Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:59 pm
I definitely fight for my life.

But I usually just come out lookin' like a Jedi.

Maybe it's because I'm usually atleast slightly aware of my dreaming, and maybe because I'm confident.

In a real life fight, I'd probably lose to most people... I have bad joints and poor muscle strength, even though I exercise daily.

Well, I guess that's not true... I could probably beat up you NERDS heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:04 pm
I'm sure everyone here could beat the s**t out of me.  

l-Kriel-l

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:21 pm
kenshin kamiya
I_love_Inuyasha1
Bongardo
I_love_Inuyasha1

I usually have dreams where people/things try to kill me, actually. Otherwise they're awesome and I forget them immediately, or I just don't remember them at all!
So! The "usual" questions. No, I can't smell/taste things in my dream. No they aren't ever in black and white XD Also, I seem to have several different dreams, not just one continuous one. I don't know if that's common or not!
Oh my god you too? Those are just about the only dreams I can remember, people trying to kill me! Do you feel pain in your dreams?

Hm... Sometimes. But usually not when I wake up.

I feel the pain in dreams too xp one time in a dream I got my arm cut off which really hurt! but it's really funny talking about it now because after I got my arm cut off and woke up, my arm (that was cut off in the dream) was numb(Fallen asleep) and wrapped around me going under my back so when I woke up I had no feeling of my arm and I reached for it but it wasn't there xd that is probably the time when I have been the most scared my my entire life rofl but it gets worse than that. I moved my shoulder around swinging it into the air to see if my arm was there and because my arm was asleep it went into the air then came back down slapping me xd
Oh my god! LOL. That's hillarious.

My arm was cut off in a dream once too actually. I was being chased by a group of people through the halls of... some place, lol. I ran into a door, and closed it, I finally lost them, thought i was safe. Then a chubby kid with a sword jumps out the closet, and chops my arm off. Then I... sort of fell unconcious. Except I only couldn't see or move. I was just laying there, blind and bleeding. And I felt of bunch of blood in my mouth. It was kinda gross. So i was happy to wake from that dream.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:54 pm
all men dream... but not equally  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:06 pm
Yeah, some dream people are total wusses.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:34 am
l-Kriel-l
My dreams are quite strange.
The topic and setting will change randomly, though there will be a transition. The transitions actually make sense most of the time, however, the object of importance in the transition does not.
My dreams are like this too.

Anyway, I think I nearly remembered a dream last night, but I don't remember it now. :/

I wish I could do lucid dreaming. I sometimes realize my dreams are dreams, but when I try to do something (usually I attempt to fly) it doesn't work and the dream fades away.

Does anyone else have dreams where you wake up during them, but they still run on? I often still see and hear things from my dreams as if they were real when fully conscious, open eyed and awake. Used to really piss me off when I was younger and the nightmares continued into my conscious state.

Other things: I see in full colour, I can feel pain, as for smell and taste, there was this one time when I knew I was dreaming and saw a glass of cola in the dream. I drank it to see if I could taste it. I did kinda taste it. It wasn't a very strong taste though.

Edit: Well, I can't resist talking a whole lot about dreaming, so I'll continue.

When I was a kid I had nightmares pretty much every night. It got to the point where I was afraid to go to bed because of them. Two I remember very clearly which were very realistic and I got very often were these: The first was about a dinosaur. And now that I think about it, there were 3 main nightmares, not two. So in the first dream, I'm in bed, and I hear a thumping coming up the stairs (could be noise coming in from real life) and this T-rex appears at my bedroom door and roars at me. This dream made me scared of the thumps made when my dad walked up the stairs as I wasn't sure if I was in the dream and the dinosaur was about to appear or if it was real and just my dad. Then there's the second dinosaur one starring the same dinosaur. This time the dinosaur is chasing me out of my room, down the stairs, and right at the bottom of the stairs it grabs my legs. I'm holding onto the end of the banister, so I have a view into the kitchen. I see my mum doing the washing up in there. I call for help urgently and she just ignores me. Sometimes the dinosaur would eat me. Yes, it was very painful. The third is another one which starts in my room. For some reason I feel the urgent need to go into my parent's bedroom. I go in and taking up the whole room and roaring at me is a red dragon. Yup. Weird. The two dinosaur dreams kinda gave me a dinosaur fear as a child. The natural history museum in London has a big anamatronic t-rex which scared the ******** out of me when I first went there and I just ran away from it leaving my family behind. I was even crying. biggrin

Edit 2: Just remembered the final dream I had with the dinosaur in it. This time it was set in a fictional cheery town my head had created. The dinosaur was there. I stood in front of the dinosaur and shouted at it, telling it things like I wasn't afraid of it. It flinched and recoiled and eventually ran away.

Also, can anyone else escape dreams if they want to? I can by first realizing I'm in a dream then scrunching up my eyes until the sounds fade. I usually open them to find myself awake, but one time I just ended up in a nightmare that started in bed and I swore it was real. That was ******** scary.  

Super Cheesio

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:14 pm
I don't remember much of my dreams, not even if I have control or not... It saddens me because I love to dream.

And I don't fear death, I fear no longer experiencing life.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:53 pm
Tonberry Crunch
I don't remember much of my dreams, not even if I have control or not... It saddens me because I love to dream.

So... Death.  

Super Cheesio

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:56 pm
if i die in my own dreams quickly, it tends to go like a video game, the reset button is hit and i turn up in the same spot i'm sleeping. so when i finally wake up i'm to afraid to get up lest i be attacked by some animal or other predator. and go back to sleep. i'll have like 4-5 deaths in one dream and wake up with my body still in its twitchy dream mode, unable to move. my dreams are freaky but waking up is the nightmare.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:10 pm
Super Cheesio
Tonberry Crunch

So... Death.
Yeah, pretty much.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:48 pm
I always have dreams of my professors being complete dicks to me around finals.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:01 pm
i had the weirdest dream yesterday

i went to an anime convention...
...and i was crossdressing

and a girl thought i was a guy and almost kissed me

but it turns out the girl was actually a hot guy who was a cross dresser

and then the guy turned into a panda

then a zombie pikachu ate me

and then i woke up o.o

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:52 am
@Red: I lol'd

Anyway, had a funny dream last night in which I managed to achieve lucid dreaming. I'd been reading up on lucid dreaming the previous say and had a goal to do it last night. So yeah.

So the dream starts off kinda like Left 4 Dead or Resident Evil. I'm walking through these brown rusty corridors and rooms with zombies in when I reach a big-ish room with a big table in the middle and weird tools on the walls. There's a tall zombie in an apron with one of the tools in the room. The tool was kind of eye shaped with two handles. It was kinda like a saw with the vvvvvvvs pointing inwards. So basically if you put something in the middle of it and closed it with the handles it would chop it. The zombie then said 'I'M GOING TO CHOP OF YOUR BALLS' and started to chase me. I'm loling now but I wasn't too pleased with the prospect of having my balls painfully removed by a zombie.The room lead off to a staircase. I was now in my grandad's house for some reason. I ran towards the window and did a flying kick at it, but it didn't break. I turned around to see the zombie who again threatened to chop off my balls. I think I was flying at this point because I was quite high up, I didn't notice though because I was realizing I was in a dream.I quickly made the zombie disappear and as I walked out of the room I got excited about lucid dreaming. I was fully aware I was in a dream and was deciding what I could try and do first once I was outside. Then I remembered an article I'd read the day before telling me how to lucid dream successfully. I realized I was too excited which might make me wake up so I calmed down. I took in my surroundings which were now quite complicated as there were shelves and cabinets of random ornaments and things up on the walls. They slowly faded to black. I woke up. I was most displeased.

So yeah, hopefully I can lucid dream again tonight and stay in the dream a little longer and do some fun stuff. I also had two other dreams I kind of remember. They were about school. I don't remember them well enough to tell them though.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:42 am
Had another dream I can remember last night. I was in this video game shop I guess. They had some weird event on. It was kinda like some sort of convention. Anyway, the only thing I remember doing there is playing Kinect. I was playing some snowboarding game. So I put my arms out in front of me and ran around the Kinect booth like I was driving a car. I jumped back in front of the screen as my snowboarder stopped. The I walked away. Somebody behind me called me and I looked around. I had gotten a high score on the game. Huh. Kinect sure does suck. Anyway, I then began to walk out of the shop and looked over the things they were selling. Then I saw the Star Wars Christmas Special on VHS. I picked it up and squealed with joy, as in this dream I thought it was super rare and valuable. (Is it?) So I bought it for £1.50 (how can they charge that much for such a piece of wookie s**t?) and ran outside. I met one of my friends outside and I asked him how much it was worth. He didn't know. I don't remember what happened after that.  

Super Cheesio

Astrimic

Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:32 am
@Red: lol

@Super: So basically your inner mind has betrayed you and started to like kinect and a star wars game?

(Had a dream to put in... Had...))  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces