♥LEtS! Charries! ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:46 pm
Hehe, I appreciate the offer, and I really do like your characters! They're so well thought out! But Tanner has to be a picky b*tch... so I'ma have to decline, thanks anyway :3

---
B U M P

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:44 pm
Thats fine. I understand. And thank you.
I'll be adding more Characters as I go, so if any I add interest Tanner just let me know.  

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:19 pm
B U M P

Tanner, still available!

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:44 pm
B U M P

Tanner, still available!

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:33 pm
I'd be willing to custom make a character. Otherwise, I'm going to be adding some new ones sooner or later -- if any of them catch your eye, by all means, feel free to give me a shout.

Neat character and neat concepts though. If you pair him, I hope it's a guild thread so I can lurk and read. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Aoaki Daran
Nickname: Ao
Race: Half human Half Betazoid
Personality: Ao is an overall sweet person... despite his occasional temper outbreaks and sluttyness... He's rather calm though, for the most part seeing as what his background was like. He doesn't do well with most people though, especially people with similar personality traits as his first and only (ex-)boyfriend. He hates being around homophobes and usually breaks out in temper blasts when his past relation ship is brought up.
Looks like: Light coral colored hair, red eyes, and pink tinted pale skin that tans easily. He wears a lot of revealing clothes and the occasional female attire.
Bio: Ehe, he was born on earth, his father human and mother Betazoid. He was left with his father at the age of 9, no one knowing but his mother that he was hermaphroditic (and himself). He was raised normally, as far as that can go with a rich father, and being a male that looked completely like a female... though, out of female parts, he only has a uterus, therefore, he could get pregnant, but not like a female would... it's rather odd anatomy, but he's half alien so it turns out okay and what not. Anyway, he went to all private schools and only was aloud to hang about the most prestigious people's children.. a bunch of self absorbed, selfish, and evil shitty little kids ever... and despite that, he turned out alright, not including his being against relationships. (A senior dumped him... cause he realized why his girlfriend wore a male uniform...) Uhh, his father got married and made Ao move into a separate home mile and miles away from his original along with his cat, Toki.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke (sadly)
Pic: I drew and colored this picture, do not steal.

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:54 pm
Bane Dragoramin
I'd be willing to custom make a character. Otherwise, I'm going to be adding some new ones sooner or later -- if any of them catch your eye, by all means, feel free to give me a shout.

Neat character and neat concepts though. If you pair him, I hope it's a guild thread so I can lurk and read. ^_^

Oh? I really love you character designs~ ♥
They're quite amazing if I do say! And I would love to Role Play with you!
And thank you, but I think you would deserve such a compliment much more than I!

Anyway, I think it would be fun, and about the character... whatever you think would be best is fine~
Sometimes I'm rather indecisive. Hehe. ;'D

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:54 am
Wow, thank you! sweatdrop

I was actually interested in Tanner but all of your characters are pretty interesting and I can play seme or uke, so whoever you've been dying to play is just fine by me.  

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:06 am
What are you talking about~
I reserved Tanner for you last night.
Hehe, your rather cute and funny
= u =

I had only posted Ao cause I wanted him in this guild.. I hadn't noticed your post at firs aha... o n o

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:14 am
Lol. Well, when I saw that I'd posted after your new character profile, I realized it could have looked like I was talking about the new character, so I figured I'd better clarify even if it didn't really matter.

Heh, why thank you. Hmm. They don't have happy looking blushing emotes. This one redface looks like it should be turning green.

Anywho, you've stated before that Tanner was pretty particular. What sort of person were you looking for? Any sort of situation you had in mind too? Like how they would meet and what not?  

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:13 pm
Yeah~ But I understood so it's all good :3

Lol, Indeed it does! XDDD

Ehh... You know, I never actually thought about it hehe. I found one person before that I was going to ask for him.. but they were already taken.
Anyway~
I think someone who could be remotely tolerable to his mischievous ways. And I dunno, girlish looking~? X3
He's rather odd, Tanner is. Totally not interested in girls but doesn't mind guys looking like one~ X33
Oh.. and not an idiot biggrin

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:22 pm
Alright. Tanith and Happh don't make the cut then? I'm working on editing them right now since a friend pointed out that some aspects of them just don't work. Otherwise, I can start fishing around in my head for a new character.  

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:28 pm
Ooh~ I think Tanith might do well~ ♥
Hehe, but like I said, whatever you think is good~
O u O

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:43 pm
*Throws up hands and runs around* Yay! I've been dying to play him. I never thought I'd get him paired. XD

Anyways, he can be kind of stand offish, especially in a relationship where he's suppose to be the uke, since he's become more dominant and has a problem with handing over the control. That will present problems in the relationship that they'll have to get through, so Tanner will have to be equally stubborn and patient. I can make a less high maintenance character if you'd like or Tanith is all yours. I just thought I'd better point out that he won't be the easiest person to be in a relationship with for awhile. He's used to a pretty wild crowd though, so he should be fine with whatever antics Tanner can throw at him.

I can update his profile before you decide if you'd like.  

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:02 pm
Lol. You silly > . <

Nope~ I like him just the way he is~ Tanner can deal with just about anything you can throw at him :333
And you know, Tanner's a life guard, and has to deal with a lot of a** wipes everyday~ He has tons of patience and stubbornness to boot X3

No~ but if you want to do so go ahead~

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces