Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:22 pm
I think Chris's counterpart should be Jill.
Also, I doubt he'd just stumble onto a town where Wesker was doing testing, most likely he would have been tipped off for sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:58 pm
Rebecca Chambers should make an apperance as the ally character. Chris better be the main character of the story if not i'm gonnah kick some serious a**. Also the gaming dynamics better be like RE4. xd There seems to be speculations that on the XBOX 360 and PS3 there is going to be some online elements..which could include downloading various new missions or new mercenary characters which should prove to be pretty interesting and fun.  

Chris8904

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:00 pm
Moneneko
Well whatever the main enemies if RE5 are, it should be intresting. My working theory is that the creatures it shows chasing Chris are creatures created by infecting the Plagas with the T-Virus, and then using them to infect the humans, and Chris happened to stumble into the town Wesker decided to use for his testing.
The setting looks like it takes place in an old style Mexican town (I don't know why, it just screams Mexico to me) and Chris was contacted about strange happenings and moved in to investigate, and came across running Zombies, who due to the Plagas arn't excatly dead and have some smarts.
But like everyone else is, I am really looking foreward to a final showdown between Wesker and Chris, (What will most likely be the final battle) That battle will have special effects, But not ones that make it look stupid, and if he's not the final battle, he should at least have a large part in the game. But if there is a battle, I don't know how Chris expects to win, nto when he dropped a stack of eye beams on Weskers head and he stood up fine, laughing even.
And if this is Chris's game, should we expect guest apperences from Jill or Claire? Not too likely, but a slight possibility.
But in almost every Resident Evil game, there is a side character that has a lot to do with the story, an ally of sorts.

RE1: Chris-Rebecca Jill-Barry
RE2: Leon-Ada Claire-Sherry
RE3: Jill-Carlos
RE4: Leon-Ashley
REOutbreak: Multible people
RECodeVeronica: Claire-Steve/Chris
REDeadAim: Bruce-Fong Ling (sp?)
REGaiden: Barry-Leon/Luccia

So like I said...I wonder who Chris's counterpart is going to be in this game? Will it be someone familliar or someone new? Well this is all I have to say on the subject at this moment, but hey, I think I've said my piece.
I would say we might hear from Jill in RE5 considering she was still out to join with Chris in Europe but that was 6 years ago, so I don't know how their going to put that into the present day storyline in 5. *crosses fingers*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:36 pm
MM-212 Beta
Moneneko
Well whatever the main enemies if RE5 are, it should be intresting. My working theory is that the creatures it shows chasing Chris are creatures created by infecting the Plagas with the T-Virus, and then using them to infect the humans, and Chris happened to stumble into the town Wesker decided to use for his testing.
The setting looks like it takes place in an old style Mexican town (I don't know why, it just screams Mexico to me) and Chris was contacted about strange happenings and moved in to investigate, and came across running Zombies, who due to the Plagas arn't excatly dead and have some smarts.
But like everyone else is, I am really looking foreward to a final showdown between Wesker and Chris, (What will most likely be the final battle) That battle will have special effects, But not ones that make it look stupid, and if he's not the final battle, he should at least have a large part in the game. But if there is a battle, I don't know how Chris expects to win, nto when he dropped a stack of eye beams on Weskers head and he stood up fine, laughing even.
And if this is Chris's game, should we expect guest apperences from Jill or Claire? Not too likely, but a slight possibility.
But in almost every Resident Evil game, there is a side character that has a lot to do with the story, an ally of sorts.

RE1: Chris-Rebecca Jill-Barry
RE2: Leon-Ada Claire-Sherry
RE3: Jill-Carlos
RE4: Leon-Ashley
REOutbreak: Multible people
RECodeVeronica: Claire-Steve/Chris
REDeadAim: Bruce-Fong Ling (sp?)
REGaiden: Barry-Leon/Luccia

So like I said...I wonder who Chris's counterpart is going to be in this game? Will it be someone familliar or someone new? Well this is all I have to say on the subject at this moment, but hey, I think I've said my piece.
I would say we might hear from Jill in RE5 considering she was still out to join with Chris in Europe but that was 6 years ago, so I don't know how their going to put that into the present day storyline in 5. *crosses fingers*

Yea you have a good point there. *Crosses Fingers*  

Chris8904

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:39 pm
Jill! Jill! Jill! Jill! I want to know what happened to Rebecca, but she and Chris already partnered up, so now it's time for the dream team, the dynamic duo, the two brightest STARS to step in. Chris and Jill.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:50 pm
Is it me or have we forgotten Chris?...Its like the longest time he was considered the best RE Character but now Its pretty boy Leon?

I spit on you dis-loyal Chris fans.

If RE had a main character it would be chris.  

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:56 pm
Untied Ends

Chris & Claire
Returning to France
-How is that going?

Steve
-Dead or Alive?

Sherry
-Dead or Alive? or Dead?
-Experimentation?
-Who is she with now?

Rebecca
-Where is she now?

Jill, Carlos, and Barry
-Where?

Krauser
-Is he really dead? [For Das]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:51 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Is it me or have we forgotten Chris?...Its like the longest time he was considered the best RE Character but now Its pretty boy Leon?

Umm... Look back, first of all, it's definitely Chris in the trailer, and second, everyone says it's Chris. Who forgot? I'll slap the noob who says the guy in the RE5 trailer is Leon.

BTW:
Sherry is alive, and probably hot now.
Krause is lo-o-ong dead, just the way I like him.  

Biohazard EXTREME

A5116278

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:08 am
Biohazard EXTREME
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Umm... Look back, first of all, it's definitely Chris in the trailer, and second, everyone says it's Chris. Who forgot? I'll slap the noob who says the guy in the RE5 trailer is Leon.

BTW:
Sherry is alive, and probably hot now.
Krause is lo-o-ong dead, just the way I like him.

sherry, yep she's hot  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:28 am
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

If RE had a main character to focus on, I doubt the series would go as far as it did now. Plus it would be kinda boring from game to game.
Example:"Look a new Resident Evil and hero Chris Redfield....again"  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Mr. Tough Guy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:29 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Chris wasn't forgotten. He was just overshadowed by Leon's new super-agent skillz. Most likely, Chris's moves will be improved in RE5 to keep him on pace with Leon (maybe he went into the mountains to train, knowing he'd have to face Wesker sooner or later, and now knowing he'll need all the moves he can).  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:11 pm
Sporadic77
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Chris wasn't forgotten. He was just overshadowed by Leon's new super-agent skillz. Most likely, Chris's moves will be improved in RE5 to keep him on pace with Leon (maybe he went into the mountains to train, knowing he'd have to face Wesker sooner or later, and now knowing he'll need all the moves he can).

Yea definetely I hope the battle with Wesker would be ever greater than the fight with Krauser against Leon....LMFAO  

Chris8904

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:08 pm
MM-212 Beta
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

If RE had a main character to focus on, I doubt the series would go as far as it did now. Plus it would be kinda boring from game to game.

Ookay,People never got bored of Donte from devil may cry....Lara Croft is a huge hit...The point is if the game did have a main character I would prefer Chris. Leon may have grown up but you all forget leon is still a side character.The only reason he is a big hit now is they wanted an awesome game rating.

You forget how people once made fun of pretty boy Leon?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:20 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
MM-212 Beta
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Ookay,People never got bored of Donte from devil may cry....Lara Croft is a huge hit...The point is if the game did have a main character I would prefer Chris. Leon may have grown up but you all forget leon is still a side character.The only reason he is a big hit now is they wanted an awesome game rating.

What about Metal Gear Solid? They introduced a new character in MGS2, and people didn't take kindly to him. People want to see the same Solid Snake. Of course Solid Snake is the coolest hero ever minus the cigarettes, and Raiden was a douchebag of a hero, but the point is, he's another hero who people want to see come back always.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:43 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
MM-212 Beta
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

I wouldn't go as far saying Leon being a side character, remember he appeared in three REs (two if you want to get technical) and plays a significant role just as some of the other characters. I view the series having many "main" characters, some more depth than others.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff