Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
With Our Backs Against the Wall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fave species?
Dog/wolf
34%
 34%  [ 9 ]
Cat
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Fox
26%
 26%  [ 7 ]
Horse
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dragon/lizard
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Other...?
15%
 15%  [ 4 ]
Poll whore! ^^
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 26

Krazed Teen

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:43 pm
(((I Guess Ill do like everyone else)))
Name: Tanek Z

Species: Wolf

Appearance: Tanke is 5,10 he has short gray fur with light gray fur spots. His eyes blue (Image for better look) http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh229/blackymen/Other/?action=view¤t=fc83485_m_1288453191394.png

Bio: Tanke grew up in a family of 5 but sense he was 16 he has lived alone in the tunnels after a raid by the humans caused him to be separated from his family which he be leaves to be dead. He stays in the tunnels making a living off of fixing anthros computers. He fast thinking mind helps him when he trains in his free time using hand to hand combat, swords and pistols there is not a target he can miss from short range. Been in track before the raids have helped him before faster then most humans

Personality: He gets mad easily when thought of a child, but once be get to know him he is really nice and funny. He never lets danger bring down his mood

Skills: short range, speed, combat, sword fighting

Username: Krazed Teen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:53 pm
Haru woke up to the sound of gunshots. He had fallen asleep on the counter in the tavern due to the slow business. He grumbled something about that bar 'Wit's End' stealing all of his customers, and jumped over the counter. He ran outside, locking the Tavern door behind him, as the screams of others echoed through the tunnels, harmonizing with the gunshots. He moved his hands nervously toward his katanas, but was wondering if he should unsheathe them or not...  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Krazed Teen

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:55 pm
As Tanek heard scream he ears shot up, he couldn't just let anthros just die. Specially done in the tunnels. But he had no weapons, only his fist and his feet. Well thats all he needed. He got off the ground and pulled the his from over his ears. He followed the Gun shots to only a block away were he say Human gang members shoting into a tunnel entrance 6 of them he could take out most of them but not all

He knew he had to be on his paws for this one, one wrong move and he was dead. Tanek ran behind car after car were at each one he would spot a human or furry hiding covering there heads or each other. As he got to the last car a Human backed up laughing as he shot into the air "Kill the rats kill them all" That ticked Tanek off.

Tanke come up behind him and with both hands together in a fist he knocked him in the head. As he fill to the ground he stole his gun. But once the gun was in hand, the other gang members turned to him ready to shot. Tanek didn't know what to do he was trapped one shot and they would all shot him.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:03 pm
Haru saw the wolf being cornered by the men, and finally unsheathed his katanas. He ran toward them all, and rapidly started to slice and attack. The men were shouting and fighting back as hard as they could, but within five minutes they were all on the ground...  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Krazed Teen

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:06 pm
Tanek was about to shot when he say one guy then two fall seeing another man fall to there deaths. He took aim and started to shoot making sure not to hit the other. Once all dead he walked over to the other

"Thank you sir, I would be dead if not for you" Tanek tossed his gun to the ground and stuck his hand out to shake the others hand "I am Tanek & you are?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:11 pm
Haru smiled at Tanek and said "I cant just let a fellow anthro die like that. Every anthro together counts, and im sure we can defeat the humans if we all stick together." He shook Tanek's hand and said "my name is Haru Tsukino. i've seen you inside your computer shop and i was wondering if i could take a look around today once all this chaos is over."  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Krazed Teen

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:23 pm
Tanek smiled "I don't think I've ever seen you around Haru" Tanek shook his hand as he could hear the police were on there way & didn't think it was smart of them to stay there "Well i well take you there, but first we most find some where to hid and fast" Tanek was now able to see their blue & red lights only 2 blocks away  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:32 pm
Haru looked back at the red and blue lights. He said "follow me" and ran into the tavern he worked in. The police cars drove past, the loud sirens growing fainter and fainter. "this is where I work" Haru said. "'The Crossroads Tavern'. I arrived here just a month ago, but business is pretty slow compared to that tavern 'Wit's End.' He smiled. "I think theyre gone." He said as he looked out the window carefully...  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Krazed Teen

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:48 pm
Tanek followed Haru into his shop he peaked out the window as the police raced by "Something worse must be going on, that they would not stop to clean up that mess" Tanek turned around and looked around "Well how about i help your business because after all that I could use a drink" he was still frighting as to what happen he never was on the edge of death before "I gotta repay you Haru some way some how."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:55 pm
Haru smiled "you dont need to repay me. but i could use a little help with the business." he watched as more police cars rolled past. "so what drink do ya want? I've got a pretty big variety."  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Krazed Teen

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:03 pm
"Well I'm only 18 & still freaked out on what just happen, so something light but good" Tanek sat down at the bar "Those swords you used you seem to be really good with them, are you a fight against the humans?" Tanke asked as he tossed a cup up & down in the air. His tail had slipped out his pants and was now waging side to side slowly  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:17 pm
"well i'm only eighteen too" Haru chuckled as he walked behind the bar and took out a martini shaker, and some pineapple and cranberry extract. He poured some ice into the shaker and some of both extracts. He added just a small amount of vodka and started to shake it. He poured the liquid into a glass and slid it over to Tanek. "I am not in a fight against the humans, but when they attack me, i have no choice but to fight. I just wish that we could all harmonize again." he said as he poured some into another glass for himself. "I used to live in Japan, as you can probably tell by my clothes. My father died in battle as a samurai. I taught myself martial arts and how to use these katanas so i would be able to protect my mother." he said gesturing to the swords on the counter. "but one day i came home, and the soldiers had raided our house and killed her. I gathered my stuff and ran away from home, and i ended up finding these tunnels..."  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:30 pm
When all the commotion was over, and she could no longer hear shooting and screaming, Rainshine finally dared to open her eyes and peer around the corner of the vehicle she had been hiding behind. The coast was clear, so she tentatively emerged and started to tiptoe in the direction she was sure the shots had come from. What she saw nearly blew her breath away.
There were humans, all of them dead, lying scattered on the ground, each with a gun on or near him. She was sure these men had been the terrorists, but... if they were the terrorists, then why were they dead? She didn't have to think long about that one, because then she saw two more men, both of them furries, and wolves at that, whom she assumed had killed the human gang.
The two furries were walking away from her, in the direction of the Tunnel Entrance. Uncle Bryan had always told her to stay away from the Tunnel (he said she wasn't old enough to go down there yet, but that had been when she was fourteen. Now, she figured, she was old enough to do as she pleased...) But she was just so curious about these two men who had just slain an entire gang of armed humans. They could be dangerous, but Rainshine didn't care.
She followed behind them, keeping to the shadows so they wouldn't spot her, just in case they really were bad guys. Eventually they came to a bar.
She crouched behind a trash can and watched them go in. After a few minutes, she crept up to the window and peered inside, listening to their conversation...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:50 pm
Haru stopped talking as he saw a small shadow outside the window. He looked outside carefully, then opened the tavern door. What he saw wasnt the police, or a human. It was a female hyena furrie, peeking through the window. probably hiding from them because she thought they were dangerous. Haru smiled at her and said "theres no need to hide. just because we killed a whole group of humans doesn't mean we're dangerous." he chuckled. "come on inside, its dangerous out there." he said as he opened the door for her.  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:07 pm
She jumped and gasped when he spoke to her, but since he was saying he wasn't bad, and since she didn't feel like she was in danger, she decided to trust him.
"Wait, am I even allowed to be here?" she asked. "My uncle always told me not to come down here. He said it was only for adults. What if the cops find me?"
Her childishness was really quite amusing.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff