Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Come up with a story for the avi above you Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rylith

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:55 am
I almost freaked out when EnaLefay was looking for Santa Clause number. I slapped myself of not taking good care of SOME reindeer. Good, now they ate it!

I'm so scared that I hid under a Siberian Husky while the reindeer dyed my hair red.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:19 am
∞∞∞ years ago, a prophecy was foretold of a hobo eating ice cream on top of the pyramids in Rome

But then the black guy saw the hobo and stole his ice cream, followed by a Mexican, then an Asian, and others....

The ice cream evolved into a girl named rylith......
So now, on her 14th year....
Living in Santo Carlos, Usa
With her mother, Alicia Sentrado (now without the father's last name)
Who's divorced with her father Ken P. Smith
After her pet dog, Kenny died, she died her hair red
But sadly she doesn't know her classmate, Pedro, is stalking her and putting all her info on his profile....  

Unit Blue

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:44 am
An assassin who felt he was in the holiday spirit and picked up a festive looking candle and lit it up. Either that or he just lit up a candle to find his victim in a dark place. o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:22 am
Santa kidnapped her and hypnotized her to become his slave. Now she has to give him milk and cookies every day and make him toys D: But she gets fed waffles every morning so whatev!! ;D  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

Luna Vacuus

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:19 pm
3 babys on top of echother wearing a robe, Disquised as a gaian so they can STEAL YOUR COOKIES, THEN TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH A ARMY OF COOKIES, or a kid with stilts and skin ripped from a gaian on them  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:34 pm
I saw 13 watermelons... I didnt know why! I love watermelons but I wanted a cookie more! I texted Santa Claus and told him that if he doesnt give me a cookie now, then I'll decline his friend request on facebook! I love cookies! He didnt gimme any cookies... Meanie!  

myselfphobia

Sparkly Fatcat

xX_YouCanCallMeL_Xx

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:57 pm
She loved kittens. So they always twirled around her feet. But she accidentallly stepped in gum, so when the kittens came, they stuck to her feet, now she cant take them off.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:20 pm
Once upon a time there was a girl who loved black. She wore so much black that here friends tried to put a lau (whatever those things are) around her neck. They put glue all over it so she couldn't take it off, but they picked the wrong size (and didn't take into account her ego about how fashionably her black attire made her head swell), so it ended up getting stuck to her head. Now she walks around with short shorts & a cape so people don't look at her luau. This has gained her the nickname Foxy, and has been added to her real name, lolipop.  

mihawk13

Unbeatable Businessman

ZooboomafuSaboteur

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:36 pm
so, there was this guy called mihawk13. he lived in a house. then someday an autistic turtle gave him a quest, right before he died of old age. mihawk looked at the quest which was described on a piece of paper: find my dirtiest socks and go kill the evil rascals of wywywywywywytown with them. go! before the jellybeans get you. mihawk couldn't believe it. so he threw it away. and he lived in his house. while the whole world burned away. the evil rascals of wywywywywytown, a tribe of vicious saber toothed chinchillas burned the world down. too bad they went extinct before they could find mihawk.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:38 pm
There was a golden Chinchilla that gave Zooboomafu some powers to summon random beasts (therefor killing his old pets....) so then, who wore a mask and went around the toilet saving innocent people from the dangers of this world =D  

Unit Blue

Luna Vacuus

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:54 pm
one day.......a baby moose bit him, and from that day on he desided to hunt down all the mooses as a assassion  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 pm
One time, there was this beautiful and cute girl that lived in this wonderful castle, many men loved her cause she was so pretty 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

But then years past and her great great great niece inherited her silver hair...
And expensive scarf she left in her vault which was cracked opened months ago

3nodding Online  

Unit Blue

Sabaism

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:23 pm
Once upon a time there was a private eye who was, like, 1/100000 Japanese. When he found out about this, he freaked out and tried to be as Japanese and ninja as possible.

Oh, and it happened on Christmas. (:  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:26 pm
One day, she was walking then tripped into heck. she grew a tall then left THE END  

Luna Vacuus

O.G. Hunter

ZooboomafuSaboteur

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:27 pm
She thought she could fly, but she couldn't so she fell and died. But it was a just a dream. So she woke up in the face and got pied.  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff