Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trinity: a Warrior cat Guild

Back to Guilds

this guild is based on the Warriors books by Erin Hunter 

Tags: Erin Hunter, warriors, cats, fireheart, clans 

Reply Clans(main rp)
ThuderClan Territory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aguamarine1116
Crew

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:13 pm
Fallowrock nodded as she sped up to the larger cat. "I have to start stocking up on Catmint for leaf bare."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:42 pm
Autumnstar nodded, "alright lets go" she mewed and hurried up the ravine and paused as she caught Lightblossoms scent on the air, "this way"she meowed and hurried off in the direction of the scent  

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

aguamarine1116
Crew

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:46 pm
Fallowrock took longer because everytime they passed a twoleg farm, she went inside to try and spy some catmint.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:51 pm
As Illusion laid down in the soft dew.. He heard a loud crash… Splitting the air with a crack..
As he looked from the bush, he saw an old oak on his side.. Sorrow felling his heart, he closed his eyes.
A leaf was now pictured in his eyes, like a mirror, mimicking the oak's dying leaves.
Prowling over to the oak, he let out a sharp yowl, in respect to the fallen tree..
This world that we live in...
...Is a fragile beauty.
A single tree can grow for years and years...
... Its beauty unmatched;
but, in only takes one storm..
One strike of lighting; to tear that tree down to its death
Many can pass by a fallen tree
and think nothing of it
They don't think about the decades
perhaps centuries
that tree has been growing.

He whispered.

Wolf Whisperz

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:06 pm
Autumnpaw slowed as Fallowrock smelled around for Catnip, she then lifted her muzzle as a strange scent entered her nose, it was not clan, nor was it kittypet, was it a rogue? fury drove her forward and she saw a scrawny white and black striped tom laying on the ground muttering to himself, "what are you doing on Thunderclan territory, im assuming you are not a rogue, fore they are heartier than you, so what have you to say?" she mewed in a calm voice standing a few feet away from the tom  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:09 pm
Fallowrock noticed the fury that Autumnstar showed on the rougue, and she came gently betwen them. "Autumnstar, we know that insulting is a cowardly notion. This cat maybe didn't notice the scent marks, we haven't checked them for ages."  

aguamarine1116
Crew

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Voter 100

Wolf Whisperz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:09 pm
Illusion's eyes changed to their regular unique blue color.
Seeing the female's position, made him weary.. Climbing onto the tree, he hid himself behind leaves..Another's voice than was heard.. another females, he slinked further into the dyeing oak's leaves.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:11 pm
Autumnstar nodded realizing she was being harsh, "please come down i would like to hear your story" she mewed laying in the soft grass, indicating with her tail for the others to join her  

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

aguamarine1116
Crew

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:14 pm
Fallowrock smiled gently. "Come on, we are friends."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:28 pm
Illusion stayed in his carves of leaves, feeling as if he was indeed safe.. from any harm the females would do to him. He was in did use to hurtful words, and harsh tones.. Females used to be the worst of his scares..
Illusion tried hiding back in the tree more, failing.. he fell from his safety and fell on his back on the ground. He sprang up… His fur began to raise as he saw females before him. Letting out a low hiss, he slowly began to back away.

Wolf Whisperz

sokkie1234
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:29 pm
"hey autumnstar and fallowrock.its me tigerlily i followed you two from camp.who is that"?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:31 pm
Fallowrock looked sad. She started to back away, not wanting the cat to feel threatened. "Please, just speak with us." she whispered.  

aguamarine1116
Crew

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Voter 100

Wolf Whisperz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:32 pm
Seeing another female appear, made Illusion's heart beat, beat faster..  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:32 pm
Autumnstar stood and lowered her ears flat to her head, "now we were trying to be nice to you, hissing is a sign of disrespect, we could have attacked but we didn't you have no reason to be in a defensive crouch" she mewed angrily, "well if you want i will go first, i am Autumnstar, leader of Thuderclan, this" she flicked her tail at Fallowrock, "is Fallowrock, she is our medicine cat, now who are you" she mewed her angry tone gone, replaced by that of calm  

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

aguamarine1116
Crew

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:36 pm
Fallowrock turned to Autumnstar. "I think he feels unsafe around females." she said uncertainly. Turning back to him, she formally introduced herself. "I'm Fallowrock, and I come from a clan. A clan is like a large family that protects you and makes sure everyone is ok."  
Clans(main rp)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff