Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
What would you randomly do if your boss fired you Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

373s8f5789d30

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:24 pm
Be sad for a while, then wait about a year or more before getting up the courage to apply for another job.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:28 pm
what boss? he's already dead in a hole with duct tape and a knife on him  

serial_chiller

5,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

EnaLeFay

6,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:05 pm
impact445
EnaLeFay
Wow.. I think mine is the less brutal.. whee

lol its mkay yours was smart, bu if you gave me a ball of yarn i could have a sledge hammer party with my friends in his or her office for you ^^

I don't want to sleep in jail.. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:15 am
rainofglory
I would slowly drive him insane by annoying him with an annoying sound. Where ever he goes I'll show up and just say nyaaa nyaaa nyaaa and wouldn't stop until he hired me again!!!1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Didn't that happen on American Dad? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I would......hm...spit in his face, step on his foot really hard, while he's distracted take his wallet and car keys, drive away in his BMW, find the nicest hotel in a 10 mile radius, party, go out for some really expensive sushi, go shopping, then return his wallet a week later with no money taken out then crash the car.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:13 am
Silas Manner
rainofglory
I would slowly drive him insane by annoying him with an annoying sound. Where ever he goes I'll show up and just say nyaaa nyaaa nyaaa and wouldn't stop until he hired me again!!!1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Didn't that happen on American Dad? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I would......hm...spit in his face, step on his foot really hard, while he's distracted take his wallet and car keys, drive away in his BMW, find the nicest hotel in a 10 mile radius, party, go out for some really expensive sushi, go shopping, then return his wallet a week later with no money taken out then crash the car.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yes it did. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:46 pm
Stare In Disbelief, Cry, Smack His Face, Then Call The Board Of Directors On Him For Sexual Harassment.
Hm... Or, Celebrate That I Am No Longer Under His Control, And Throw A Party With A Pinata Shaped Like Him.

Ser Anneliese

Feral Sweetheart

20,375 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Champion 300

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:59 pm
I would say: "OH YEAH?? WELL, I QUITT!!!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:25 pm
If my boss fired me I'll pants him and then take his money and walk away like nothing happened. mrgreen  

ClosedAcc450

3,550 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

myselfphobia

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:32 pm
I'd go to his/hers house late at night and trash his/hers car and then put bad stuff in his water on his/her night table to make him/her go away... forever! ... unless I meet him/her in hell lolz

*This is only if I had a boss and if he/she had a car and if they put water on their night tables  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:19 pm
Pants him, take his wallet while pantsing him, then tell him he was fired... from America!! Then when he least expected it, go to his house & start tapping on his windows, and sneak away before he could catch me... then call him while he was at work from a payphone & act like I'm calling for someone with the same name as him but use a fake accent to confuze him and then when he went home that afternoon due to lack of sleep & annoying prank calls all day I'd go to the office & tell everyone he hired me back then get some ppl to make it official then mention all his shortcomings on the job & take his position & then fire HIM!!!!!!!
twisted  

mihawk13

Unbeatable Businessman

A TOXIC JUJUBE

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:23 am
I won't go as crazy as to kill him, getting myself jailed for life in the process, but I might do something stupid like:

1.) Back his car into the front door of the office. "I THOUGHT THIS WAS YOUR PARKING SPACE ... BOSS!!" wink

2.) Get someone to prank call his house with a bunch of "phone sex deals" (I've already got my friend getting messages from those places because he put in random words in his cell phone that we didn't even know were real company numbers)

3.) most random yet dumbest thing I'd do.... poke him and everyone in the office/company and yell "GET POKED B****ES!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:33 am
Go into his house at night and tight him up with rope and tape his mouth and drag him to the nearest lake and throw him in! twisted lol na jk. Before he drowns I'll throw in a life savor! ^^ and then move to mexico so he doesn't sue meh! eek  

ClosedAcc450

3,550 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:33 am
Wow...no wonder he fired all of us.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:28 pm
Bring in the toilet zombies. Meeting dismissed. Show him who's boss. And me too, cuz now I don't know.  

ZooboomafuSaboteur

Luna Vacuus

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:33 pm
stare at him and say "see you tomarrow"
come back tomarrow dressed like someone else
take the job i lost
and go back to doing my job till he finds out, then kick him in the balls and murder him then take his job  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff