Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Personal Issues [LOCKED]
Is Suicide The Answer? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think it is?
  Yes.
  No.
  IDK/IDC
View Results

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:29 pm
@Ambrosia: Ha! Then I'm wishing I was you.

@OSU: I'm not going to lie... I'd never expect you to say something like that. Thank you 4laugh

@Shane: ...That just the beginning... Before then is the prologue xP And I can't even pass that apparently.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:30 pm
See, even OSU is telling you not to.

That enough automatically voids all thoughts of suicide.

And psh, the prologue is easy. All you have to do is try your best.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:34 pm
Maybe you wish you was all crazy like me, or maybe not. I'm gonna be working washing cars soon, and growing up you get more "freedom" unless of course you want a good life, you'll have to work like me anyway xD

It just takes a little bit of craziness, and love, to see yourself instead of destroying, having fun. So cheer up, and go kick some a** somewhere, or just throow yourself downhill in a shopping cart to make your life have more fun in it bro  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:34 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
XxBlack_FlashxX
@Six: It does not sound weird at all because that's exactly how my mindset is... or was. I used to thing as everything as an obstacle. Like life was one big obstacle course. Full of treacherous things. Just like a game or something... But one day it hit me. Why bother trying to get to the next level if you're never going to reach the top.. Why bother trying to reach that awesome if you know that you're never going to making it there... If you know you're too weak to.. Would it just be to see how far you got? Because if it was then there would just be no point to it. Ever since that hit me I've sort of stop surpassing these obstacles and letting myself succumb to them. It feels like I'll never reach the top. Like I'm not strong enough to finish the game called life. So why not give up half way like some game you put down for years because you couldn't get past that one level?

Alex, you'll eventually get past the level

When I became 18, I beat the game yo.

IT'S THE AGE OF FREEDOM
i hate posting from phone, keeps freesing then just randomly booting me.  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:37 pm
All I can say is that giving up is the wrong way to go everytime. Because eventually you go back and play that game. And then you win and it's super easy and so your like "Wow, the problems I had are posh now." That much I can promise you.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:41 pm
XSK Ambrosia
Maybe you wish you was all crazy like me, or maybe not. I'm gonna be working washing cars soon, and growing up you get more "freedom" unless of course you want a good life, you'll have to work like me anyway xD

It just takes a little bit of craziness, and love, to see yourself instead of destroying, having fun. So cheer up, and go kick some a** somewhere, or just throow yourself downhill in a shopping cart to make your life have more fun in it bro

Where the heck is the like button when you need it? *Goes to get shopping cart.*  

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:42 pm
XSK Ambrosia

Sadly I've done both... And I fight often frequently nowadays. I cannot seem to control my anger at all. And believe me. I can be awfully crazy sometimes.

I is the skinny black kid with the six pack xD

@Six:You're right about that... I don't know. Maybe I will stick around a while longer... It all depends on two people: My mom, and girlfriend. They're both severely sick at this time... The doctor's say my girlfriend could possibly die... and the same goes for my mom... Those are two people I cannot live without.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:43 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
XSK Ambrosia

Sadly I've done both... And I fight often frequently nowadays. I cannot seem to control my anger at all. And believe me. I can be awfully crazy sometimes.

@Six:You're right about that... I don't know. Maybe I will stick around a while longer... It all depends on two people: My mom, and girlfriend. They're both severely sick at this time... The doctor's say my girlfriend could possibly die... and the same goes for my mom... Those are two people I cannot live without.

I'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR U BBY  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:47 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
XxBlack_FlashxX
XSK Ambrosia

I know heart sometimes I wish we were still together... I'm still sorry...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:47 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
XSK Ambrosia

Then get drunk in a party and randomly dance with anyone you find! D<
Dress up like a chicken in a public area, and run skateboard in the chicken suit! Put in a g-string and run around somewhere with only that! D<

I've done all those things xD  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:49 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
The Fall is Inevitable
XxBlack_FlashxX
XSK Ambrosia

It's okay. That wasn't the best time in my life to have a relationship anyways. I was stressed out, moody, whiney, and repetitively annoying. Seriously, I acted like the biggest b***h in the planet. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:51 pm
XSK Ambrosia
XxBlack_FlashxX
XSK Ambrosia

Dress up like a chicken in a public area, and run skateboard in the chicken suit! Put in a g-string and run around somewhere with only that! D<

I randomly dance with everyone at parties as it is...just causes drama...
Haven't dress up like a chicken but I was close to running around with a g-string. Instead it was a pair of too-tight Speedos xD  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:52 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
XxBlack_FlashxX
The Fall is Inevitable
XxBlack_FlashxX
XSK Ambrosia

It's okay. That wasn't the best time in my life to have a relationship anyways. I was stressed out, moody, whiney, and repetitively annoying. Seriously, I acted like the biggest b***h in the planet. D:

No you didn't. You never did. Not to me anyways 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:54 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
The Fall is Inevitable
XxBlack_FlashxX
The Fall is Inevitable
XxBlack_FlashxX
XSK Ambrosia

No you didn't. You never did. Not to me anyways 4laugh

You got lucky. xD  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:58 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
XSK Ambrosia
XxBlack_FlashxX
XSK Ambrosia

I randomly dance with everyone at parties as it is...just causes drama...
Haven't dress up like a chicken but I was close to running around with a g-string. Instead it was a pair of too-tight Speedos xD

Try the chicken suit cool you'll be enlightened  
Personal Issues [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces