Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
An Itch That Needs Scratchin' {1x1} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Meh.
View Results

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:39 am
(Welcome... So we'll have you be a good friend of Jon I guess? That seems to work the best.) Jon poked the sleeping fox again, his voice rising "LADY! WAKE THE ******** UP ALREADY!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:54 am
Eve stirred and growled at the direct disturbance. Was she there already? Who the ******** was poking her!? And, to make matters worse, he was yelling at her too!

She rolled over with a dramatic groan and blinked her eyes into focus. Sleep still clung to her, but she willed herself up. She crawled out of the box and stretched, purposefully showing the needle-point fangs that sat shiny in her maw.

Her crawling ended right at his feet where she turned over to lay on her back. She stretched again and blinked up at the male. "Hi. You're my new Master?" Her voice was childish, and sounded too sweet, like cottoncandy. She smiled an even sweeter smile that shone bright. She was good with theatrics.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:57 pm
Jon looked down at the grinning girl, questions swarming his mind. The smiled seemed wrong though, she was either a lunatic or acting, and frankly, he didn't have time for either."Master? What do you mean? And wipe that obviously fake smile off of your face, I hate it when people try to woo me with theatrics."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:26 pm
((I'm not sure what your waiting for Miss Dark, but I guess I can post if that works.))  

MrTomGero

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:10 pm
{Sorry, hadn't realized Jon had posted. I've been distracted with other Gaia things and RL things. Sincerest apologies.}

Eve's smile didn't waver at all, though her eyes grew darker. She was disappointed that her smile hadn't worked the first time, but there was plenty of time to try again.

For now, she settled for lifting herself from the floor and sat properly: back straight, legs tucked under her, hands facing down on her thighs, chest pushed forward, tummy tucked in, and a smile on her face. Her tail wagged slightly behind her and her ears were perked forward, alert.

"My name is Eve, though you may call me whatever you want. I was sent here to perform whatever duties my new Master has of me. My new Master, I assume, would be you."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:31 pm
((It's fine, I can relate. Just post whenever you have the time.))  

MrTomGero

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:30 am
Jon looks down at her, the smile hadn't left her face... He sighed as she told him about being her "Master". "Eve was it? I never made any order for a slave, I don't even know how you got here without making a sound..." He sighed again and sat down on the couch, bringing his face down to her level, he hated looking down on people, it made him uncomfortable. Taking another swig of coffee, he reminded himself that she was technically a guest. "There's coffee in the kitchen, help yourself to it..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:14 pm
Gear was sitting in his chair spinning in circles and staring up at the ceiling. After awhile he stopped and looked at his computer. Without touching a button, it turned on and began going through programs. Gear grinned and pulled a cell phone out of his pocket. "He should be awake about now." He set the phone on the desk infront of him and the speaker turned on automatically. All the way back at Jon's house the phone started going off.  

MrTomGero

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:47 am
Jon nearly jumped out of his skin when the phone started to ring... he looked over at the caller ID: it was Gear. 'Perfect, he can figure out this whole mess.' he thought. Picking up the phone he went straight to the point "Hey gear, how are you doing? Listen, I need some help from your department..." he stood up and walked over to the box and searched it for a return address: there was none... 's**t'  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:09 pm
"I know that voice." Gear said with a smirk. "Confused with a hint of irritation." He began typing on his keyboard. "What do ya need Jon? What has fate dragged you into this time?"  

MrTomGero

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:21 pm
Eve glared at his back as he walked away. Firstly, he was her Master, no matter what he said. Unless the company itself claimed a faulty order, she was his. End of story. Secondly, coffee? She wrinkled her nose and stuck out her tongue. No flippin' way was she drinking coffee. She wouldn't have minded rummaging through the kitchen for sweets though, but he hadn't given her permission for that.

So, instead she sat on the floor, ears twitching, and listened to his conversation.

Her thoughts reeled as opportunities came to light. Since this male didn't seem like that experienced of a Master, she should be able to twist him snugly around her finger. She smirked at the idea and wagged her tail in excitement.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:28 am
(Wow, lol, Eve's an evil one isn't she? XD)
Jon sighed, "Okay, you probably won't believe me, but this is what happened... I got a huge box this morning, unmarked except for my address. Inside was a girl who promptly started calling me master... Do I sound crazy yet?" He turned back to see if Eve had gone to get coffee... she hadn't. "Not a coffee drinker? Well, there's plenty of other food-stuffs in there, help yourself."  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:45 am
And the magic words were said; like music to her ears. Eve got up off the floor and raced into the kitchen as quickly as her paws could carry her. The counters stopped her speed as she slammed into them.

Cupboards were left open, the fridge and freezer door was left agape, and the Vixen sat in the middle of the kitchen floor and snacked. She had sherbet, tortilla chips and bean dip, a cold leftover steak, a gallon of pineapple juice AND mango juice, and she was still pulling things down from the shelves.

Her mind shrugged as she realized she probably should have mentioned she hadn't eaten for quite some time. Weeks, was it? Probably. She couldn't even remember the last meal she ate. All they give her is water with nutrients added to it. Worse concoction ever.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:16 pm
Jon stares in amazement as Eve cleans out his kitchen... 'Well, it looks like I'll be getting groceries soon.' He turns back to his phone "I don't know where you'll have to look, but I need something here. All I have from her is her name, not much else. She's says I'm her master, so you'll probably have to look for the slave trade."  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:24 pm
On the other end of the phone Jon could hear Gear muttering to himself. "No... No... No... No... Yes!.... Damn it!" Gear growled and rubbed his eyes. "theres a ton of data here, and its all secure and has firewalls... etc, etc..." Gear sighed. "I'll need more to go off of to narrow it down. Was there anything else on the crate, and what else can you tell me about the girl?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff