Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
The Lake of Fairie Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:33 pm
Mintis was getting bored, again. Humans were boring, as always. And her attempt at fun with one failed, that's new. She sighed with her arms crossed, looking around the lake. She noticed a shadow dim the lake's moonlight a bit, following the darkness with her eyes to see another man peering into the lake. She raised her hand at the man, sending a small spritz of water at the man to soak him playfully. She laughed hard, swimming towards him, "Isn't it considered rude by humans to go around peeping?" she said, reaching the surface and popping her head out of the water in front of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:39 pm
[[I gotta hop on the wii. I'll brb.]]

Tabatha shook her head, "It's alright. It's a public lake. Our dominions lay much, much deeper in the water, we were just out enjoying the moonlight." she said, watching Mintis spray another human with water. She burst into laughter, sharing the same joy for mischeif as Mintis.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:39 pm
James watched Mintis swim upward, he focused his attention back at Tabitha who was still starying at him.

"Is there anything you would like to know about humans?" James asked, with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:45 pm
Enra looked down at the girl as she popped out, smiling apologetically.

"Er... sorry. I was just out for a walk when I noticed some people about. My curiousity tends to get the best of me."  

Gareus Fletcher

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:10 pm
Tabatha looked at James, swimming closer to get a better view before bombarding him with questions, "Can they all turn into mermen?.. Do they all walk on two feet like Minty? How can you breathe down here? Do humans always come in pairs? Is that your mate?," she asked curiously, pointing at Enradus.

Mintis smirked, "So it seems, human." she said, pulling herself out of the water. She stretched her legs with a slight groan, "It's been forever since i've been on land." she said, looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:16 pm
"No that is not my mate, and no only i can becuase i can morph, i can breathe underwater because of the same reason you can, and yes i can walk on two feet, and we do wear clothes, and legs do come in pairs, and no humans dont, thats call twins and that normally is very rare." James said.

His eyes turned purple, the color of love, he just met her and his eyes were already changing colors, he closed his eyes tight, not wanting her to see.

"My name is James." He said.  

Lights Dark Hue

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:18 pm
Enra risked a few steps towards the girl.

"So you're a creature of the water? I've never actually met your kind before."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:30 pm
Mintis chuckled, "A water deity, otherwise known as a nymph. Though i'm not surprised a human wouldn't have knowledge of my kind. My name is Mintis." she said, grinning in a cocky nature.

Tabatha smiled in surprise, feeling the fin of his tail to test if it was real, "Oh! Humans are strange..," she thought aloud, "How are you able to morph?" she asked, looking at James. She interupted herself, seeing James close his eyes, "Sir, are you alright?" she asked.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:35 pm
"I'm a vampire." James didn't like the sound of his own words, wishing they weren't real, but it was this was. James opend his eyes knowing they were blue again, but then right back to purple when her fin rubbed against his. This time he didn't have time to close his eyes, they were purple and he knew she saw them.

{i posted in the graveyard.}  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:38 pm
"Pleasure to meet you Mintis. And I am Enra L. Dusman."

He bowed deeply.  

Gareus Fletcher

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:48 pm
Tabatha had only a faint idea of what vampires were from stories Mintis had told her, Tabatha raised an eyebrow "I didn't know vampires could morph." she said, looking him over with even greater curiosity. "I'm Tabatha." she said, glancing up at Mintis and Enradus on land.

[[I'm on my crappy Wii internet so i'll be slow on replies. :c]]
[[And btw Sky, i'll make Kent after the Mal'Naga situation.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:58 pm
Mintis nodded in reply to his bow, "You said you were passing by, The Fairie Forest is quite a dangerous place to go strolling through by yourself. Be thankful you haven't stumbled into fairy civilization, they don't appriciate outsiders as much as we do. A soaking would've been a treat in comparison to their punishment." she explained, adjusting her left earring.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:02 pm
Enra nodded.

"Truth be told, I'm pretty much lost now. I'm not even sure whether I want to leave or stay... There's a lot of beauty around here."

He looked about as he breathed in deeply.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:04 pm
{Okay Tina just make sure u reply in the fourm lol, maybe i will finally get the key, when can u get back on the PC?}

"How old are you?" James asked. With curiosity.  

Lights Dark Hue

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces