Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Kaze-Kun]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:44 pm
Duyikia had turned around, and was working on clean up the counter. When Nicci entered the door, he didn't even turn around.

"Welcome, to the Naga's scales," Duyikia's dull voice echoed throughout the old building.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:07 pm
Saito, seated silently within the shadows of the tavern and listened to the melody. Glancing back at the doors and they pushed opened, another person had arrived. He stood up and dissolved into the darkness, only the jewel on the hilt of Einherjer could be seen. I think I'll stay the night. He said while cautiously walking around towards the owner, keeping his guard up as closed in.  

lJonl

[Kaze-Kun]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:16 pm
"Great," Duyikia muttered, as he reached under the counter. He brought his hand out, and tossed Saito a small, rusty key.

"You can stay in room 14, go down that hallway," He gestured to a small hallway to the side of the room, "It'll be the third room on the left, past the first flight of stairs you pass."

He turned around, and grabbed a glass, filling it with a greenish liquid, from a sprout. He took a small sip, and set the glass down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:30 pm
Shiri looked up at shadows where she felt Saito was, an annoying twitch of curiosity took over her- she had to know what he looked like from behind that shadow, And that darkness.... She stopped playing and stood.

I think I may spend the night here too... if you don't mind hearing music all throught the night...

She put her flute in her side pocket and smiled at the girl who had just walked in while walking up to the door. Her presence, it's confusing... Shiri stood for a moment staring at the girl, not able to place where she had felt that type of presence before. Before long she just shruged it off.

What's up?  

Chocobo Goddess Akila

[Kaze-Kun]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:49 pm
"Great," He took another sip, and slammed his hand down, moving it away, another key sat there.

"You will sleep in room thirteen," he said, sliding the key to the edge of the counter. "Just grab the key when you wish."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:22 am
He grabbed the key as it hit the moonlight seeping in from the hole above them and slipping it into his pocket, pausing for a short moment and then turning towards the long, dark hallway. I needn't spend too much time for my target to get away... He thought out aloud standing in front of his designated room, staring at a wanted picture he had inside his pocket.

As soon as daylight brightens this tavern, I could be able to identify the owner... He thought, calmly walking into his room leaving his door opened quarter-way..  

lJonl

AbStRaKt MiNdZ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:24 am
A creak against the worn floor boards was heard as a being took a step into the tatterd tavern. It was man who seemed to be about 6 feet, broad and muscular. Well thats what you would of seen if not for the large cloak shrouding his form. Hood pulled up over his head shadowing all features except for deep icy blue gaze that seemed to glow steadily in the shadows. Standing in the doorway with not a movement just looking around, finally he begab walking inside and toward the bar, a snort emitting from under the cloak. "Heh." was all that was hard in a dark errie tone, that seemed to hold a deep chill to it. "Who the owner of this establishment?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:48 am
"I am sir," Muttered Duyikia, as he fiddle with some of the things behind the bar. He looked at the new comer, "I'm assuming you'd like a room too. Or did you just come here because it looked abandoned"  

[Kaze-Kun]

Ryotai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:03 am
His piercing eyes darted across the steet he was standing on trying to find a place to go before it got any later. He looked at what looked like a run down tavern but noticed it had some candles lit and voice emitting from within. He walked over to one of the many broken windows and stared in at the few people that accumalated there. "How intresting, that some one would actually come to this place..." He said to himself in a low voice. He walked to the front of the tavern and then stepped in. He immeadiatly walked over to the bar and sat down and looked at the owner. "Can I get something to drink? Anything you got..." He let out a low sigh and then lifted his hand into the air. "Its really dark in here.." He said before his hand caught on fire emmiting a a light across the room. "Thats better."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:14 pm
"Great, another visitor," Duyikia grabbed a glass.

"Anything to drink? you say?" He filled the glass with a dark-green liquid, which slopped around in the glass, as he set it down.  

[Kaze-Kun]

Razzee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:42 pm
Nicci stood at the doorway as the talking went on, staying quiet and not wishing to say anything. She hoped that they wouldn't mind her sitting down for a while. She bothered not to listen to the conversation, as she was taken up in the strange building. It looked quite like a solitary place, were it being used by someone private.

She didn't think too hard on that, as she had just walked for some time now and her throat was dry. She needed something to drink. Though she wasn't sure if the small amount of money she had was sufficient. Walking inside a little more, she thought about getting some water. It was crucial she have some quick.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:20 pm
The man gave a dark errie chuckle as he removed the hood from his head, revealing a pale face with blonde locks casscading from his cranium. "No in fact i have come to take up. 'work' I see this place can have high potential, it's run down looks is actually perfect, you see i think this would be a perfect place to turn into more then just a bar." he would leave it at that hoping to peek the mans intrest.  

AbStRaKt MiNdZ

[Kaze-Kun]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:38 pm
Duyikia looked up at the man, not showing emotion at all.

"Work here? I wouldn't mind that. Just what are you interested in?" He grabbed his glass of liquid, and took a sip.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:05 pm
Shiri sat down again, her head swarming with the rush of different people. Her power overwhelmed her half the time and the other half it was non-existant. This was one of those time where she wished it was the later. She rubbed her head and hopped the headache would go away. Then she decided to go to her room and hastily grabbed the key from the counter and headed up the dark hallway and almost fell into her room before the headache subsided.

When she finally could get a crear thought throught she started playing her pipe again, a sweet molody comparable to the soft flow of moonlight...  

Chocobo Goddess Akila

AbStRaKt MiNdZ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:57 pm
The man gave an errie smile as he looked upon the man. "Well my name is Lucrious, and this place you have here i think could be put to good use, I mean add a few additions get a floor for gambling, get some entertainment. Hold a few boxing matches now and then and you'll be rolling in gold." he grinned he was a strange man bt was all about buissness.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff