Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
What characters do you want to see in the next SSB? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:48 pm
lolgeno  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:04 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
...Except with MORE?
WHAT.
Oh s**t Chibi-Robo >.> <3
...BRAIN AGE GUY? What the ********? You want ANOTHER FOX CLONE? Ha.
Balloon Fighter? DISKUN?! I can no longer take this seriously XD
WE LIKE OUR HOT FURRIES!

also compared to falco or wolf, she was much different in the game she started in. so she could have many things fox doesn't.

like boobies.  

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:23 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:36 pm
And Xilo comes in with the 3 pointer.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:59 pm
TINGLE.

That is all. Also, Waluigi.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:46 am
If Megaman is a choice, Zero goes without saying.
At least, if it's X and not the original. If it's the original, maybe Protoman.

I don't know anything about megaman I'm sorry.  

l-Kriel-l

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 pm
l-Kriel-l
If Megaman is a choice, Zero goes without saying.
At least, if it's X and not the original. If it's the original, maybe Protoman.

I don't know anything about megaman I'm sorry.
well you should be. and the OG megaman would probably be best, he could LITTERALLY be the first kirby clone. then have some of the baddies in the game from the first and second megaman, like quickman, cut man, and GUTSMAN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:19 pm
BUT ZEWO HAS DA SWOOOOWD!  

l-Kriel-l

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:41 pm
I can see all four of the characters working, so it's a hard choice. I'd say Megaman original if I had to pick, maybe Zero and Protoman? That's a lot though, and they would have to make Protoman not a Megaman or Samus clone. Plus, Megaman would need powers, and the problem has always been what powers he should get.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:49 pm
BASS.  

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:21 pm
Meta_Fish
I can see all four of the characters working, so it's a hard choice. I'd say Megaman original if I had to pick, maybe Zero and Protoman? That's a lot though, and they would have to make Protoman not a Megaman or Samus clone. Plus, Megaman would need powers, and the problem has always been what powers he should get.
All moves are Metal blade.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:37 pm
[Kegan]
Meta_Fish
xd

How about just Metal Man?

Actually, he could get powers from people too. Not sure how that would work, perhaps from killing them? That would change the method of competitive play up a little bit, since Megaman gets stronger or better (perhaps? Maybe the powers are all balanced) depending on whom he kills and whatnot. And would he change color? Interesting to think about.

That's one thing I don't like about Kirby in Smash Bros. In the Kirby games, without a power he's pretty useless, and with a power he's pretty neat. You switch powers frequently and they're useful, but in Smash, the powers really don't help you much at all. I rarely even eat people as Kirby, but I suppose that's what happens when you try to put him in a fighting game.

Plus Megaman could have Rush recoveries. Final Smash ideas? Perhaps he could get Flash or Bright Man's Flash Stopper, freeze everyone and shoot them. The way to get around it would be to stay somewhere he can't hit.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:46 pm
Meta_Fish
[Kegan]
Meta_Fish
xd

How about just Metal Man?

Actually, he could get powers from people too. Not sure how that would work, perhaps from killing them? That would change the method of competitive play up a little bit, since Megaman gets stronger or better (perhaps? Maybe the powers are all balanced) depending on whom he kills and whatnot. And would he change color? Interesting to think about.

That's one thing I don't like about Kirby in Smash Bros. In the Kirby games, without a power he's pretty useless, and with a power he's pretty neat. You switch powers frequently and they're useful, but in Smash, the powers really don't help you much at all. I rarely even eat people as Kirby, but I suppose that's what happens when you try to put him in a fighting game.

Plus Megaman could have Rush recoveries. Final Smash ideas? Perhaps he could get Flash or Bright Man's Flash Stopper, freeze everyone and shoot them. The way to get around it would be to stay somewhere he can't hit.

Rush Coil comes to mind for a recovery. Perhaps if he were used on the ground, Rush could walk about, with the spring still sticking out, before shortly disappearing.

For a Final Smash, I was thinking more along the lines of that Hyper Megaman super from MvC.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:53 pm
The MvC games would be a good basis for attacks, I'm sure, I'm just not familiar with them. He could have Rush Jet or Rush Coil or even the Rush Suit thing he gets in 6 and 7 as a recovery. His shield could be leaves (seriously, why don't more characters have unique shields like Yoshi?) or jewels or something.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:08 pm
I'd rather be Protoman :3
They should put Megaman in, with a ProtoCostume like what they did with Olimar and Louie.
Or put both. Whoa!!
omg fox boobz. hawt.
I want portable Smash, btw (JUMP SUPERSTARS AHHH <3)  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff