Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Personal Issues [LOCKED]
Sexual Issues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:53 pm
This isn't for the people who aren't willing, it's for the people who are.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:54 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
XSK Ambrosia
The Fall is Inevitable
BAN THE JESUS GUILD

Hey! D< I'm Christian so knock it off!

Even though I don't seem like it talkin with you guys emo

GASP

Le Gasp!  

Naruto Eternity

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:56 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
This isn't for the people who aren't willing, it's for the people who are.

LAY DOWN THE LAW!

This is 100% true talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:57 pm
Yatta!  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:57 pm
Shane is right though.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:14 pm
1rst: 2 each their own. Don't knock religous threads just because you don't believe in them. That's why it's called a faith. It's a belief. You don't have to agree or disagree.

2nd: You'd be suprised how many people would post here. With nothing but our avatars as faces, there's a feeling of anonymity amongst gaians.

3rd: I recently broke up with a girl. She, for a while, was my sub. It was new to me, but I became accustomed to being a Dom. Now that we're apart, the taboo tone of the lifestyle limmits my possibilities of getting a girl I enjoy who's also a sub. Would it just be better to try to revert back to when I wanted a normal girl? I'm unsure whether my claiming the title of Dom is me trying to be what I'm not or if not claiming it would be to deny what I am. Any suggestions?  

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:21 pm
Was it through ur whole relationship or just during intercorse.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:24 pm
Gregar828
I'm not talking in terms of what is appropriate or not, I'm talking in terms of privacy. Often times, sexual troubles are the most private of anyones thoughts. In a public forum, I dont know of many people who would be too willing to reveal something like this.

Greg, you do know Oni is like the best therapist a person could need right? He listens to us complain and helps us so he made these type of threads cause he understands. People can Pm and text him their problems and he will keep it a secret like no other person could ever do!  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:25 pm
little mintchan
Gregar828
I'm not talking in terms of what is appropriate or not, I'm talking in terms of privacy. Often times, sexual troubles are the most private of anyones thoughts. In a public forum, I dont know of many people who would be too willing to reveal something like this.

Greg, you do know Oni is like the best therapist a person could need right? He listens to us complain and helps us so he made these type of threads cause he understands. People can Pm and text him their problems and he will keep it a secret like no other person could ever do!

You always know how to make a man smile Minty.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:30 pm
astrenose
1rst: 2 each their own. Don't knock religous threads just because you don't believe in them. That's why it's called a faith. It's a belief. You don't have to agree or disagree.

2nd: You'd be suprised how many people would post here. With nothing but our avatars as faces, there's a feeling of anonymity amongst gaians.

3rd: I recently broke up with a girl. She, for a while, was my sub. It was new to me, but I became accustomed to being a Dom. Now that we're apart, the taboo tone of the lifestyle limmits my possibilities of getting a girl I enjoy who's also a sub. Would it just be better to try to revert back to when I wanted a normal girl? I'm unsure whether my claiming the title of Dom is me trying to be what I'm not or if not claiming it would be to deny what I am. Any suggestions?

Was this during your whole relationship or just during Intercorse?  

Oni_Soul

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:30 pm
1st Astre- I would say try and see how it works out reverting back, but don't completely give up on being Dom. I to have problems with this, but I have not tried reverting back, I will sooner or later but if you are having problems such as mine. Yes reverting back would probably be for the best.

2nd XSK- Being Kinky is one of if not the most common fetish in the world. Defiantly not a bad thing, I also like it kinky. I will give you advice for guys- a redheaded girl is the most commonly known for being kinky. For girls- a dark haired guy is the most commonly known for being kinky, mostly dark brown haired guys, but also black haired guys.

3rd- I have been having troubles getting girls lately. I am the typical nice guy, I know most girls my age go for the guys that treat them like s**t but I would hope there is a girl that would want to be treated right. But I have yet to find her and its not like I haven't tried, does anyone have any advice?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:34 pm
Shikairu Nara
1st Astre- I would say try and see how it works out reverting back, but don't completely give up on being Dom. I to have problems with this, but I have not tried reverting back, I will sooner or later but if you are having problems such as mine. Yes reverting back would probably be for the best.

2nd XSK- Being Kinky is one of if not the most common fetish in the world. Defiantly not a bad thing, I also like it kinky. I will give you advice for guys- a redheaded girl is the most commonly known for being kinky. For girls- a dark haired guy is the most commonly known for being kinky, mostly dark brown haired guys, but also black haired guys.

3rd- I have been having troubles getting girls lately. I am the typical nice guy, I know most girls my age go for the guys that treat them like s**t but I would hope there is a girl that would want to be treated right. But I have yet to find her and its not like I haven't tried, does anyone have any advice?

Dont be a douche. Girls will be girls no matter what, and them being attracted to guys that treat them like s**t will sooner or later click in their minds that they need a guy that will treat them good. and thats when you swoop in like prince charming and take them up! But just be there for them. go clubing and what now.  

Oni_Soul

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:36 pm
I have been but it seems no matter how much I help them or how nice I am I always get rejected and tossed aside until they need a shoulder to cry on.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:41 pm
How old r you and how old are they...  

Oni_Soul

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:43 pm
im 19, they are 17 and older.  
Personal Issues [LOCKED]