Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:26 pm

(( >:c I thought it was sexy lmao. And noooo not freyak's mom D8 she cant dieee))

"Sabrina's key.. that's what Porcan and Alice were trying to get. They checked the Gandover crypt I think, they are probably searching the other crypts right now for it," he said. "And I don't see them co-operating with us so we can help them."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:33 pm
[[AWW I WAS TRYING TO MAKE YOU LOL d:]]
[[It's sexy, don't worry O: i'm just too much of a clown to be serious about things sometimes.]]
[[She has to ;c it's how Sabrina died. The spell kills the user ;C]]

Layam couldn't resist scowling, "Really? This isn't good. Who did you say was posessed again? I believe Miss Lena mentioned two more?" she said, trying to think over a plan. "But you are correct, they will not co-operate with us under any circumstance. Which is why we must trick one." she added.  

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:38 pm
"The possesed ones are Alice Valention, Porcan Krux, Alaster Price, and i think Maid Kirn." Lena said. Finally after all the hunting and darkness they were getting somewhere.

"Naga had a apprentince, his name was Alik, he was a vampire, but i killed him with Freyak's hedge clippers." Lena said, then mouthing sorry to Freyak for reuing his hedge clippers.

Lena then thought of what kind of darkness and more possesion of friends would happen when they for back to that hell of a catherdrial.

"What gain would it make if one of us pretended to be possesed like Alice?" Lena asked.

"I have one more question Ms. Layam, if we do this, will you die?" Lena asked with sympathy in her voice, she didn't want to see Layam go, she didn't even know they were coming and she let them into her home.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:59 pm
Layam instinctively looked down in a grieving manner, "That's disappointing." she said quietly. "I will try to think of a way to lure one here. As long as one comes, others will follow to retrieve their family." she said, "Mal'Naga always had a way of gaining loyal followers. I don't know what would sway them to do such a thing under free will. It's good you destroyed Alik." Layam added. She furrowed her brow, thinking momentarily, "I suppose.. if you avoid being seen by Mal'Naga, he will know if you're truely under his control or not. I was thinking of luring Miss Kirin here with Jynn, they seem to be good friends, if Mal'Naga hasn't taken anything important such as sanity or memories, she should follow him without knowing the true purpose. Of course i'd need someone to sneak Jynn into the graveyard, he couldn't enter without a shadow demon attacking him."

Freyak quickly shot Lena a worried look, then Layam, when death was mentioned. He didn't understand what would happen when Layam would attempt to re-seal Mal'Naga.

Layam smiled softly, looking into Lena's eyes, "What happens to me will not matter, all that does is what happens to Mal'Naga." she said, putting her hand on Lena's shoulder, "One life is a fair trade to save all that live in this reality."  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:06 pm
Jynn was in the dining room, inside the wooden basket full of wild glowing fruits from the forest, eating a purple rambutan-like fruit. He shot his head out of the basket when he heard his name being mentioned, "Yeah?" he asked curiously. Crumbs of fruit were scattered across his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:07 pm

Eli was thinking about how brave this woman was, prepared to give her life to save others, as her great grandmother did. "Me and Lena can get him there," Eli volunteered. "I don't want Freyak or Damadra to get hurt, but it is up to them, and you," he said respectfully.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:08 pm
"Mal'Naga wants me dead like seriously bad." Lena said.

"Alice from what i understand did loose her memory, but she is fighting, Mal'Naga has been pushing them aside." Lena said.

"So maybe Eli could sneake him in." Lena said, her attention turning to Eli.

Lena then looked down, she did not want to argue with Layam and say that no life was worth wrisking. But if this was the only way then Lena couldn't say anthing.

"What if we say Sabrina's key was stolen by a betraying shadow demon and was taken here, that might bring Alice here, and Porcan would follow." Lena said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:18 pm
Layam shook her head, "A good idea, but no shadow demon could betray Mal'Naga, it's literally impossible. They aren't allowed the thoughts and will for such a thing. We can resort to lies if our game of follow-the-leader goes bad." she said with a serious expression. She leaned back to peer into the doorway of the dining room, seeing Jynn in her basket of food, "Jynn!" she said scowling, walking into the dining room towards the kolbent pixie.

He pulled himself up and sat on the basket's rim, giving her a large grin, "You rang, ma?" he said wiping the fruit from his face with his tiny sleeve. He looked behind her to see the four standing in the foyer, "Heya Frey, Damadra. What's up?" he asked playfully.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:24 pm
"What if we said that the cross in the tomb was a fake one, and that the real one was hidden in the middle of the fairie forest under a large oak?" Lena asked.

She knew her last idea was a shaky one, but hearing Layam say it she knew it was bad. Then Lena thought of the previous idea, she saw many oaks when she ran past trying to keep up with Eli, Damandra, and Freyak.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:25 pm
Freyak's disposition was now unsually glum, "A lot." he said simply to Jynn, a slight frown was spread across his face.

Damadra put her hand on Freyak's back, rubbing it slightly in a consoling manner, "That's up to your mom to tell you, kid." she said, looking at Layam.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:36 pm
Layam thought for a moment, "Actually, four crosses were sealed into four different tombs for that purpose. I know for a fact Sabrina's key is not in the Sudent tomb. All of the keys are guarded by sevral guardians, and i assume they attack everything that enters. If you led the shadow demons to the Sudent tomb, you could go looking in others. I know the crosses were sealed into the Gandover crypt, the Sudent tomb, the Raine tomb, and the Asendre crypt." she explained, turning back to Jynn who was looking highly curious and confused. "Jynn, how would you like to visit Miss Kirin?" she asked, smiling at the boy.

His pink cheeks grew a bright red, the last time he saw her was at the masquerade. He coughed, looking away, "Yeah, sure, whatever, sounds cool." he said, trying to play down his noticable blushing.

[[Lol i betcha can't guess where it is > 3>]]
[[sarcasm.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:41 pm
"Yes but leading them into the Sudent tomb wouldn't bring them here." Lena said.

"What if we said the real one was in you're shack, and just incase of anything happening, like shadow demons coming with them, just mentally page me, and i will astrol project and be here in a second." Lena said calmly.

If Lena and Eli did say this to them they would be here in a second because of obeying Mal'Naga's orders.

"Hold on a second, Porcan is under Mal'Naga's control, but he doesnt have to listen to him, he basically does what he wants and causes mischief." Lena said.

{Either the Gandover or the Raine, thats just a guess did i guess anyone of them right?}  

Lights Dark Hue

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:44 pm

(( I actually cant lmao. I have to go in like 20 minutes D8 ))

Without any fair warning Eli morphed into a normal sized wolf right in the middle of Layam's shack. He wouldn't argue with his body though, it happened when needed, so he must need it soon. He couldn't say sorry, so he just sat politely waiting for Layam to tell Jynn what he was to do.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:01 pm
[[Lol, it's Raine, only because Alice is in it being all emo.]]
[[And i ment i'd have Jynn lead Kirin back to the shack while the others went to find the fake cross, leaving you guys room to find the real one and haul a** back home xD]]
[[I gtg in 10 Dx]]

Layam smirked breifly at Jynn, turning to face Lena, "Well, this is why we may lure Kirin here. All the posessed souls are driven with is loyalty, they aren't robots that require constant commanding to carry out their days. Say there were to be a blue ball and a red ball, and Porcan would be ordered to pick up the blue ball and hand it to Mal'Naga, he would pick it up and hand it to Mal'Naga, but it does not mean he wouldn't take the red one for himself. There's no betrail in that, because he'd done what Mal'Naga asked, this is an act of what little free thinking posessed shadow demons have. They may do anything they want as long as it does not disobey a direct order from Mal'Naga." she said, looking at Eli who had spontaniously morphed into a wolf. "Well i see you've met Ryu the lycan." she said with a smile.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:11 pm

(( So I bring Jynn to the graveyard so he can lure Kirin back and the others will follow? I want to mess with Alice, like "I am going to kill your sister" (:< so she will follow lmao. Waaaait I thought we had to cure them before we get the key or whatever? So confused >.< ))

Eli tilted his head, maybe she knew the wolf who scratched him. He had no hard feelings toward "Ryu" though, he was loving his new abilities. There hadn't been too many downsides.. so far. There was the spontaneous transforming, but that was okay. The fevers, but he could deal. He snapped out of his heavy thinking and tried to focus on his assignment.

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff