Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 4 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kujomaru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:32 pm
Kujomaru Inoue

"I have died once. I don't want to die again!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kujomaru continues to find Sensei Rin and Kaemon, who disappeared out of nowhere upon the group's departure from the academy. either that or Kujomaru is much to slow. Dashing through the grass with the intent of finding his squad, the hazel eyed adolescent seems anxious about his life as a shinobi. He realized earlier, that hard work and pushing one's self to the limit was required of a shinobi. However, the young boy did not pay attention to a tree branch right in front of his path. A thud echoing throughout the forest area, as Kujomaru fell backwards to the ground. Kujomaru murmuring in silent agony, Owww! The tone of his voice demonstrating a small whine.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:28 pm
Azn Shadow Specz
((So hold on, it takes three post to learn every jutsu or does it depend?))

((Its only 3 posts for the academy and genin rank jutsus which is all you need to learn for now))  

Burakku Ketsueki

zZSiNGHAZz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:31 pm
((Are we allowed to learn at least 1 Chuunin level Jutsu?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:35 pm

User Image

Rinkachi Hatake-Raiken
Storm of Ame Konoha
Leader of Squad 4

Watching, Kaemon train was inspiring, it reminded him of his adolescence and how much he had trained to get where he was now. Hearing a thud off in the distance and the quiet sound of someone in pain, Rin disappeared in a swirl of leaves from the training ground and headed back into the forest, landing a few moments later in front of Kujomaru with an extended hand, "You ok there, Kujomaru?" he asked, offering his help.  

Burakku Ketsueki

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:37 pm
Azn Shadow Specz
((Are we allowed to learn at least 1 Chuunin level Jutsu?))

((I think you can actually learn up to 3 and more if I instruct you myself))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:53 pm
Kujomaru Inoue

Signs of his vision started to become blurry. As his eyes opened, the child struggled to get a clear image in his head. Suddenly, a dark blur appeared in front of him. The blur spoke, saying the words You ok there Kujomaru? A sudden question giving the child assumptions that the person near him was someone he knew. As his vision finally reached normal capacity, the man in front of him was none other than his sensei. Kujomaru grabbed the man's hand to help himself off the ground. He touched his forehead in dismay, feeling rather pathetic at the moment. The boy hid his emotions quickly by asking, Rin-sensei, how are you so fast? Kujomaru wanted to know the technique behind the burst of speed used by Rin-sensei and Kaemon. At first, Kujo speculated that their quickness was just on a whole other level. Though, he suspected that their speed involved chakra.  

Kujomaru

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:09 pm

User Image

Rinkachi Hatake-Raiken
Storm of Ame Konoha
Leader of Squad 4

Kujomaru's question was going to require a loaded answer; there were many reasons he was so fast, his heritage as a Hatake granted him a boost in speed, as did his Raiken heritage, making his body light and agile and like a bolt of lightning. He had also spent much of his time training with weights on his body to further increase his speed, "There are allot of reasons, but dont worry about it, after some training you'll be able to keep up" he said, "Lets get to the training grounds" he added, as he headed back, this time slower than before so Kujomaru could keep up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:47 pm
Kujomaru Inoue

Kujomaru followed his sensei eagerly. Running to his side with as much speed as his young body could muster. Clear ground appeared ahead, like a camping ground. Interest spread throughout the mind as Kaemon resided at the spot. Kaemon reading from a small scroll. Which gave Kujomaru suspicion that the boy would learn jutsu himself very soon.  

Kujomaru

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:53 pm

User Image

Rinkachi Hatake-Raiken
Storm of Ame Konoha
Leader of Squad 4

As he and Kujomaru landed, Rin grabbed some chakra paper and handed it to the boy, "This is called chakra paper, it will allow us to find what your element affinity is. Depending on your affinity a different thing will happen to the paper Fire: the Paper will ignite and turn to ash.Wind: the Paper will split in two. Lightning: the Paper will wrinkle. Earth: the Paper will turn to dirt and crumble away, and lastly Water: the Paper will become wet/damp. To find out just simply apply chakra to the paper. This will help determine which techniques I should teach you" he explained,  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:10 pm
Kujomaru Inoue

Kujomaru nodded intently, during his sensei's lecture. Kujomaru received the chakra paper, as the tip of his index finger and thumb grasped the paper openly. Kujomaru focused his chakra, transferring it to the piece of paper. Kujomaru released his small grip as the piece of paper cut in half. Two strands of paper falling in coordination, slowly reaching the ground. The pieces of paper sitting gently on the healthy blades of grass below. According to Rin, Kujomaru speculated that his chakra element was indeed wind. " I guess its wind", Kujomaru mentioned.  

Kujomaru

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:22 pm

User Image

Rinkachi Hatake-Raiken
Storm of Ame Konoha
Leader of Squad 4

Rin watched as the two pieces of paper drifted to the ground, "Excellent, I myself have an affinity for wind, so if you have any questions feel free to ask" he said, before returning to his shed of scrolls and grabbing the scroll with the kanji of wind on its seal. Returning to the boy he handed him the scroll, "Here is a list of every wind jutsu I have complied. I'd like you to pick 3 for now and learn them"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:32 am
User Image

Kaemon Rai Uchiha

"I won't go quietly..."

Kaemon finished resting up and got back to reading the scroll. 'Housenka no Jutsu' He thought reading the scroll. The Jutsu was simple enough to be understood except he never actually shot fire from his mouth. He read the scroll more, seeing how more deceptive this technique could really be.

"Or give into you."

zZSiNGHAZz

Kujomaru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:24 am
Kujomaru Inoue

After receiving the scroll from his sensei, it did not take long for Kujomaru to become completely engaged in reading. The elements were of course of high importance. As Kujomaru read through the scroll in front of him, a remarkable amount of ideas passed throughout his mind. Different forms of wind manipulation, scattered throughout the page. A smile reached Kujomaru's face as he continued to read.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:19 am
User Image

Kaemon Rai Uchiha

"I won't go quietly..."

((Post 1))
Kaemon stood up as he got ready to attempt the Jutsu. The Uchiha had been practicing with just blowing fire from their mouths at young ages. Perhaps that might give him the edge in learning this Jutsu. He did the hand signs necessary for the jutsu. "Housenka no Jutsu (Mythical Fire Flame Jutsu)" He performed the jutsu, breathing in deeply and exhaling heavily. Three flames were suppose to shoot out but only one did and the rest just formed a ball of fire. He stopped and sighed for a moment. "I need to control my breathing for this one. I have good enough chakra control to make fire with my breath." He said to himself thinking on what he could do. He need to make three separate fire balls. He also needed to hide Shuriken in the flame. He took small break, thinking on what he could do.

((Post 2))
After thinking about what could be done, he found his solution. With simple breathing control, he would be good to go, all he needed was a rhythm. 'Time to keep a count in my head. 1 Second Intervals. That should do it.' He thought performing the hand signs and keeping a count in his head all together. "Housenka no Jutsu!" He performed his jutsu in the same way, and it had seemed to work for his counting. The first flame came out following the second and the third at each second. He smiled at the burning dummy before him. He switched his target to a new one and this time he would try it with Shuriken. He did the hand signs again. "Housenka no Jutsu" He performed the jutsu but forgot to throw the shuriken first and just succeeded at performing the jutsu and burning his ********..." He cursed sitting down thinking.

((Post 3))
He got up again ready to try starting to feel a little tired from his training. He performed the hand seals fast. "Housenka no Jutsu!" The three flames came out just as before and released the shuriken in the flames, following right behind them. He smiled when the fire hit the target then the shuriken smashed into the the target." Got it... I didn't to the throw them first. That would ruin the whole surprise." He said to himself as he successfully learned another jutsu. He was starting to get a hang of things by now. He saw a pattern in jutsu now.

"Or give into you."

zZSiNGHAZz

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:22 am
User Image

User Image

•.❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤
I
t's impossible to find
someone who will
User Image
hurt you...
•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

╔════════════════════╗

User Image User ImageUser Image

Reaching a long end of a forest, Katelyn figured this was the right spot. The spot she was supposed to meet her squad. The spot where her life would be changed drastically. The feeling of being lost running through her mind. She jumped from tree to tree, and stood on a branch, looking out infront of her. Feeling defeated from the long run, she decided to rest. "Cant..walk..any..more." She said talking to herself as she was lying on her back on the branch. Her heart beating fast, trying to regain all her physical strength back. The blinding sun in her eyes wasn't helping any. In fact, having no one to talk to or ask for directions made her feel lonely and even more lost. "This is why you follow people.." She spoke quietly to herself, shielding her eyes from the sun.

╚════════════════════╝

•.❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤
You just have to find the one
Who will make all the
User Image
worth it...
•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash