Reply Social Room
Money schemes. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:03 am
i like how this turned into MTG discussion. i has a deck too but its seen better times... the newer stuff jsut blows it out of the water. it was a sunburst deck with some modular cards. solarion ******** raped! and when he failed, door to nothingness didn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:22 am
im getting black and white as bday gifts and hopefully the 3ds as well  

Raptorphobia

misternitsua

IRL Feeder

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:34 pm
@Kegan: Those would all be quite nifty. I can't buy them yet, though, because I have to wait on my next refund check.

@Xilo: Actually, if you look at the popular decks in Legacy, the only new cards that are really being used are the fetch lands from Zendikar, and every once in a while, you might find the odd Jace, the Mind Sculptor  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:43 pm
ah i havn't been much of a player since i stopped going to college, the club there was cool and fair, only a few real tourny players in the group. most of em did yu-gi-oh though so that got boring real fast.  

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:28 am
Hello 80 dollars.

I Just sold on of my old textbooks.

Just have to drop it off at the post office when I go out later today.

I sold it for 95, actually, but amazon does take quite a commission.

But I still make more than selling used to the school store.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:52 pm
[Kegan]
Hello 80 dollars.

I Just sold on of my old textbooks.

Just have to drop it off at the post office when I go out later today.

I sold it for 95, actually, but amazon does take quite a commission.

But I still make more than selling used to the school store.
WELL GOOD FOR U

i have tried to sell my old textbooks awhile back, they wouldn't take any back at the student store for this reason.

"within the next year these books won't be used anymore"
WHO CARES?! i bought them from you guys i plan to buy more and on top of that pay tuition since i don't get FIn Aid.

this is why i stopped going to college, it was sucking money out of us we wouldn't of had for awhile.  

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:12 pm
So community college was beyond your means, but you didn't qualify for financial aid?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:43 pm
[Kegan]
So community college was beyond your means, but you didn't qualify for financial aid?
no cause my parents make too much money for me to qualify, i'd have to live in a box outside my house to get any. needless to say since book policies suck at the CC i stopped going.  

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:30 pm
Your parents make too much for you to get ANY aid... but you don't think you have the money to pay for tuition...

Whaaaaaat? Where does the money go?

Anyway, you should have sold your textbooks yourself. The school bookstores will rob you blind. I even bought mine on amazon, and saved a bunch.

The fact that Amazon made an oopsie and sent me a book someone else returned after using and writing in was more than likely not common circumstance.

And you know what happens when they do THAT? You get free shipping on the return of your old book, and a new book.

Which I am pretty sure... Was free!

FREE TEXT BOOK FOR MY TROUBLES!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:36 pm
where my parents money goes is no one elses buisness, but with how the budget is School is jsut not an option unless i ace all my computer courses and get my 2 year degree in 2 years not 3.  

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:22 pm
I understand that it's really none of my business. I intended that as a rhetorical question, I guess.

I'm actually making money through financial aid.

Yay, middle class.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:23 pm
i'll probably try unemployment money. heard something about if i don't make enough money i qualify for some as long as i keep working.  

Xilo The Odd

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces