Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars
Mass Effect Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:53 pm
Cheteq
The Final Kira
Cheteq
Ghost Pancakes
Cheteq
Sorry to say this...but I am not a fan of Mass Effect....*hears complaning*...I know I suck, but I just don't really like it much.

It's not for everyone, I don't think there is a game everyone likes.

You got a point....something for someone and everything for everyone.

It's true. There's no game in the world that everyone likes. I like Mass Effect because you can see how your choices play out. I dislike it because the opitions are quite limited.
The limited choices is the one thing that ticks me....it would be cool if you couls type your choice rather then select from a list.

Yea, that kinds of bugs me.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:41 pm
Cheteq
The Final Kira
Cheteq
Ghost Pancakes
Cheteq
Sorry to say this...but I am not a fan of Mass Effect....*hears complaning*...I know I suck, but I just don't really like it much.

It's true. There's no game in the world that everyone likes. I like Mass Effect because you can see how your choices play out. I dislike it because the opitions are quite limited.
The limited choices is the one thing that ticks me....it would be cool if you couls type your choice rather then select from a list.

I don't think they have the technology yet for that to work properly, plus not everyone has a keyboard to use with their consoles.  

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:51 am
Ghost Pancakes
Cheteq
The Final Kira
Cheteq
Ghost Pancakes
Cheteq

I don't think they have the technology yet for that to work properly, plus not everyone has a keyboard to use with their consoles.

Another point well played....im sure in about 4-6 years they will...probably...who knows?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:45 am
Cheteq
Ghost Pancakes
Cheteq
The Final Kira
Cheteq

Another point well played....im sure in about 4-6 years they will...probably...who knows?

Posibly, maybe even sooner. Cleverbot works pretty well, it's just integrating it into a game that'd be difficult. It'd be a lot easier if they didn't have to do voice acting for all the responses too.  

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:41 am
yeah. they need to have limited choices, otherwise the game would be at least a hundred times longer than it already is; you'd need to script, program, edit, film, and all the other stuff that goes into something as simply as Shepard talking to Kelly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:40 pm
Ghost Pancakes
Cheteq
Ghost Pancakes
Cheteq
The Final Kira
Cheteq

Posibly, maybe even sooner. Cleverbot works pretty well, it's just integrating it into a game that'd be difficult. It'd be a lot easier if they didn't have to do voice acting for all the responses too.

Your right, probably sooner...when that time comes....may be more into it.  

Kashinami-chan

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:03 am
I much prefer Dragon Age over Mass Effect.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:22 am
LeoLeonal

Like a whip...BAM!
I would too.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:25 am
Cheteq
LeoLeonal

Like a whip...BAM!
I would too.

Lol it's an awesome game, although I wish in the first one you could swing your own sword instead of being "attack this person and your character does it for you" I hear the second one allows you to swing your own sword though.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:28 am
LeoLeonal
Cheteq
LeoLeonal

Like a whip...BAM!
I would too.

Lol it's an awesome game, although I wish in the first one you could swing your own sword instead of being "attack this person and your character does it for you" I hear the second one allows you to swing your own sword though.

Very much soooo true....somtime they just put ridiculous framing in games, but hey there cool still.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:29 am
Cheteq
LeoLeonal
Cheteq
LeoLeonal

Like a whip...BAM!
I would too.

Very much soooo true....somtime they just put ridiculous framing in games, but hey there cool still.

When you said "I would too" what do you mean?  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:30 am
Prefer Dragon Age over Mass Effect...silly kitty.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:32 am
LeoLeonal
Cheteq
LeoLeonal
Cheteq
LeoLeonal

Like a whip...BAM!
I would too.

When you said "I would too" what do you mean?

Prefer DA over Mass Effect Silly kat.  

Kashinami-chan

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:43 am
Ah =^.^= yeah  
Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers