Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:13 pm
as they neared the border Nightshade stopped and crouched down, "do you smell that, Pinepaw?" he asked looking back at the small apprentice  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:47 pm
"~Yes, but what is it?~" She concentrated, trying to discern what the scent was as she crouched next to her mentor.  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:47 pm
Nightshade smiled, "that is the smell of Windclan's scent border" he mewed "remember it well, so you never cross it" he got up to pad away from the border, now headed for Thunderclan territory  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:27 pm
"~Okay.~" She followed her mentor towards Thunderclan territory right after she took an extra sniff of WindClan's scent.  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:40 am
(i just realized that we r in Shadowclan :p)

as they neared the thunderpath Nightshade slowed, "beware of the thunderpath, many cats have died from it" he warned the young apprentice as they made their way around it, checking their scent markings and refreshing them, the smell of the Thunderpath choking him but he didn't show it...

Moonwhisper walked from the nursery happy to get away from the kits for a little while, she wondered to the fresh-kill pile and gently picked up a small vole, she carried it to eat in front of the nursery in case her kits needed her...

Brightkit awoke from her nap and noticed her mom not there, she shrugged, she would be back later, she stretched careful not to wake Thornkit who was sleeping beside her, and padded to the other side of the nursery to peer from the holes in the bramble holding the nursery together and watched the clan life go on around her...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:32 pm
'~I understand Nightshade. I wasn't planning on going near it anyways. It stinks and I don't want to get anywhere near those monsters.~" As if just speaking their name invoked their presence, a monster sped by, ruffling their fur with its unnatural scent.  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:35 pm
NIghtshade nodded before walking past the raging thunderpath as monsters flew by, flattening his fur and making his ears lay flat, "come unfortunately for you it's time to check Riverclan territory" he mewed before heading towards the river separating their border  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:43 pm
"You better not push me into the river. I don't want to get wet." Pinepaw mumbled as she followed her mentor towards the scent that must be fish, RiverClan's main prey.  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:32 pm
Nightshade laughed and flicked the young apprentice with his tail, "only if i have to" he meowed as they stepped closer to the river  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:56 pm
Pinepaw eyed her mentor, staying a safe distance away in case he really did push her into the river."Looks cold." She peered into the clear water of the river, noticing the flashes of silver that pass by every so often. "Fish!" She squealed in amazement. "Who could any cat catch such fleeting things?" Pinpaw asked.  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:24 pm
"how do you catch rabbits?" he asked looking at his apprentice, "you practice right?" he continued, "Riverclan cats were raised catching fish, and they practiced at it, unlike you" he said giving her a small push...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:44 am
Pinepaw kept her balance long enough till she was sure she wouldn't fall into the water, but the pebbles under her paws gave way a bit, and her hind end ended in the water. "It's co~ld! You said you wouldn't push me!" She scrambled out of the water, lucky she had a good grip on the shore, and shook herself of the water.  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:28 am
Nightshade laughed, "never said i wouldn't nudge" he said jumping into the fridgid water, "honestly it's not so bad" he said splashing at her on the shore  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:08 pm
"Hey!" She tried to use her tail to avoid most of the water, but it didn't seem to matter, she still got wet. "You better get out of there Nightshade, before a RiverClan patrol catches you." Pinepaw teased as she gripped his scruff in between her jaws as she pulled his up and out of the water.  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:38 pm
Nightshade smiled as the young she-cat pulled him from the water, "yes i suppose we should be heading home now, suppose we go hunting?" he said as he began trotting back to camp  
Clans(main rp)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff