Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Roleplay
A day in the life of doodie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neotepid

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:12 pm
In response, she merely chuckled. "John", she spoke to him, her eyes closed and directed downward. A smirk grew on her face, as the glare on her glasses made her seem all the more...odd[/i. "Must you be so difficult at a time like this", she continued on in a voice that seemed restrained yet somewhat whimsical. It was as though she was laughing at him without laughing, if that could be possible. "My name, Mr. Marson, is of no concern at the moment. But...if it'll make you happy, you can simply call me Rose. Now then", she switched quickly, as she began to pat the seat next to her once again. "Please rest your feet. This train ride will be rather long, and we have much to discuss."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:58 pm
Neotepid
It's Null Void.

((Sorry. Edited. mrgreen ))

John sat down next to Rose and prepared himself for a lengthy discussion. As he turned to face her, he found himself starring into Rose's pale green eyes. The two sat there, just staring at each other for several minutes, as the train steamed smoothly through the gloomy countryside. Their trance was broken once the train thundered into a tunnel and plunged it's two passengers into darkness. Suddenly,

*BISHSLAP*

John felt a sharp slap on his left cheek, leaving it in throbbing pain. As the train exited the tunnel, John looked up angrily to see Rose with a slightly puzzled look on her pale face. "Please, Mr. Marson, we have no time to waste. You must know everything before we arrive."

((This is the train, and possibly the current setting.))  

Gresley Toombs

Super Survivor

swiggityswootytootyfruity

Desirable Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:21 am
{sorry, but blood-thirsty-ness is kicking in...}

*scene briefly cuts to outside of the train*
A man, at least, what looked like it could be a man, lay disfigured on the tracks. His body was mangled and bloody, various lims sprawled across the railing. The gravel and weeds that laced the track were now scarlet, shining in the sunlight. Then the rusty scent of his blood filled the nose of his young predator.

{okay, I'm satisfied}

*cuts back to Rose and John*
John remained silent, waiting anxiously for Rose to explain their situation. "Mr. Marson," she began, looking down at her lap nervously, "you absolutely need to know that-"

{{and btdubs, I won't be on for a while. gonk }}  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:00 am
{You kill me and I'm not even here yet? gonk rofl Alright then here I come randomly...and with details....*_* This is happening right now...Meanwhile}

Runner's body layed cold on the ground as the Zombies feasted upon him, it seemed hopeless for a second, until Kenny's Mom came along and rebirthed him somehow, in a split second Runner was alive again, he was covered in slime so he didn't dare to question how the badly drawn character did that, he simply pulled out his new revolver and shot each of the zombies in the head.

Runner: "It's fun how I survive. ;D"

Runner then scedadled acrossed the now zombie infested area, it was still nuked from earlier, Somber was still going crazy with his sword and killing the zombies...along with other people, Yuki was still dead on the ground from the accident earlier, along with a few zombie chicks that Neo had been hitting on.

[Sorry if I did this too quickly or anything]

So Zetta SIow

Dangerous Trafficker

11,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

Neotepid

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:01 am
Gresley Toombs

She looked down upon her nails to make sure they were all there. She didn't know why though. They were always kept low and weren't allowed to grow more thaan 3 centimeters passed the tips. Despite this, she did a quick 2 second glance, and then resumed back to the matter at hand. She needed to nail this before time ran out. No pun intended.

"Mr. Marson. You need to know that...hm..", she started, as she began to pick up the briefcase next to her, " I understand that you are...different. Am I correct?" A question that needed no answer. She already knew. She was just going through the formalities, as she sifted through her briefcase. "Now Aspiratio--that is what you call yourself from time to time, isn't it? Whatever the case, I have a question for you. And it's deserving of a fairly quick answer. Have you ever heard of "The Null Sphere of the Void?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:47 am
(Sorry- I have to get back in the picture. This is gonna be a little rough...)

The train was the perfect transport out of the bloody mess of a cul-de-sac. Hopping off the top just as the train came to the tunnel, I began to walk. The shadows inside the passage normally would have calmed me, but there was something... off about them. It was as if they contained a near- omnipotent presence. I ran, making great time. It seemed the tunnel would stretch on for quite some time, as the train took nearly five minutes to submerge into it. A train with more cars than I could count would need a lot of tunnel to be completely hidden by it. A light came on my right and left as I passed through the tunnel. I looked, and there was a man- the same man I saw earlier that day- sitting next to a woman who would be out of his league under normal conditions. He was curious as to what was going on, so he hid in the shadows to find out...  

silent_calling

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

So Zetta SIow

Dangerous Trafficker

11,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:08 pm

Runner had to find a way out of the now cliché zombie-filled area, he was quickly moving towards the outside of town, but he was far from the train, he would actually try to run out of the darkness that filled the area behind him. Runner ran forward and along the tracks until he was about a quarter of the way there, but realistically he wouldn't be there for three hours and by that time the train would have moved on, hopefully he wouldn't be hit by another passing by Train though. Runner continued to dash along the Train tracks while behind him, he noticed a Train coming towards him, apparently his athletic skills had payed off because somehow he completely screwed up and was in front of the Train. At first, Runner seemed to panic, but then he jumped off of the tracks so the Train woudn't cause him to go splat, he noticed the ladder at the back of the Train which was going passed the dark area, so he ran along the edge of the tracks and managed to jump on to the ladder and into the Train.

Runner: "Oh crap...how did that happen? That was random...huff...puff...hufff...PUFFFF!!!!"

Runner noticed Rose and John, and wondered what weird alternate storyline he was caught in now.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:46 pm
(I like how Horyoku need to work on his reading comprehension. They're sitting, and she does not have the sphere. Neither of them do. Because he has switched things up, and I don't feel like elaborating on what it is, you can take it. And I had a great thing going on. If he has it already, he'll kill all.)

Meanwhile!

"Mart", Ashton advised, "make sure you never take a girl on a vacation to a hotel where the roaches are bigger than you d--k"  

Neotepid

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200

silent_calling

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:33 pm
(A simple edit is all that is needed... I'll do that real quick)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:30 pm
((Ok, Runner got a part in the story, now I'm writing myself in! mrgreen ))

Mart, quite amused at his friend's joke (or helpful advice?), laughed until his eyes watered. Both he and Ashton were oblivious to the white-haired boy sitting on the bench opposite them. The boy's bright orange eyes showed a spark of annoyance and pain as he got up and walked down the dirty street. The laughter reminded him of a very good friend.

The city streets were in desperate need of repaving, so no cars ever dared to drive in the city proper; instead the residents made use of the sprawling rail-network that seemed to branch out in all directions from the city's massive terminal.

The white-haired boy walked towards the rail terminal, for he enjoyed watching the continuous activity there. As he walked under one of the many mammoth iron railway bridges that towered over the city, a shrill whistle pierced the air. A bright apple-green steam train emerged from a tunnel and raced toward the city's center, high above the streets, seeming to balance on the iron bridge. The train reminded the boy of his best friend, who jumped aboard a train without saying goodbye. A chick with pale skin and green eyes, hidden behind glasses. She had been away for many years. The memories he had of her made the boy flutter his small, gray wings.

The boy looked up at the towering chimneys. They were still belching thick, black smoke into the air, as they had been doing since the new mayor began his reign over the industrious city. The speeding train with its clean, white steam was a welcome sight amongst the rising smoke. Gresley (the name the boy's mother had given him, in honor of the great man who designed most of the steam trains that ran around the city) could still hear Mart laughing with Ashton. Gresley stopped. He knew the terminal was an hour's walk from the bench he had been sitting on. Instead, he decided to go practice flying in the nearby cemetery. He waited until the train was out of sight, then proceeded down the dirty street.

Gresley Toombs

Super Survivor

Neotepid

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:39 am
John laughed. It wasn't one of those, snickers, or chuckles, or 'I can control myself it's just between you and me' laughs. No. He laughed so hard that the whole entire train turned their heads towards him only to be met back with a deathly glare. Suffice to say everything stayed quiet and all stood still until another resounding slap echoed through the air.

"Now now Aspiration. We do not have time for such frivolous acts."

"Fine", he answered, rubbing his cheeks. "What is this stupid ball you want me to get? I can just buy you a doggy chew toy an-"

Another slap.

"Ah! What the he-"

Another.

"Will you stop doi-"

And another

"Sonofabi-"

Once again, another.

"..."

"Good boy. Are we done yet."

"Yes", he murmured to himself, as he was forced to listen to Rose's story.

"Good."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:43 am
In lux lucis....

I was perplexed. What 'ball' is he talking about? Who is he? Who is she? I heard a train coming from behind me, so I pulled up against the wall. the hulking mass of steel, rubber, and flesh steamed past me much quicker than he'd have anticipated. Trains normally stop at terminals- this one seemed to increase speed. The train began to slow after a couple minutes. Finally, it came to a stop. I hopped off the wall and began to examine the train. I looked inside, and was horrified. The train car was full, but all the passengers were dead! What the hell is happening to these people?!?

...ego to order vos

silent_calling

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

So Zetta SIow

Dangerous Trafficker

11,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:55 pm
Suddenly, five of the dead passengers stood up and ran towards Horyoku to try to eat his flesh, they had rotten skin, each smelled of chemical radiaton, and each reaked of death. Blood gushed from the mouth of the zombie's as they sprinted so quikly towards him that it would seem nearly super human.

((And if your a ghost, they still see you but will run through and slam into something...IDK. biggrin ))

Meanwhile...

Runner was on the train observing the conversation between John and Rose, oddly enough nobody had stopped to question why he had forced his way on. A few seconds later, a large boom could be heard from somewhere up ahead. A train exploded in the distance, not the one that Horyoku is on. Burning corpses could be seen moving out of the wreckage which was up ahead on the opposite side of the train tracks that this current train was on.

Runner: "What in the world?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:10 pm
Back on the train, the other passengers had decided to move to the other cars. Rose was just about to tell John about the current events, the new mayor, the Sphere, the alternate storylines and how they tie together, her childhood friend and his twin sister, and Rose's favorite recipe for white bean salsa. She raised her hand and gestured to the gloomy city below the train.

"Aspiration, what if I were to tell you that this city was once the center of all in this world, the capitol of everything?"

"Well--"

John's answer was cut short. The train lurched and the screech of the brakes rang in both their ears. Runner, who was at the back of the car, fell flat on his face. He recovered quickly, for he heard someone coming. When the conductor strolled through the car, Rose inquired about the sudden stop.

"We're waiting for an oncoming goods train to clear the track ahead. Once it passes, we can continue," he answered in a low, condescending tone.

Rose could tell he was lying. "But aren't freight trains supposed to wait for us to pass??" Rose demanded.

The conductor produced a lemon lollipop from his vest pocket and offered it to Rose. "We'll be on our way shortly. You just be patient young lady." He smiled brightly.

Rose glared at the old man, then grabbed the lollipop, stuck it into her mouth, and slumped back into her seat. She waited until the conductor disappeared into the next car before she continued.  

Gresley Toombs

Super Survivor

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas