Welcome to Gaia! ::

PlayStation Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Playstation, playstation 3, Final Fantasy, xbox 360, Sony 

Reply General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)
TV size. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My tv is
  big
  sod off
View Results

Hauru no Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:47 am
Old 56 inch Sony 1080i TV here. Not the best by any standard but it does the job.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:48 pm
Walmart Special. 32" Sanyo Flat Screen TV with DVD player. Might not be the greatest but hey it was cheap and looks pretty nice.
sweatdrop  

VHS Glitch
Crew

Hanako Oku

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:09 pm
I have a crappy 13" in my room and a 32" SD TV in the living room which is decent enough for my PS2  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:16 am
i just rented a 50 inch plasma tv from rent a center $110 a month!, they are going to deliver it to my house on monday between 4 and 6 (less i find somebody who can get it for me and bring it to my house before then)  

whitewolf10
Crew

Jak_McNads

Generous Lover

10,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:39 pm
I have a 24" LCD 1080p(Full HD) TV. Bought it a few months back was on sale. Just need something not too big but simple for the room. Went to Best Buy saw it on sale so I got it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:22 am
i got my 50 inch plasma tv....picked it up instead of having it delivered...im still enjoying the awe of watching tv before i start playing video games (like to take things in slow to enjoy them more) i'll probably play fall out new vegas later today  

whitewolf10
Crew

Jak_McNads

Generous Lover

10,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:04 am
whitewolf10
i got my 50 inch plasma tv....picked it up instead of having it delivered...im still enjoying the awe of watching tv before i start playing video games (like to take things in slow to enjoy them more) i'll probably play fall out new vegas later today

Word of caution. Might wanna watch it when you play your games cause my friend has a plasma as well and we were told to not play games on it due to the fact it will burn images onto it. Unless you got a plasma that allows you to then your fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:17 am
it has a "game mode" that makes the colors brighter....so im hoping it's ment to play video games...but thanks for the warning...yeah i heard that rumor b4 but they didnt have any LCD screens and i didnt have 300 dollars to put down on a 42 inch lcd they had on sale on friday @ walmart so it was this or nothing! and i've been wanting to upgrade for a while!  

whitewolf10
Crew

whitewolf10
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:25 am
this may be a bit off topic but i dont feel like starting a new topic on this and it kinda does fit in with big tv's...but to all you people that have both a xbox 360 and a ps 3.....do you feel that it's stupid for a person to only try gran turismo 5 for 10 minutes and decide it's not as good as it should be....i mean if they tell you that halo STILL has better graphics....is that fan boyism...or does anybody on here actually agree with that statement....i got a friend who has a ps 3...but is always going on about how better xbox 360 is...i've seen his tv...it's 60 inches so i know it doesnt have anything to do with not seeing the graphics good enough to compare...oh and we had an arguement he knows xbox 360's so well that he knows for a FACT that NOT ONE SINGLE XBOX 360 has gotten a red ring of death in 3 years...again..im just simply asking for those that have both systems is this just a guy who isnt seeing the light and is alone or are their people who agree with this not because they are a xbox 360 fan boy (which this guy obviously is) but because they have both systems and can compare gran turismo 5 to halo graphic wise...and still say halo has better graphics...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:47 am
whitewolf10
this may be a bit off topic but i dont feel like starting a new topic on this and it kinda does fit in with big tv's...but to all you people that have both a xbox 360 and a ps 3.....do you feel that it's stupid for a person to only try gran turismo 5 for 10 minutes and decide it's not as good as it should be....i mean if they tell you that halo STILL has better graphics....is that fan boyism...or does anybody on here actually agree with that statement....i got a friend who has a ps 3...but is always going on about how better xbox 360 is...i've seen his tv...it's 60 inches so i know it doesnt have anything to do with not seeing the graphics good enough to compare...oh and we had an arguement he knows xbox 360's so well that he knows for a FACT that NOT ONE SINGLE XBOX 360 has gotten a red ring of death in 3 years...again..im just simply asking for those that have both systems is this just a guy who isnt seeing the light and is alone or are their people who agree with this not because they are a xbox 360 fan boy (which this guy obviously is) but because they have both systems and can compare gran turismo 5 to halo graphic wise...and still say halo has better graphics...

i have 4 friends that got red ring last year
and its impossible for ps3 to have worse graphics then xbox because the hardware wouldn't let it playstation has better hardware inside of it go look for yourself  

la esprit delta

2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

whitewolf10
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:06 am
i wasnt disagreeing with any of what i said...i know the xbox 360 still gets red ring and arguing with my friend isnt worth the breathe or finger typing it would take to convince him he is wrong on either accounts i was just finding out if anybody actually agrees with what he said or if it's just him being a fan boy..also when i made the point out that there are people who probably still have an orginal xbox 360...he changed his story to say that he was talking about the new systems that just came out...and that none of them are impossible to get the red ring, i guess it might be cause i dont think the new systems even have a red light but i doubt it's impossible for them to suddenly no longer work..anyway thats the end of this topic.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:04 am
I Got A 100 Inch 3D T.v With Huge speakers On The Side,1080p Capable Of Universal Serial Bus,So I Can Charge My Phone And Ipod And Crap,My Basement Is HUGE,It Has A Bar In It, And I Sit Like 10 Feet away in A Lazyboy

iEriko

O.G. Noob

3,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

whitewolf10
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:55 pm
a 100 inch 3D tv? geez exaggerating a bit....seriously...at least make your stories a little bit more realstic for anybody to buy them!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:06 am
Nikita Khrushchev
Walmart Special. 32" Sanyo Flat Screen TV with DVD player. Might not be the greatest but hey it was cheap and looks pretty nice.
sweatdrop

Might just have upgraded. My Mom is not exactly sure if we will be able to keep it ((The old guy is possibly not going to come down and he is selling his apartment down here for 10 grand due it suffered from water damage)) but I'm hoping we do baby! Never had a screen this big before to call my own.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

VHS Glitch
Crew

iEriko

O.G. Noob

3,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:30 am
whitewolf10
a 100 inch 3D tv? geez exaggerating a bit....seriously...at least make your stories a little bit more realstic for anybody to buy them!
Stories? Nah,Technology Is Advance Nowadays,And Geeks Are Everywhere,Just Because You Look At A Box With A Crayon Ps3 Backround Doesen't Mean That Others Don't.

Eriko Out!

General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games