Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Gates of Living Metal {Re-Built} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:09 pm
Ronnel no Tenshi | A-rank | Medical |
User Image

Ronnel pressed his hand against the gate, letting it read his chakra. He was on official business, far different than the last time he had been here. Of course, the last time he came to Konoha it was Kumogakure that had the wall of living metal around it, not this village. This had a much simpler gate back then.
The gate finished registering his chakra and opened it enough for a guard to poke his head through.
"Whaddya here for?" The Jounin blinked at the abrupt question from the guard and tilted his head slightly.
"I come bearing a missive from the Kusakage for Akira Nara, the current seated Hokage. It is for his eyes only." The guard frowned and glanced to his partner for a minute before looking back at the silver haired medic.
"Wait here, we'll see if the Kage is accepting visitors right now." What the guard wasn't saying was that there was a stand in Hokage at the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:18 am

The guard runner came back and spoke into the gate guard's ear.
"Sir, the sitting Hokage will see you now. Please, come in." The metal of the gate warped, shifting into the outer rim of a doorway.

Ronnel no Tenshi | A-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Jounin
User Image

Ronnel stepped through the gate, wincing slightly as something swept over his senses, sending a shiver down his spine. He shook off the sensation, correctly interpreting it as the wall of living metal registering his chakra pattern to remember in case something arose. The silver haired Jounin took a moment to sweep his eyes around the interior of the gate before shrugging slightly.
"Love what you guys have done with the place." With that flippant remark, the shinobi headed into the village, his ambling path carrying him closer and closer to the Hokage's tower. It had been years since he had even been in this village, yet for some reason not much had changed.

Name: Ronnel no Tenshi (Ronnel Yamanaka)
Village: Kusagakure
Equipment: Multiple. Senbon, short sword, trench coat made of explosive tags, metal armguards with hidden senbon claws, poison vials, smoke grenades, kunai, shuriken, light grenades, ninja wire...
Reason for visiting: To bring a letter from the Kusakage to the Hokage
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): Days. Unknown at this time.  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:21 am
User Image

•►Ex-Tsuchikage◄•
•►
S-Rank◄•

User Image

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Akira appeared before the Living gate. "Ah... The Leaf Village..." He said, smiling. He saw the gate, and Approached. He sported a Leaf headband, and the guards did not stop him, because he gave of pleasant, and the gate did not stop him. It was Familiar with Hatake Chakra... It seemed. Akira walked past the gate... Headed to his old home... And his Village Shinobi.

Clothing
Cloak
Traveler's Cloak  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:50 pm
Aki approached the gates, her spiked hair seemed to dance and delight atop her head with the faint breeze. Her long bangs blew across her face and she slowly raised her left hand combing through its strands to push it backward. One of the guards recognized the action as that native to Sengetsu, the man that betrayed their village. They began to talk amongst themselves discussing this matter.She paused beside them to consider their words, raising her head she glared at them with the empty dark black eyes for a quick period of time then turned away, entering the gates.  

Etheral Chaos

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:03 pm
((Ethereal, you're going to have to change that. There is an impenetrable wall of living metal around the village, no gates. It reads your chakra and your intentions before it opens up enough for you to get in. So if you come in and attack a guard of the village, the wall will not open for you.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:05 pm
(lol editted wink )  

Etheral Chaos

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:57 pm
User Image

•►Ex-Tsuchikage◄•
•►
S-Rank◄•

User Image

Akira ran fast. He ran through the gate, headed.... away.

Clothing
Cloak
Traveler's Cloak  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:02 pm
Ronnel no Tenshi | A-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Jounin
User Image

Ronnel appeared behind the guards in a swirl of wind. He glanced at one of the men on duty.
"If you would be so kind as to tell the man sitting in for the Hokage that something of life or death urgency has arose and I must go deal with it, I would greatly appreciate it." The man nodded, shaken, then watched as Ronnel left.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Etheral Chaos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:37 am
Aki approached the gates of Konohagakure, and as she exited, instantly the wind took hold of her spiked hair once more blowing it across her midnight colored eyes. "He said I was to return to the grass immediately...But I still haven't made contact with Soul yet." She shook her head then, Kusagakure must be attended to first.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:55 pm
User Image
•.❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤
Girls are like phones.
•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤
╔════════════════════╗

User Image

Name: Katelyn
Village: Leaf
Equipment: Bow
Reason for visiting: Wants to live here.
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): Not visiting.

Katelyn, a young teenager girl who was in quite a awful mood, found herself standing side by side to the gates to where she would spend the rest of her life. She put her hands to her heart, praying for her sisters safety after the weird disappearance. "Live long..." She began to mumble as she had shut her eyes and just stood as still as a wall. After she was done talking to herself, she began to lift her head up and stared past the gates, to what she would be entering in just a few seconds. That's also if she would be allowed too. She pulled the strap of her book bag closer on her shoulder and began to enter the gate. Knowing as she would never harm a single person no matter what would happen. She could never find herself doing that. She would much rather end her own life before someone else's.

╚════════════════════╝

•.❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤
We love to be held, talked too,
but if you press the wrong button
you'll be disconnected!
•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:58 am
User Image
With the Hokage no where in sight Team Kokan decided to save him for later and go straight for another kage.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:46 pm
(Im so sorry Kune, i couldn't find your post in a long time and i was caught it with things.)

Lady Cassandra
+=Cassandra Origina=+
|Konoha|-|ANBU Captain|-|Medical Ninja|-|Sannin|

User Image
User Image

User Image Cassandra arrived at the gate and made sure her mask was tight, which she pulled out a scarf and wrapped it around her neck. "Ready when you are." She said to Akira.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:11 pm
User ImageRaito Shenzaki~The Blissful Storm~Sannin~Temp HokageUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raito's clone walked to the gates baring a message for Lady Cassandra. Coming forth behind her Raito's clone began to speak "Excuse me. Lady Cassandra"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:38 am
Lady Cassandra
+=Cassandra Origina=+
|Konoha|-|ANBU Captain|-|Medical Ninja|-|Sannin|

User Image
User Image

User Image Cassandra turned once she heard a voice coming from behind her. She saw Raito's clone. "Yes?" She answered back.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:50 am
User ImageRaito Shenzaki~The Blissful Storm~Sannin~Temp HokageUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raito bowed as she was one of the other sannins and she of course was Akira's fiance. "Sorry for the interuption Lady Cassandra but since I cannot find any of the other Sannins of this village I would like to ask if you would inform me of your location if you happen to change which villages you visit. This is becuase there are a scarcity of high rank shinobi's at the moment in this village and if a problem occurs I need to be able too call for some back up." Raito asked of Lady Cassandra as he gave soft smile.

((sorry I kept on telling you I was talking to you but id rather need this clone and dont want to be stuck in time))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff