Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
~Pack Life [A Mafia Family Story]~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants gold?
  Mee!!!!!! <3
View Results

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Don't be discouraged, DarkJak; she will eventually find his text message, but when she goes to answer the house phone she leaves her cell phone on her bed. lolz. Also, please be sure you read the thread rules. I want your in-character posts to look like ours, just because it makes it easier to read the story without being distracted by all the ooc posts. 3nodding
I'm sorry if I'm too picky, but I'm slightly bipolar, and disorganization grates on my nerves this month. xp
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:30 pm

((Understandable. I'll delete it and use it later.))

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:40 pm

Rainshine felt her face get hot. Oh no... a wedding guest, she thought. And even worse, he was a guest who didn't even know the family, much less her personally. She pondered for a moment what to tell him.
"Well, I'm sorry sir," she eventually said, "but I'm afraid you must have the wrong number. No one in this family is getting married." She winced at her own half-lie, thinking There's no way he fell for that...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Hey, don't delete it. It's perfect right where it is. 3nodding

Celtic zombie-kitten

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:21 am

Desmond was sitting on a bench in the park, wanting to take a break from his exercise. He looked to the east, watching the sun slowly rises past the building. He smiled as the simple beauty of nature continued it's billion year ritual.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Haru talked into the phone agan, feeling very much awkward "it has the number exactly on the card, and your name, Rainshine is it? I think i've seen you around, but im not sure..."  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Hey guys. I'm so sorry I haven't spoken in three days. I was busy with school and family matters, and I never got a chance to log on. redface
Please forgive me.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:05 pm

Oh, no. Now she was in deep s**t. She decided to go ahead and tell him the complete truth.
"Okay, fine," she sighed. "Yes, there is supposed to be a wedding. But just because there's supposed to be one doesn't necessarily mean there will be one." She pondered for a moment whether to elaborate or not and decided on the latter. "Is that all, sir?"
Rainshine was slightly agitated that someone would call first thing in the morning to ask about a wedding invitation, but she had been properly raised and taught manners, and she decided it was best not to point this out to her mystery caller, as she didn't want to hurt his feelings.  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:41 pm

Haru listened and completely understood. "Your family is arranging a wedding that you dont want huh?" he said in a sad tone. "I understand. one of my friends was in the same situation as you. She eventually got out of it, but those were some tough times. she even almost took drugs, and i had to talk her out of it." Haru shuddered as he remembered. "but anyway, you must be annoyed with me about calling you so early. Is it ok if i stop by today?" he asked for the third time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:42 pm

[[lol dont worry. things happen smile ]]

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:59 pm

She sighed. "Yeah," she said, "That should be fine. Just talk to my aunt if you want, but don't tell her what I said about not having a wedding. My family will kill me if they ever find out about my plan."
After hanging up the phone with Mr. Mystery Caller, Rainshine trudged back up the stairs to her room, where she found her cell phone lying on her bed with a text message from Desmond. She texted back:

not much. i just got a call from someone asking about the wedding. we need a plan, Des. let's meet today. <3

After hitting the "send" button, she pocketed her phone and went back down the stairs for breakfast.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:04 pm

Haru sighed and got up. "this will be an interesting day" he said to himself. He got into his clothes, brushed his hair, and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Cereal and soy milk (he hated milk) and after about an hour of sitting at his kitchen table, he slung his bag over his shoulder and started out the door. He walked down the road, straight up to their door and knocked, hoping they wouldnt be angry or annoyed at him about arriving so early.

((Haru can be pretty annoying sometimes XD))  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:24 pm

The oatmeal was just starting to boil when Rainy heard a knock at the door. With an exasperated sigh, she left her gaurdians' breakfast on the stove and went to answer it, pulling her mane into a ponytail as she went. She opened to door and looked out to see a wolf she'd never met before.
"Can I help you?" she said politely.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Haru stood at the door, wondering what to say, when finally he held out his hand and said "my name is Haru, i was the person calling about your wedding. Sorry about coming so early, but the rest of my day is full." Haru suddenly realized that his day wasnt full, he just didnt want her to think he was exasperating. He leaned forward and whispered "listen, i think i might be able to get you out of your wedding, but im not exactly sure about it."  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers