Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Fight to Live, Live to Fight. [O/A] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:08 am
Atella stared at Divinious warily. He was up to something. Something she didn't like.

"What are you saying, old man?" She asked, remaining put.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:11 am
"Do you know who my most effective Gladiator is..?" Divinious asked, now walking forward, assuming she would follow.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:19 am
As he assumed, Atella began to follow Divinious, as it would be impossible to carry a conversation if he moved away from her. And as she followed, she grew quiet as she tried to think of an answer for his question. Honestly, she had no idea who and even why he was asking, giving her all the more reason to distrust his motives.

"I... Heard the name Krom a lot." She finally replied, remembering how the men who drove the caged caravan when she had brought to the estate made bets on how Krom would deal with the 'fresh meat'.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:23 am
As they walked, the sun outside greeted them as they exited the building.
"Correct. Krom." Divinious replied.
"A monster of a man. Did you know he was able to take down a pack of Gladiatorial Beasts on his own with no weapons when he was sentenced to death..?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:28 am
Atella paused at the door, squinting her eyes closed as the sun momentarily blinded her. It had days since she last saw it, and she unprepared as she had no idea how the place was built. After a few moments of blindness though, her eyes adjusted and she returned to following behind Divinious.

"I know nothing of that, or him." She replied with a tired sigh. "Just a name."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:31 am
"Well, I can give you two choices, child. One, you train on your own, or with the other Gladiators, or two, you get to train along with Krom and learn from the best."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:40 am
"Sir, I'm not fighter." Atella argued. "I don't have a weapon, and no combat training what so ever. I'm a waste of time and effort."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:47 am
"You don't have a choice, child." Divinious replied as he pointed over to a crate which was placed near the door.
"Your weapon. And this IS your combat training."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:53 am
Atella let out a low frustrated growl. She never had a choice. A perk of being a slave. She started to think then about how she would unwillingly train. Training alone sounded bad, as she had no idea how to even fight, so that left her with others or Krom.

From what she understood and could remember from last night, Krom was a force that had never been seen before. His existence was almost unbelievable. And although fear of how he'd be scared her, death scared her more. If she was going to survive this sick game, she'd need to fight.

"...Krom." She grunted, turning herself to go to the crate.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:57 am
"Ahh, smart choice." Divinious told her, before looking around.
"Alright...Now to find the guy..." he said aloud, scanning the property.

"...Ah! There he is. He's sparring with another of your peers right now!" he told her, pointing at them.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:16 am
Atella paid little attention to Divinious and his words as she busied herself with the crate, opening it up. She dug through the straw, curious as to what sort of weapon was being trusted to a woman, and one with no skill on top of that.

"...Sir?" She called back over her shoulder. "Are you sure this is for me?" She asked as she stared down at the weapons queerly.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:22 am
"They're much lighter than any of the other weapons, so you ought to be fine." Divinious told her as he watched the sparring match.

The Gladiator and Krom stood in a fenced-in pit, both holding wooden swords.

The Gladiator charged at Krom, who stood there until the last moment, when he grabbed the man's wrist, connected to the hand carrying the sword, and lifted it upward.
He then slammed his forehead into the Gladiator's, the thud being heard a good distance away.

He then released the man's wrist and pushed him backward, silently telling him to try again.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:30 am
"But they're not mine to take." She argued, finally looking back at Divinious. Why the Hell did he bring the display weapons from her last master's estate? They belonged to the family, and they were for display. She doubted they'd even last in a real fight.

As the fight between Krom and the Gladiator went on, Atella turned her attention to it after she heard a large crack when their skulls collided. Curious, she watched the fight, focusing on Krom as she had chosen him to be her teacher.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:35 am
"They are now. Reinforced, too." Divinious replied as the fight continued.

The Gladiator made another charge, this time the blade swung up from his side.
Krom latched onto the forearm and kneed the man in the chest. As they wheezed in pain, they were thrown behind Krom and into the fence.
Fortunately, the Fence was sturdy enough to remain, but not hard enough to hurt the man.

As they slowly began to rise, Krom waited once more.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:41 am
Atella gave a sigh at Divinious' answer. She was getting the feeling arguing with him was pointless, and turned back to the crate and picked up the strange swords that were connected by a metal string at the bottom of their hilts.

How am I suppose to fight with these..? She thought irritably and worriedly, looking down at the weapons before she looked up at the fight, seeing Krom throw the gladiator back. She flinched, hearing the collusion into the fence and almost felt the pain from it. Perhaps Krom wasn't a good choice...

"I think I want a new teacher." She said, looking to Divinious.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff