Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Star Fox: The New Generation (accepting now open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:30 pm
((ill try but im not too good with starting things out >ET<))
Near the asteroid belt a small fighter was fighting against a group of Venom fighters that were trying to build a small base on one of the large asteroids. The fighters fought back but with little success due the pilot's skill in dog fighting. This pilot known as Firion was a reptilian pilot with a corrupted report on his past. "You wont ruin this galaxy. Not again." he said throwing the throttle to full blast and blowing ships down one by one.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:10 pm
(doesnt really give me anything to work with.... sweatdrop )

Miles sat in the cockpit of his dark blue wolfen watching the fighter take on the squad of venom fighters from a safe distance, "So...I take it this is after the venom as well...He handels himself pretty well..." Miles continued to watch until the fighter took out the remaining ships, "Impressive, I could use a hand from someone like him" He flipped on the switch near his hand and a large screen appeared before him with the image of a young dragon anthro. Miles smirked and clapped his hands, "Nice job kid, you handle yourself pretty well for someone who doesnt have a team to back them up" The famous fox casually lit a cigarette, "You got a name kid?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:29 pm
Fox McCloud sat alone on the bridge of his starship; the Great Fox. It had been some time now since the others left. Since the defeat of Andross, peace had returned to the galaxy and there had been little need of the once great Star Fox team. As he gazed at the view screen, watching the stars glitter in the deep darkness of space, he wondered what the others were doing. He found his thoughts wandering to Krystal, whom he had loved dearly, but after a 'heated' discussion, Krystal had left to pursue other goals. As he continued to let his thoughts and memories wander, a signal to indicate and incoming transmission pierced the quiet and empty bridge. Pressing a button on the arm of his chair, the message appeared as text on the main viewscreen.

"Attention all Cornerian forces. Hostile activity confirmed on planet Venom. I repeat. Hostile activity confirmed on planet Venom".

"I guess things were starting to get a little boring around here" Fox muttered to himself. punching in the co-ordinates for Venom he made his way to the desolate planet, all the while wishing he had his team with him...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:31 pm
Firion looked down at the monitor where another pilot had appeared. "Thanks, but most of the work goes to my ship due to her special tech i equip her with, and the names Firion."  

FirionTheDragon

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:18 pm
Miles grinned as he took a quick puff and then blew out the smoke, "Dont be so modest kid, you could have the most powerful ship in the system and it wont mean s**t unless you got the skill to use it" He flew the ship closer very carefully trying not to provoke an attack, Miles had dealt with dragon anthros in the past and most of them seemed very hostile to fox anthros, "And you have that skill, you kinda remind me of myself in my younger days"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:00 pm
Firion paused for a moment thinking of a correct way to reply. "Im going to take that as a compliment." he said kindly and looking out his cockpit to see Miles' ship. "By the way what are you doing out here?" he asked curiously.  

FirionTheDragon

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:10 pm
Miles frowned upon the question, "He's kidding right? Wait, he's young. He must not have heard of me" Miles stopped the ship right next Firion's and looked out into the c**k pit, "Maybe if you knew who I was you'd understand what I'm doing here...My name is Miles, Miles Wolfe, but you might know me as The Snake Eater"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:22 pm
Firion thought for a moment and shook his, "Sorry but I dont think so." he said looking back in front of him to see a machine of some sort atached to one of the asteroids, "Hey do you see that in the distance?" he asked pressing a button which pulled out a secondary screen on another monitor and touching the screen to zoom in on the object. "I cant make out what it is but it seems to look a bit like a turret or bunker." he said hitting the same button and the screen flashed off.  

FirionTheDragon

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:32 pm
Miles sighed in disapointment, "I wa the leader of the second best merc group in the galaxy, I saved the galaxy multiple times, and yet kids still dont know me....Damn Fox..." In response to his second statment, Miles looked up and turned the ship around facing the direction of the object, "It looks like a bunker to me..." Miles turned his head to Firion, I hope you can fight as well as you can fly" He said smirking.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:40 pm
Firion looked over at the monitor that Miles was on and nodded. "Intersting and I can fight pretty well even though I may not look like much." he said pulling a switch and his ship's weapons folded and entered into the ship. "Just watch where you shoot though, ok. I usually get up close and personal with the enemy." he said throwing the throttle once again to speed up.  

FirionTheDragon

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:51 pm
Miles chuckled, "Same here" He said as he pulled back on the throttle and zipped passed Firion's fighter, "Race you there kid"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:55 pm
Firion saw Mile's fighter race by and pulled throttle back to slow down, "Hm..." he said with a smirk and flipped a panel and hit the button underneath and soon afterward small specks of light began to swarm his thrusters.
((i bet you know whats going to happen. . . thats if youve played "Ace" oETo))  

FirionTheDragon

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:16 pm
(Well Ive got no idea)
Miles looked back to see that the dragon's ship had stopped, "Whats he doin? Is he slowing down? He cant be giving up already"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:58 pm
((not looking to join in right now, just setting myself up for when I am ready to join in, I got something to work with))

Perrin sat in his craft, watching the two getting ready to race.

"Lets see what we have here..."  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:05 pm
As the small speck of light began to grow even larger the monitor inside the cockpit was measuring the power being sent to the thrusters. At this time it was at 80% charged. "he may be far ahead but he won't be for long." the monitor now read 85%.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff