Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Firma Park ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:41 pm
"Yeah?" he grinned, finishing his work on the floor and pulling the section he had cut away up and to the side.
"Its a good job i'm not human then isn't it?" he looked around for something but was unable to find what he was looking for.
"And when i get started with something you won't be able to stop me."
He stood against the edge but paused, looking down at the fall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:00 am
"apropriate send off....Good Luck."  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:49 am
"Thanks." he grinned then closed his eyes and jumped.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:00 am
Neo groaned, he sat up and looked about. For now there was no other movement, but the elevator doors were still closed so nothing could get to him.
He had been incredibly lucky to survive the fall and to be sat up and almost fully awake someone must like him. He stood and looked about, aware that he was weaponless and probably hurt from falling at least 17 floors.
Before going to rescue whoever it was he stayed where he was for a while, to at least partly recover.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:42 pm
"are you still alive?....scanners on lower levels malfunctioning.....stairway is oposite from the elevator.....b17 was testing for mutations use in militaristic scenarios.....one large biomass detected in center of room"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:48 am
"Yeah, i'm alive." neo called, sighing as he made his way to the staircase. His footsteps silent in case he attracted any attention from the mutations that were meant to be swarming around on this level.
As he made his way up the stairs he was aware that he was weaponless and would be an easy target for anything that wanted to attack him.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:30 am
After moving down the evlevator, he fired off more gas grenades.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:20 pm
a greti four times neos size noticed her precense as she entered the stairway and began its decent to meet her

"haste....is suggested....mutation detected....aproching down stairs....should reach in.....three minutes.....reminder.....survivors on b15"

the greties on b9 growled as they smelled the odor of cat hair drawing closer and crowded around the elevator  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Roth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:33 pm
"... Maybe I should just end my journey here." Roth said as he walked through the mysterious forest, "I've been walking for months... I need to find a place to settle down... Yes I'm aware I'm talking to myself."

Roth walked down to dewy grass and thought, "Thats the plan... Next area I come to will be my new home. I can take whatever's thrown at me... hopefully."

Roth could almost feel everything around him breathing. His desicion was probably so sudden because everything just felt right here.

He took out a small bag of supplies and took a few bites from a bun and spread antiseptic over a few cuts and fixed a bandage over his foot only to stop and notice a faint rumble below him.

"What's that." It slowly started to get louder.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:43 pm
He started to run. Not so much in fear, but knowledge then anything that can make the ground growl is probably a little out of his hands.

He stopped running after he hit what seemed to be an entrance.

Looking around, he noticed a sign. He walked up to the small wood sign, "Firma... Park? This place is a park? That must mean that there must be a societly somewhere near here!"

He kept up his running pace after catching his breath at the sign and entered the streets of Byako.

Roth

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:30 am
Neo rolled his eyes.
"Oh dear."
The thought that one of these things was coming down to see him wasn't good. And the thought that he had no weapons that could possibly help him.
He looked around, searching for another exit but the stairs just kept going up, right up to the abnormally large Greti.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:33 pm
the greti bounded down another flight

"remaining stationary is unsound logic....danger aprouching.....air duct in wall behind you"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:33 pm
"where are you little guys, there should have been at least sleeping ones in sight from the gas, I don't like the feeling of this" He said to himself moving and seeing a wire pipe with enough space for him in his kit form heading down. "perfect" he formed into his kit form and hastily hopped in, sliding down very far, the smooth wires sliding against him with little friction  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:10 am
He gripped the wire and was to a stop almost instantly, then shimmied down the rest of the way, landing on the ground with a light thump, and looking around to see what was there  

justice_prime

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:23 am
the lights in the room justice was in went out and hundreds of red eyes could be seen in the darkness  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff