Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
UNDEROATH, PEOPLE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madison[Mutiny]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:14 pm
they are amazing....
aren't they going to be at warped tour this year?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:12 pm
DancingTilDawn
There's also Act of Depression, Cries Of The Past, The Changing Of Times, the They're Only Chasing Saftey re-issue, plus the new album they're working on

The first three are the best in my opinion, and the screaming is way better, too  

Naked By The Computer

xAthenax

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:23 am
Hangover Hobby Kit
So I heard Underoath's CD in full for the first time today ... They're Only Chasing Safety, in case there are others I don't know of ... and it was good zomg. And really screamy screamo is not easy for me to like, but I wuved it! I really like "Reinventing Your Exit" and "A Boy Brushed Red ... Living In Black and White".

biggrin

Yeah....UnderOATH is pretty much amazing...although I'm pretty upset with them...In Indianapolis they were supposed to play at warped tour, but they pansied out because they were mad about Fat Mike from NOFX making fun of their religion. I understand to a certain extent being mad about that....but COME ON it was the last day of their tour...and they couldn't stick it out? I mean they didn't think of the fans at all. I paid 27 dollars to see them...I mean not that I didn't see a bunch of other bands..but still. I went mainly to see them...and they cancelled...I think they need to remember who got them to where they are...and appreciate them a little more....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:21 pm
Ya know ******** NOFX

Their music sucks big balls. They are terrible artists, and they are little faggots. I would NEVER make fun of someone's religion. If I were there I would have beaten that fat ******** face in with my bare hands to prove that I could, and then I would beat his head in with a bat for good measure. f**. I LOVE UnderOATh, Cries from the Past and Act of Depression are insane. I love them, but the three more recent albums are also incredible. I almost need to buy a new copy of they're only chasing safety because I have listened to mine so much.  

Anim

Hello there my Nightmare

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:07 pm
I love them!! My favorite songs are I Have Ten Friends and a Crowbar That Say You Ain't Gonna Do Jack, Reinventing your Exit, and of course, When the Sun Sleeps. ^.^ YAY!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:23 pm
proly one of the greatest bands to ever grace the music scene.
I own all CD's cept regular Chasing Saftey and special Define  

xxxcyberaddictxxx

hXc_mosherX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:26 pm
I LOVE UNDEROATH!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:12 pm
FlyKite
Omg. I love Underoath alot.
They are pretty amazing. I've seen them once
in tha fall of 2005 while they were touring with Alexisonfire&The Used
that was an super concert.

eek

I saw them on that tour too!

The Used started a riot during their set here and now they're banned from ever coming back, good times.

Underoath was incredible at that show, even though I barely knew who they were at that point.  

my pet monster

Dapper Prophet

[Click Here For Nereids]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:36 am
Underoath is freaking awesome. They just blow away the competetion.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:49 pm
underOATH are amazing. <33
"Writing On The Walls'' is a great song. I don't have their cd though.
need to get it soon.

SPENCER CHAMBERLAIN<3

FMAcrazed

[Click Here For Nereids]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:56 pm
weird signature their buddy.
Underoath songs like revineting your exit and I've got ten friends and a crowbat that sais you ain't got jack. Also A biy brushed red living in black and white and in regards to myslef. Those are all really good underoath song.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:51 pm
Kink Box
weird signature their buddy.
Underoath songs like revineting your exit and I've got ten friends and a crowbat that sais you ain't got jack. Also A biy brushed red living in black and white and in regards to myslef. Those are all really good underoath song.

No offence, but please take a little more care when typing, poor spelling is my pet peeve.. especially when it comes to song titles and stuff like that.

It should say: Reinventing Your Exit, I've Got Ten Friends And A Crowbar That Says You Ain't Gonna Do Jack, A Boy Brushed Red Living In Black And White, In Regards To Myself.

And yes, they are all really good Underoath songs ^.^  

my pet monster

Dapper Prophet

devils ninja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:27 am
hey, anyone got msn or myspace?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:58 am
Cale412
proly one of the greatest bands to ever grace the music scene.
I own all CD's cept regular Chasing Saftey and special Define

You need to get the their only chasing safety CD It's one of their best.  

[Click Here For Nereids]

NightmareTheory

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:43 pm
Ah Under0ath.
The best of 'mainstream' Christian rock.
<3

Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces