Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply RP Haven
*Old* RP Profiles. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:21 pm
there wasn't one when I joined months ago, so my guess is there never was one, or there was one, they deleted it to make a new one, and never got around to doing it. ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:30 am
Yeah, there was definately an RP... unless i dreamed it all up....lol  

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:38 am
*Senses many flaws within the RP profiles*

Any offspring of any Rahl should be pristinely ungifted, shouldn't it? Since Darken was the gifted son of Panis and Richard hasn't had any kids yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:50 am
-nods- that's one obvious flaws, but if for the other flaws you're talking about minuscule things, you're just going too into detail. >.<  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:46 pm
OoO Can I be Kahlan?!.
*giggles happily*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:11 pm
yeah, fierce. You can be kahlan.  

Phanari

fencerboy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:02 pm
Name: Luke Adr'ek(Aw drake)
Race: Gifted Human
Height: 5'11
Weight: 120lbs
Hair: thick, rough, blonde
Eyes: deep green
Build: uh...
Misc Description:
Profession: wizard-in-training
Background:

(finish later)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:24 pm
I'm just going to post this. If it's not ok, thats fine. I use this char in the other SoT guild.

Name: Renami
Race: Human with a calling for the gift, but not the gift itself (like the Wizards who helped Kahlan cross the boundary...and stuffs)
Height: 5'9
Weight: 118lbs
Hair: Golden-red, looks Irish
Eyes: Green
Build: agile/healthy/slender
Misc Description: Long goldish-red hair, green eyes, looks severely Irish, unlike most mord-sith, or D'harans for that matter, she doesn't fear magic.
Profession: Mord-sith
Background: Originally from Aydindril, she was kidnapped as a young child, taken to D'hara and then turned into a Mord-sith via torturing her adopted parents, instead of her true ones.

Dark_Aoekae

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:37 am
Name: Kahlan Amnell
Race: Human

Appearance ( Heigth & Weight, eye color, hair color, etc ) :

Personality:

History:

Other:

I will fill this out later when I'm at home....I'm in school right now.....^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:50 pm
Name: Dahlmun Tweck
Race: Slide
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 125LB
Hair: black
Eyes: black with red rim
Build: scrawney skinny
Misc Description:skinny but with a huge appitite
Profession: slide
Background:
haveing been turning into a slide he has mastered every aspect of his ability while nicholas was sent out on an assassination mision to kill the lord Rahl, Dahlmun was kept with jagang and later some brothers who went into hideing, all the while building his abilities,  

xx Koloblicin xx

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:58 am
Name: Maria Allin
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 156 lbs
Hair: black
Eyes: dark brown near black
Build: seductively slender yet still has a muscular built
Misc Description: She wears the lovely red leather of a Mord-Sith and her Agiel at her wrist.
Profession: Wandering Mord-Sith
Background: Maria when she was younger was a sweet and loving girl and like D'Hara those kind of people are chosen to be Mord-Sith. Maria was raised to be a Mord-Sith, during which time she learned to fear bats. Now Maria is loyal to the new Rahl. She still has her fear of bats and it is quite obvious when she curls up into a ball and starts to cry. At the age of 16 while she was protecting the previous Lord Rahl they came under attack she was left to die as to not slow themselves down, she was badly wounded, a wild horse discovered her and helped her to a healer, now she's wanders the lands protecting her lord from a distance, with the horse as her aid.
Maria is a kind woman though she hides it very well under an iron shield of nothing. Maria is also an easy woman to anger.
Another thing Maria has with her besides her Agiel is a black horse with a white star burst on it's forehead, named Midnight Light.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:34 am
Is this still alive? Meh, I'll post my profile anyways.

Name: Rosano Thiago Santana
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 160 lbs
Hair: Pitch-black
Eyes: Baby-blue
Build: Toned, but not nearly as big as Richard, Chase or any D'Haran soldier
Misc Description: seclusive, some call him cold, he has a frighteningly empty expression on his face most of the time.
Only has the gift for the subtractive side of magic.
Profession: Wizard-in-training
Background: Growing up as a child, nothing was wrong. Everything was exactly as one would expect a childhood to be. He was happy, played with his friends and lived life as any other child would.
Until his gift started manifesting. The headaches at first were not that bad, but gradually they started to get worse, up to the point where he could hardly draw a breath.
That's when the sisters came to take him into their custody. That's when his life changed. From that moment on, he ceased to be a boy.
They soon discovered that he had been born with only the gift for subtractive magic, making him a somewhat difficult student to teach.
He joined the sisters at a reasonably late age and thus has not been with them for as long as most other students have.
His parents have long since passed away, having contracted an illness that swept through his village to the far east of Altur'Rang.  

[Gilgamesh]

Anguissette91

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:33 pm
Name: Kali Mallina
Race: human
Height:5'4''
Weight: 140
Hair: dark chesnut brown just below the shoulder blades
Eyes: a purpleish blue..the color of twilight
Build: vuluptuous and fit
Misc Description: always wheres a dark scarlet red and black. her mother was a mord sith and passed on her agiel and ability through years of training when she finally had to kill her mother. her father, whom shes never met, passed on his ability of magic
Profession: vigilanty like assasin and protecter.
Background: raised by a mord sith and trained as one she now travels and helps people she finds worthy. she answers to no one and follows her own rules. destruction and hope follow her where ever she goes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:53 pm
ok so this is my first RP.

Name: Dak'kon
Race: Githzerai
Height:6'5"
Weight: 150 lbs
Eyes: Shifting back orbs
Hair: Bald
Build: thin but well defined muscles
Misc Description: Quite, but very wize, He is also the last of his kind
Profession: currently a Keep Warden
Background: Born in Aydindril. He was raised in The Wizards Keep, at age seven he was found to have the calling for both sides of the gift. At age 14 he was given his fathers Zerth Blade. A blade that he can control with his mind to form into many weapons. Besides his Zerth Blade he always carries 16 throwing knives on his person, He also carries two swords, The Sword of Wh'Ynn and The Eviscerator across his back, He also carries a bow he calles "The Widowmaker".  

TenzoSenpai

RP Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces