Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Undead] Christof's Creeper Den Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:56 pm
Solo RP:
Christof's Arrival

The coach pulled away, and the bundle of young man watched it leave the gates of his new prison with a look of utmost anxiety. Why couldn't he come with? What would his Master do without him? What would he do without his Master, more importantly. He glanced down at the paperwork clutched in his mismatched hands, brows furrowed as he slowly read through the map and explanation of classes. Suddenly, his expression shifted to one of realization- this was just another task! Less dirty and cumbersome and occasionally illegal than his previous tasks, of course, but a task all the same that his Master commanded him to complete. That he could do. And he would do it well if he had anything to say about it. Which he didn't.

Scruff was snarling in the brush, chasing after something small, white and tentacled, but with a quick pat to his leg the stitched yellow beast of a Scareon trotted out excitedly clenching the dead animal like a prize between drool-dripping teeth, tail wagging excitedly. The hunchbacked young man sighed through his nose, adjusted his scarf and his small bag of meager possessions and took the dead animal away from his furry friend to toss it into the woods.

First things first. He had to find his dorm. Shouldn't be too hard with the map in his hand. If he could sort out which way was up- the cross crossing pathways and various buildings looked ominous and overwhelming, let alone the various students all milling about, not noticing the new arrival as he slunk down the path. He missed his Master's nice cool castle with it's basement and corridors he knew by heart. He supposed he'd know this place soon enough.

He'd make his master proud.

Once he wasn't lost, that is.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:12 pm
User Image
A Helping Hand
Christof meets Tsetsiliya
In which directions are given and flowers are to be had!

(Unfinished!)

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:00 pm
Pending: Christof's Journal
Day 1 reflections
TBE when Tsetsi RP is complete!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:19 am
Pending: Solo RP- Christof Sets up his room. (Will write up when Tsetsi RP is complete, reserving spot.)  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Who Needs Words?
Christof meets Gargantuan
In which no one goes to the bathroom. And Christof teaches G the fine art of grave robbing.

(complete!)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:21 am
Reserved: Christof's Journal
TBE when G RP is complete  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:23 am
Xmas play SAGA:

Part One: I sense something in the blah blah blah....
In which a demon pact is made and a golden act is born.

Part Two and Three: The Auditions!

Part Four: THE BIG DAY

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:55 am
Christof's Journal: Post Audition Reflections

TBE  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:27 pm
Christmas Event: The Train that will DEFINITELY STOP!
User Image
Art by Smerdle

Adventures in the Gromble Car!
Christof's adventures begin Page Four.

The Train Crashes!
Christof tumbles through on page 3

Zone 1: Festive Forest!
First post page 4

Zone 2: The Island of Misfit Toys
Christof hobbles through starting on page 14

Zone 3 Christmas Town:
Enters page 18

Behind the Red Door:
Ready and rarin' to kick some Christmas Arse!

The Warehouse:
Hobbles through on page two!

Blown to Candy Cane Lane:
In which parts are jumbled and a Hot Tub party is had.

Burned away to the infirmary:
Where Christof picks up his pieces and makes a new acquaintance.

Return to Halloween:
Christof attempts to stop Riley from killing him and almost fails.

Christof's Christmas Presents!
User Image

Jinglebell: His weapon of choice

Christof's Loot:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Art by Naked Satan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:25 am
Class: Creature Feature

First Attempt:

Roll: 64
Bilious
Christof was nervous. This was his first class, and he was confused why there weren't desks and chairs. A maze seemed far more exciting, though, so he wasn't complaining, necessarily. He watched the other students all take their turns with the thing before finally swallowing to step forward for his own turn.

Lilwolfpard
Roll 1- If you roll a 11-100, you pass and can go on to round two. (RP meeting the below obstacle)

Upon entering the maze you meet a tiny little imp, seemingly injured and whining at you for help. The imp is green in color and maybe only 2 feet tall. It is thin and looks as if they have a splinter in their foot. (If you roll a 11-100 you can do whatever you like, help or not, and you still pass. If you roll a 1-10... well helping it or not it will turn on you and chase you out of the maze.)

The hunchback hobbled past the imp, pausing momentarily to consider helping it, but no- that seemed too obvious. A distraction to the maze! He would complete this task or die trying! Alright, maybe that was an unfortunate way to consider it, but he would complete the task or... fail! Anyway.

Roll 75
Bilious
Quote:
Roll 2- If you roll a 26-100, you pass and can go on to round three. (RP meeting the below obstacle)

Awwh you made it past the little imp with no troubles! You should feel high on life (even if your hearing weird noises all around you that sound like things that want to eat you.) Walking further along something blocks your pathway. It is large and...reminds you oddly of some huge stoney bolder. Only this one moves. It tells you that in order to get past you need to tell it a story or a riddle.. and if it approves it will let you pass. ( if you roll a 26-100 it will like your story and let you pass. If you roll a 1-25 though... well it will not like your story and your stuck in the first part of the maze, only to be chased out by something else. )

Christof was feeling confident still, stalking along until he came to the rumbling bolder.

"In order to continue free,
A riddle, lyric, or story
you must entertain me,
or I'll will certainly
make you will flee!"

The hunchback quaked, eyes wide before swallowing. A story? A riddle? How on earth was he supposed to.... swallowing, he held up a finger to buy himself a moment before sitting on the ground to remove his shoes, followed by his socks.

The bolder seemed interested- but not interested in rolling over him, at least. Pulling up a bit of brush and rock from a nearby fallen wall, two sock puppets suddenly popped up, making muffled squabbling noises through tight lips as they pretended to fight and prank each other.

Suffice to say, the bolder was amused, and Christof left his socks up on sticks to keep it company as he padded off beyond it.

Roll: 74
Bilious
Quote:
Roll 3- If you roll a 51-100, you pass and can go on to round four. (RP meeting the below obstacle)

You hear a deep rumbling growl of something near you. It sounds as if the noise is in the pathway next to you... but after pausing and holding your breath, you can somehow tell the creature has sensed you and is looking for a way to get over to you. A flash of white and red through the foliage of the maze tells you its something large... and mean. ( If you roll a 51-100, you pass the creature after hauling some tush away. If you roll a 1-50... The creature gets around the maze somehow and chases you out. )

Christof hurried along, his bear feet cold now but not too cold- it was always a brisk fall around here at any rate, and undead feet were fairly rugged. He paused when he heard the growl, eyes widening as he glanced fearfully around his hunch. Whatever was there.... he was ready to scoot far away from. And so he did. Quickly.

Roll: 30
Bilious
Quote:
Roll 4- If you roll a 76-100, you WIN. (RP meeting the below obstacle, roll a 6 sided die on this post so i can see which scareon you win)

FINALLY! You made it to the end and you can see the little purple ball things sitting in a large metal bucket at the heart of the maze. A animal skin with a horse skull is sitting next to it... strange, but you take it as decor. As you approach though... you hear a whistling sound and suddenly feel like your being watched. Closer you go... as you try and reach out for one of the prizes, the horse head and skin somehow disappear... and behind you is a LARGE and angry ghost horse staring at you with large glowing green eyes. Rearing backwards it charges as you. ( If you rolled a 76-100, then you manage to grab one of the pokeballs before being chased out of the maze by the ghost horse... if you roll a 1-75, the ghost horse just chases you out empty handed.)

There it was! The center of the maze! Eyes alight with hope and excitement, Christof lumbered towards the basket without heeding the skull and skin beast waiting for him. He managed to pick up a ball, marveling in excitement over what might lay inside- only to be rammed from behind by charging Nightmare. The ball bounced back into the basket as he tumbled down, scrambling to his feet to run for his life.

SO CLOSE! Perhaps next time he'll get closer...

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:10 am
Class: Creature Feature

Second Attempt

TBE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:23 am
Breck's shed TBE  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:35 pm
CLASS: Career Services

Christof huddled in his desk, shifting as he tried to get his elbow more comfortable. He wrote furiously, with a concentrated expression on his face and one could almost imagine a tongue clenched between serious lips behind his scarf, if it had been possible.

The Questionnaire

Please fill out all the following to your best knowledge:

Name: Christof

Year you are in: 1

What are your favourite classes so far and why?
I really enjoy Miss Byrn's maze although enjoy is not necessarily a good word I guess I hate it but I am intent on finishing even if it kills me one of these days on principal. Also she has very wonderful proportion and symmetry to her anatomy and I enjoy seeing her each week.

What do you see yourself doing 10 years into the future?
Unsure! I would like to hope aiding a powerful and intelligent being who 1. knows how to get things done and 2. treats their employees with decency, with my own cot in a nice tower overlooking a place with a view. Mad Scientists are very interesting to me, although I am unsure whether it is in the crafting of organics or tinkering with mechanics that interests me more. If it is for a fellow like my friend Barth then I would not be very happy, I would think, he is far too incompetent to be worthwhile and I worry that the challenge may not be worth it. Someone like Mr. Malodore would be very interesting, I would think! He is a Doctor like my old Master and really knows How It's Done, and what questions are the ones to find answers to, and where to look and how a person of science should act, I would like a Master who knows how to give *proper* orders. When I am told to clean up a mess, I expect evidence to bury, not laundry. I enjoy pulling levers and seeing crackly Jacob's Ladders those are always the best.

What expectations do you have of this school?
I am here because my Master told me to come! I'm sure he means for me to learn something, but what that is, I haven't learned it yet!

What is your greatest strength? Well, my left arm is a bit stronger than my right on account of being a bit bigger. <-- oops I like to think I am fairly crafty and have a very good sense of equity! I am very good at spotting good parts, and disposing of what is no longer needed. Graveyard soil is as complex and subtle in density and consistency as wine has taste and aroma, you know! That is what Master had said to try to keep my interest, but I have not tried wine so I wouldn't, but I do know that you gotta' pack it right or people catch you.

What is your greatest weakness? My communication skills, I suppose.

What kind of extracurricular activities do you participate in?
I helped prepare the school for Christmas with decorations and that terrible class trip! I am not sure if those count, but they have certainly kept me busy! Also I am to be in the school play!

Are you a part of any clubs?
It is sounding very much like I am to aid Mr. Mudd in his eventual N.A.P. club which I personally think is a complete waste of time, but I made a promise and so I suppose I will help him but I hope to do something a bit more strenuous in the future than passing out pillows.

If given a chance to try something new, would you do so?
Depends!

What are your general hobbies?
I really enjoy building things, I have found, although mostly simple things like puppets and helping my friend finish his L.S.D.s (Labor Saving Devices. They are very clever but he is useless in seeing anything to the end! He keeps me busy, at least.)

Give me an outline of your regular school day and schedule
I have not yet enrolled in many classes on account of being new to the school! So this may be subject to change:
11:00am - Sometimes wake to go make sure my schedule is in order and tend to school things.
2:00pm - Play Video Games with Barth and also try to get some things done.
4:00pm - Attempt to get more things done, usually while he is napping.
7:00pm - Bring him dinner and attempt School Play rehearsal
9:00pm - Tend to any homework
11:00pm - sometimes explore
12-4am - me time
5:00 am - Plug in Scruff and go to bed for the night.
If you have filled out all the above correctly, please hand this paper back to me, thank you

Timidly, the hunchback slid from his desk, clutching the paper to his chest as though afraid anyone else would read it. His stitched forehead drenched with sweat, he nervously slid it onto the teacher's desk obediently. Hopefully the teacher would be pleased! He was terrible at questionnaires, his brain seemed to reel once his pencil hit the blank space on the paper.
-----

He also helps Barth with his.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:36 pm
Reserved: Botany Basics

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19789757  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Bilious