Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Imprisoned 1x1 (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:58 pm
Blaze nodded and walked up to the door but before she could open it Razzo had already walked in, "Well well, what do we have here?" he said beginning to circle the lone woman, "A rat sneaking through the castle without my permission." he said walking up to her. "Leave her alone Razzo she hasnt done anything-" she said stepping in front of Razzo. "Silence Sister humans are filthy and lower beings, she has no right to be here!" he yelled shoving Blaze out of the way. "Now get back to your cell!" he shouted once again but whipping her with his wing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:12 pm
*Abigail fall to one keen blood dripping from her face her anger was starting to show* yes master right away  

MistressBalalaika2434

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:16 pm
Razzo seem to smile for a moment, "Thats a good slave and maybe this time I wont have you have you sleep outside for winter." he said leaving the room. "Blaze take the slave to her cell." he commanded from the hallway. "Yes brother..." she said sadly. "Im terribly sorry for getting you in trouble..." she said lowering her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:33 pm
*Abigail get up slowly* it okay you have nothing to be sorry for * she slowly walks to her cell*  

MistressBalalaika2434

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 pm
Blaze followed behind and sat down next to the cell, a tear streaming down her feathered face, "Sometimes I wish Brother wasnt so cruel to you." she said sadly lowering her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:00 pm
*Abigail looks at Blaze* you need not cry your brother well get what coming to
*she punch the wall of her cell and make a hole*  

MistressBalalaika2434

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:04 pm
Blaze sniffed and looked up at Abigail, "One day the person you humans call... Karma will get him." she said noticing the hole, "Anger sure makes you humans do crazy things." she said with a slight giggle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:08 pm
yes karma will catch your brother one day * walks over to the bars and looks at Blaze* all are emotion make us do crazy thing like love *Abigail hold Blaze head in one of her hands*  

MistressBalalaika2434

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:11 pm
Blaze looks back at Abigail and smiled, "You humans arent the only ones who do crazy things when love comes into our lives." she said taking her head out her hands and lowered back down on her paws.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:18 pm
that true *Abigail draws her hand back* so Blaze do you have love in your life  

MistressBalalaika2434

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:23 pm
Blaze shook her head and looked over at Abigail, "Not anymore." she said sadly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:28 pm
why is that Blaze what happen to him if you don't mind me asking  

MistressBalalaika2434

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:11 pm
Blaze turned her gaze away and sighed, "He was captured by another creature when we were sleeping." she said sadly, "We could have stopped it but it seemed to have a power to keep it from being hurt, the skin on the creature was harder than stone and had round legs with sharp, spiked jaws." ((just so you know she is talking about a machine)) she stopped for a moment sobbing due to the horrible memory.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:26 pm
i see so it was my people who toke him i am sorry Blaze * Abigail sigh as she remember her days as monster hunter*  

MistressBalalaika2434

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:32 pm
Blaze turned her gaze back using her paw to wipe the tears, ""I didnt see any humans on board the creature but if you say it is then I dont blame you. I already know that some humans are kind while others are cruel, like my brother." she said with a small smile  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff