Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The boob blocker?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:19 pm
Hoomiku
Seriously, though, how hard is it to wear an undershirt? I doubt you'd wear a camisole every day to work, either.

Yeah, I agree there. The commercial is all "Oh, undershirts are so hot and uncomfortable! D:" Lol. There's light, sleeveless undershirts out there.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:21 pm
shoki_de_nai
Hoomiku
Seriously, though, how hard is it to wear an undershirt? I doubt you'd wear a camisole every day to work, either.

Yeah, I agree there. The commercial is all "Oh, undershirts are so hot and uncomfortable! D:" Lol. There's light, sleeveless undershirts out there.

lol they need to show part of it saying "and if you forget to bring a napkin it has an extendable edge to use as a giant adult bib! Never have to worry about those stains on your shirts again!!!"  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:13 pm
Lusty101
Right now I would rather have longer less tight shirts I am a tall thin girl with big breasts and I hate shirts that are so tight I cant fit my boobs in them >.> and they do need some less low cut tops. But I also agree that it is hard to find a whole lot of clothes or me its length that is the big issue. Most of the longer shirts I see now are super tight and made for tall anorexic girls which I am not and i have breasts that don't fit them!

I'm sure a good few males will see only breasts in this comment. LOL

Maybe if you bold them all, yes.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:51 pm
Psycho Lee
Lusty101
Right now I would rather have longer less tight shirts I am a tall thin girl with big breasts and I hate shirts that are so tight I cant fit my boobs in them >.> and they do need some less low cut tops. But I also agree that it is hard to find a whole lot of clothes or me its length that is the big issue. Most of the longer shirts I see now are super tight and made for tall anorexic girls which I am not and i have breasts that don't fit them!

Maybe if you bold them all, yes.

LMAO >.> ur eyes bolded them xD  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:40 pm
LMFAO when i saw the title "boob blocker", i thought it meant something like "c**k block", except it was the women's version, so... it's a "boob block".

"biatch's been boob blocked!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:43 pm
XX Akira Wanijima XX
if they keep inventing crap like this,america is gonna suck a** x3

America already sucks....thats why when I finish college I will go bcak to japan where I came from.

Rated invention and censorship eh?  

Kashinami-chan

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:40 am
Lusty101

Maybe I did, and maybe I didn't. That doesn't change the fact that your tits are bigger than most..... XD  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff