Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[PLEASE DELETE] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:04 am
(Five posts on my own?)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:49 am
((No lol I said im posting and also we will have the full battle. I have suddenly just got alot of time back on my hands biggrin ))

Raito ran towards the arrow. Before he reached the arrow he took out a kunai with an explosive tag tied to it before hurling towards the arrow. After he had thrown the kunai he inhaled and exhaled a large wind torpedo at the arrow and kunai.

((Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu (Wind Torpedo)
Description: The user gathers a large amount of wind into his lungs and expels it in a single blow, similar to the projectile deflection blast. This version however is significantly more devastating as the wind forms a torpedo that is near invisible that launches towards the opponent. Upon contact it explodes with the force of two exploding tags.))  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:15 pm
Fuuton and Katon. Sedra thought to himself. He could only expect another element from Raito to appear, for he had used no genjutsu and no taijutsu up to this point. This is where he would use the fire he had started earlier. As two hands held the bow, ready to fire another arrow, another set of hands quickly formed a set of seals. The handsigns conjured up a clone of fire from the tree which attempted to meet with the exploding tag before it was too late. "C'mon." He said silently to himself, aiming the bow to land the arrow at Raito's chest. The clone met the explosive tag about ten feet from his current location. The blastwave pushing Sedra from the edge to about three feet from the edge, however he did not fall due to the sticky gold he had tied to himself. He let loose the arrow, as he swung himself to the under belly of the arena. He figured the explosion mixed with the arrow would give him enough time to make it at least half way to the other side of the underbelly.

(BTW Forgot to say this at the start, but I havent changed it, I am Ninjutsu class right now.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:22 pm
((UMM what about my wind torpedo as I blasted that after the kunai so you met the explosion tag but not the torpedo??))  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:55 pm
(If you shot the wind torpedo the flames would eat up the oxygen, unless you fired it after the kunai connected with the clone. As would the explosion. Because if a flame jutsu meets it, multiplied by explosion tag, eats the wind jutsu, as well as the heat could just blast the sticky gold. Fire beats wind)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:03 pm
((Okay. I still have a little to learn lol))

Raito using another ninjutsu technique exhaled a thick smoke surrounding him the smoke of course made up of more carbon dioxide would not allow the flames to take hold of it. Raito now waited for sedra too make the next move.

Name of Jutsu: Smoke dome
Rank of Jutsu: Genin
Range of Jutsu:3x4 - 12x16
Jutsu's Element:Wind
Description: The user exhales a thick cloud of smoke that forms itself into a defensive dome. The dome of smoke can be made small to encase just the ninja, or large to encase and protect a squad of ninja. The walls of the dome are thick and hard and are a challenge to break through. The smoke will repair itself from damage, but a large hole will require a lot of chakra to fix, thus taking up another jutsu as if you preformed the technique again.
Chart:
Academy: thick wood and stone
Genin: Weak iron
Chunin: Steel
Jonin: Re-enforced steel
Sanin: Diamond hardness  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:28 pm
(Though however I think my math might be a little off. I think the radius of a tag is two-three feet, which could be considered genin rank [I think], add another genin rank fire jutsu, so I think the blast with the wind jutsu is considered jounin blast, meaning, about nine feet? So, I added an extra four feet, sorry about that....oh wait, I forgot to add in your fuuton master increasing it, nevermind, my math is right.)

Sedra had finally made it to the other side of the platform and noticed that he had surrounded himself with a thick smoke. He figured that he could either see through it, or he wouldn't have put it up in the first place, unless he had byakugan. Though he had never seen Raito use it, or show it. Sedra needed to take this chance that he was given. The opponent seemed temporarily indisposed, which he would use to his advantage. He focused chakra to his throat and thought to himself. 'Spider web flower.' He aimed five spider web nets at the dome, figuring that if Raito released the jutsu, he would be caught in the webs. In case this plan didn't work, he readied his bow and arrow. "Hey Raito, you ever coming out of there?!" Sedra shouted, not knowing if Raito could even hear him.

(In chess, I call this check. Also, sorry for a late post, I've been having a hard time breathing tonight, and being forced to work -___-)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:20 am
Raito taking the opportunity to do the neccesary handsigns. Made a kage bushin. After making the Kage bushin Raito using the transformation jutsu turned into a kunai as sedra could not see him. The clone picked up the kunai and put it into his pouch. The clone looked outside the dome seeing the blast had cleared but stil debris and smoke was floating around. Raito's clone disspersing the dome. After doing so he allowed inhaled and exhaled a a blast of wind towards the tree. Before hitting the tree Raito did a rather quick set of handsigns before blasting a Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Powerful Fireball Technique) too uproot the tree.

((Mugensajin Daitopa (Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough)
Description: The user inhales deeply and then exhales a vicious stream of wind capable of holding back a small army of ninjas. The blast of wind is capable of uprooting trees and blowing down cheaply made houses. Any enemy caught within the blast will find it hard to stand up at all as they will be pushed back with the force. If used in the desert the wind is capable of stirring up enough sand to create a huge sand storm in their area.

Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Powerful Fireball Technique)
Description: Uses a high amount of chakra which allows the user to breath out a large portion of flame. Extremely powerful, this Katon seems to possess a denser mass than most Katons. This would explain its intense potency and explosive nature. ))  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:30 am
After Raito had dispersed the dome, the sticky gold spider webs that had been sitting atop the dome fell down upon Raito('s clone). "Sensei, you got two options, try to dishelf the sticky gold around you as I shoot an arrow at you, or surrender. Choose quickly." Sedra said, as his face was now visibly grinning, for he had moved his mask from his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:41 am
Raito smiled seeing such pottential. As the clone tried he dug in the kunai into the ground and then stamped on it as he started too fall to the ground getting entangles added wind to his stamp crating a big enough hole for a person under ground but only a small hole the size of a kunai above ground can be seen. Raito then turned to Sedra's voice "Try me" Raito said as the real one underground did a few handsigns.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:49 am
"I'll have you know that I never miss." Sedra said as he activated his Byakugan, the veins around his eyes becoming distinctive. He wanted to be immediately aware if Raito('s clone) began to use any chakra in an attempt to escape. Sedra quickly spat some sticky gold thread to the end of the arrow so he could control it's flight if need be. "Let's see how this works." He said to himself, letting the arrow fly, and if unhindered would impale into Raito's left arm. This would make it difficult to preform jutsu and wield multiple weapons.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:04 pm
The Arrow slashed threw the clone as the clone blew into smoke and dispersed. After the smoke cleared Raito blasted out of the ground and flew towards the edge of the arena looking over it "You passed" Raito said smiling.
"You truly deserve to be a chuunin and even kage someday." Raito said as he started to lower the floating island downwards.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:08 pm
"Ummm, thank you." Sedra said with a slightly dumbfounded look on his face. He scratched the back of his head and tried to make sense of things. He assumed that Raito made the switch while inside the dome. He knew that he should have activated his Byakugan from the very beginning. "Wait, so I'm a chuunin now?" Sedra asked, just to make sure. He still hadn't lowered his guard, or fighting stance yet, just in case.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:11 pm
Raito flicked him across the forehead "Yes you are. Also I see your face. How did I get out? well since you had Byakugan I thought for sure you would have seen me. Oh well. Even If you did If I used my Kekkai Genkai destroyet technique you would them abilites momentarily" Raito said.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:34 pm
"Thank you sensei, and I figured that when your clone threw the kunai at the ground, that it was kinda odd. However I had just assumed that it was you trying to retaliate, but couldn't. That was a really good fight, thank you sensei." Sedra said with a bow. "May I go train now? I felt as if I wasn't fully prepared for that battle."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff