Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
internet in 3 panels furries vs trolls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:07 pm
Trolling is throwing a plastic bone in a cage with hungry wolves - they'll fight for it to the death just to find it's not edible. >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:26 pm
XX Akira Wanijima XX
Trolling is throwing a plastic bone in a cage with hungry wolves - they'll fight for it to the death just to find it's not edible. >.>

Thing is, they don't care that it isn't edible. The principle of the matter is that they get the bone and that they make sure the bone knows that it deserves to be boning in hell.  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:27 pm
LordStripeyTail
XX Akira Wanijima XX

Thing is, they don't care that it isn't edible. The principle of the matter is that they get the bone and that they make sure the bone knows that it deserves to be boning in hell.

cant argue with that,good point :/  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:39 am
LordStripeyTail

Speaking of which, if it weren't for teh interwebz distance thing, I'd give you a solid highfive right now.

~Virtual highfive~

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:06 pm
I really can't say anything....there so ugly looking....nyaaaa!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:52 pm
WIN  

Wolven Bird

Indisgression

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:36 pm
That comics funny. Some people are taking it too seriously. Firstly, Don't ever argue with trolls, it automatically means they win. Other then that, if you accept another persons view of yourself, you need some better self esteem. No one can help you with that, its how you feel, about you. I'm both a furre, and a troll. >.> And people seem to love me as both. Except the ones I'm trolling that is.

Also, I firmly approve of yiffing in hell. If we're all down there, it'd be like furcon every day! Yay HC! HELLCON! YOU KNOW YOU WOULD GO!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:54 am
Indisgression
That comics funny. Some people are taking it too seriously. Firstly, Don't ever argue with trolls, it automatically means they win. Other then that, if you accept another persons view of yourself, you need some better self esteem. No one can help you with that, its how you feel, about you. I'm both a furre, and a troll. >.> And people seem to love me as both. Except the ones I'm trolling that is.

Also, I firmly approve of yiffing in hell. If we're all down there, it'd be like furcon every day! Yay HC! HELLCON! YOU KNOW YOU WOULD GO!

You're totally correct about that. I used to do a little trolling, and it gets sort of fun to get people fuming about something. I've actually had a few meaningful arguments people and they later went on to become my friends. It's not all assholes, some of us just want a good argument every once in awhile...

As for HELLCON...... ******** YEAH MAN! I don't want to go to heaven... I wouldn't know anybody there!XD  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Jiti

Tiny Animal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:52 am
So far no one seriously attacked me because of my furry-ness.
Although I debated with one kid with my awesome logic attack, but she couldn't take it and flew away with a boot up her a**. mad

If I feel cool and not give a damn about what they think then I walk it out

LIKE A NERDY BOSS
cool  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:44 am
Jiti
So far no one seriously attacked me because of my furry-ness.
Although I debated with one kid with my awesome logic attack, but she couldn't take it and flew away with a boot up her a**. mad

If I feel cool and not give a damn about what they think then I walk it out

LIKE A NERDY BOSS
cool

What was your logic attack?  

00Shoe
Captain

Dryskale

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:07 am
I love the comic because its perfect satire on both group's over inflated self importance. I have friends who are trolls and furs and furs that are trolls.

I think the only time I was actually harassed for my furriness was from some random guy who thought I was being a but hurt fur on another board. That was almost 4 years ago (OMG I feel old). XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:41 pm
This comic cracks me the hell up. xD
I love listening to idiots troll on furs. They just sit there and rant on and on and on and on, and the shyt they say about us is just so completely asinine and doesn't make any sense. I read a whole internet article once (I think it was on a site called Encyclopedia Dramatica or somthing likt that) all about how all furries are male gays that like to do dogs up the butt, and I came away from it gasping for breath from the hilarity of the article's inaccuracy and of the impossibility of the violent actions that it suggested. 3nodding  

Celtic zombie-kitten

cajunantichrist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:55 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
I love listening to idiots troll on furs. They just sit there and rant on and on and on and on, and the shyt they say about us is just so completely asinine and doesn't make any sense. I read a whole internet article once (I think it was on a site called Encyclopedia Dramatica or somthing likt that) all about how all furries are male gays that like to do dogs up the butt, and I came away from it gasping for breath from the hilarity of the article's inaccuracy and of the impossibility of the violent actions that it suggested. 3nodding
I know right? But then again no one takes encyclopedia dramatica seriously, it just causes drama, hence the name XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:15 pm
authentic cajun atheist
Celtic zombie-kitten
I know right? But then again no one takes encyclopedia dramatica seriously, it just causes drama, hence the name XD
lolyupp. I know. whee  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:16 am
LordStripeyTail
The Music Of The Shadows
This is how I see it
Trolls are idiots that need to die who ******** cares that us furrys are "different" trolls are stereotypical asses that have no life, so if they say "yiff in hell" then they need to yiff in hell to gahh i can't type at all today >.<

Even this is proof of the "furry view" in the comic..

You guys need to stop seeing the "Trolls" as jackass oppressors who hate everything that furries do. You need to stop acting like we furries are so innocent victims. Realize it, guys. We ARE quite strange.

The only way to handle things is to shrug your shoulders and not give two shits about what people think. End of story.

But you know, there are a lot of "normal" people who are in to some disgusting crap... Scat, *****, necrophelia, beastiality, et cetera. And these are people who walk amongst others without a fursuit or even tail. These people are considered "normal" and "acceptable" because they look the same. It's pretty sad that people who look different, who want to be different, are the ones criticized because of stereotypes. If you ask me, the stereotypes for non-furs would be phychotic, pill-popping, drug abusing, homocidal, cookie cutters. Point is, you just can't group such a large group together and think they are all alike.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff