Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Valentino Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:55 am
Tabatha blushed slightly as James set his hand on her arm, "Coral. It covers the floor of my home, some patches of coral in the cave can be rock solid, others are nice and soft, which is what i sleep on. I could get used to this though." she laughed quietly, looking back at James.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:03 am
"Yea, I paied goood money for this bed, and it's worth it." James said with a smile.

James picked up Tabitha, crawling with her towards the head board of the bed, he layed her down, taking the blankets from underneath her, he coverd her up, and layed next to her.

His lips met her cheek, he pulled away slowly, wrapping his arm around her waist, as he pulled her closer to his chest.

"Do you want to stay here for a few days? I promise to get you back befor the ice forms, even if you're scales do dry out, there is a large tub, and the water comes from the lake." James said, it came out as a whisper, his lips to her ear.

{Brb in a half hour, don't go anywhere tina!}  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:30 am
Tabatha nearly gasped when James kissed her, humans seemed like very forward creatures. Her face was bright red, she looked up at James and nodded, "W-well i suppose, if Minty doesn't come looking for me i'll stay until the water freezes." she said, looking into James's eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:55 am
James kissed the top of her head, he did have strong feelings for her.

James pressed his lips firmly against hers, moving them in a slow rythm against hers, they moved with him, thankfully.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, as he pulled her closer into his body. She was warm.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:12 pm
[[ Someone call Antoine Dodson, i think Tabatha just found the intruder. O: ]]
[[ I'm trying to think over how Tabatha could get legs. ]]

Tabatha couldn't believe James actually kissed her on the lips without knowing each other a bit better, or longer for that matter, but she didn't fight it. Tabatha gently pulled away after a moment, "That's very generous of you, mister Valentino.. Perhaps we could have dinner soon?" she asked, still blushing deeply.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:29 pm
{When are you going to have Alaster get the dog? I am thinking of naming him Gryfindor, Alaster can't very well hide a dog, lmao}

"That depends, what do you eat?" James asked, feeling Tabitha pull out of his arms.

He stroked the hair from her face, she was beautiful, nice, and kind, and didn't judge people, the only problem, she was a mermaid.

It wasn't a large problem that she had a tail, it's just that James couldn't take her places that he could a human female.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:40 pm
[[ He can simply pick up the order on Christmas. Bam. Surprise bu-- *COUGH* i mean, ..surprise? 8D ]]

Tabatha smiled at James, "Well i eat glofish but i'll eat whatever you're cooking. I don't like fish that much anyway." she said, looking around again to observe his room.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:13 pm
"How does Chicken Alfredo sound?" James asked,getting out of bed and picking up Tabitha, he walked down to the kitchen with her, sitting her at a chair, and pushing her up island, he sat a crystal plate in front of her, a knife and a fork on each side of it, he pulled off a napkin for her and sat that next to the knife.

He went for the fridge, pullying out brocclie, and chicken, he went for the top cupboard pullying out angel hair.

He heated up the water intill it was at a boil, he threw in the angel hair, and while he wated for that to get chewy, he fried up the chicken, he steamed the brocclie, and he reached for the feta and the heavy cream, he put the heavy cream in a pot, heating it up as he grained the cheese into it. He waited for that to boil, he brought a large crystal bowl, he strained the noodles, added that to the bowl, he put the brocclie in, the chicken, and the cream, he stired it around intill it was evenly mixed.

He filled Tabitha's plate, than he filled his and sat and began to eat.

"Go ahead try it." James said, not eating intill Tabitha did.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:21 pm
Tabatha looked at James, picking up her fork and trying to hold it like he did. She poked at the food a bit, stabbing into a piece of chicken and eating it. After a moment she swollowed, "It's a lot warmer than i usually eat things." she said, eating more. It was actually pretty good, enough to keep a picky eater like Tabatha happy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:33 pm
"If the chicken is to thick, I will show you how to use a knife." James said.

He bit into the food, swirling up the noddles with his fork and shoveing it into his mouth and chewing slowly, he was proud of himself, that he didn't burn it. He made french toast this morning that was now at the bottom of the trash.

"If you perfer it cold, I could stick it in the freezer for a few minutes." James said.

He reached his hand across the island, laying his hand against Tabitha's left hand.

He gently rubbed her hand, he met her a few weeks ago, but he loved her irrvicably.

Lights Dark Hue

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:08 pm
Luke walked up the warf, and over the small bridge to the large manor, that seemed to be getting bigger and bigger, finally reaching the large doors, he nocked a few times waiting for an answer.

Luke had no clue on what he was going to say to James when he opened the door, he wasn't just going to blurt out 'Give me the money you owe me, and I will be on my way' Luke and James were close friends, and knowing James he would invite him in for coffee.

Hearing a nock at the door, James stood up from his stool at the kitchen, he was sitting with Tabitha, so he gently smiled.

"One moment please." He said, smiling again and walked out of the kitchen.

James walked towards the front door, opening to see someone he never expected to see in Havencrest.

"Luke?" James asked in suprise.

" 'Ello James." Luke said with a small smile, he looked over Jame's head, trying to get a good look at the inside of the house, from what he could see, it was very nice, and looked very expensive.

"May I come in?" Luke asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:43 pm
James thought for a moment, normally when Luke wanted to come in, he wanted something, he knew he owed Luke money, but besides that Luke was a good friend. James smiled bright, stepping out of the way, and opening the door widley inviting Luke in.

"Please come in." James said with a bright smile.

Luke walked in, looking around in amazment at the rich marble floors, peaking into the livving room to see the large fireplace the leather couches, everything was rich, Luke walked into the livving room, plopping onto the couch, as he sunked in a few inches.

"Nice couch." Luke said , swinging his left leg over the arm of the couch.

"Did you know you had a sister?" Luke asked.

James thought for a moment, sitting down on the leather recliner, he didn't recall a sister, he knew he had a sibbling but thats it, James stood up, walking over to the mantle, opening up a brown cabinet, he pulled out the only thing he had from his biological family, it was a gold encrusted locket, with a red V in the middle of it, James opened it up, seeing to a mother a father, a baby, and himself when he was three, but he had no recolection on when this was taken.

"Where can I find her?" James asked, turning to face Luke.

Lights Dark Hue

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:58 pm
Lena walked up the warf, taking her time to admire the large manor that stood on supports on the lake, she made it to the small bridge going over to the steps of the house, Lena was hesitant, but she kept on walking, her shoes clicking against the wood as they kept on walking, eventually coming to the steps to the manor, she ran up to them, nocking on the door, and waiting for an answer. She had no clue wether or not this was James's house but either way it was a step closer to Alice possibly having a brother.

~*~

Luke smelt the slayer as soon as she hit the warf, but he didn't say anything, then hearing a nock on the door he knew she had followed him here, probably to know wether or not he was lying about James, Luke pointed towards the front door.

"You gonna get that?" Luke asked.

Hearing the nock at the door, followed by the smell of the most sweet blood ever, he almost ran to the door, he pushed the locket into his pocket, then opened the door, seeing a young woman standing there, he smiled.

"I don't want any girl scout cookies, but if you are here for any other reason, come on in." James said with a smile, stepping out of the way so she could come in.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:08 pm
"Are you James Valentino? I know you're potential sister, Alice." Lena said with a small smile, walking into the house, and into the livving room, she saw Luke spralled out on the couch, so she knew she was in the right place, she sat on the leather recliner, she had no weapons if Luke would try and jump at her, so she was basically was helpless except for her strength.

James walked in, sitting on the other leather recliner, he sat looking at Lena, trying not to think about her blood, but he couldn't help it, it was intoxicating.

"So you know Alice too?" James asked, pullying out the locket, and thumping over it.

James yawned he was getting tierd, but having a relative was more important than sleep.

"Yes, you look alot like her too." Lena said with a smile.

Lena pulled her knees to her chest, looking around at the large room, the warm of the fire was nice, the house was nice, it was better then Alaster's manor, this one was more of a victorian era.

Luke looked over at Lena, thinking about how good it would be to drink her blood, and end her life, but he knew here wasn't the place, and he could see the look in James eyes that wanted her blood as much as he did, Luke mentally laughed, he knew James was a pacifiest, and that he wouldn't hurt her, but he still couldn't help but mentallly laugh.  

Lights Dark Hue

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:24 pm
"Can you take me to this person called 'Alice'?" James asked, standing up, and waiting in the archway to the hallway that lead to the steps, to the front door, and to the kitchen, he remembered Tabitha was still here, but he knew Luke would do anything for blood, so there was a start, he didn't want to leave Tabitha by herself.

Lena nodded standing up, and stretching.

"Its about a twenty minuete walk from here into town, but other than that it shoudln't take to long." Lena said with a smile.

Lena stood up, walking over to the front door and waiting, she knew they would be leaving.

James nodded looking over at Luke.

"Luke I have a house guest, I would like you to watch her, and get her anything she wants, I have jugs of blood in the fridge." James said with a half smile, walking out of the house with Lena, down the warf, and to the path.

~*~

Luke got up, having this large house to himself for awhile was like heaven, especially if there was blood, Luke got up, finding the kitchen, and a mermaid, he walked over to the fridge, he opened it up, finding a jug of blood, he uncrewed the cap, taking a large gulp of it, autmatically his throat burn got a little less painful.  
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff