Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:55 pm
Meta_Fish
You guys should provide links so I don't have to look every single one of these up.

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

lol i'm so funny
but srsly here

http://www.penny-arcade.com/padlc.xml
I suggest The Ungift Part Two (the comic was part 2, not the podcast) orrrrrrr The Broodax Imperiate orrrrrrrrr Our Crucial Pamphlet orrrrrr In The Love Nest of the Har'akki... basically just listen to them all, they're all really funny. but start with The Ungift Part Two because it's my favorite

http://www.eat-sleep-game.com/news/category/rebel-fm-podcast/
Rebel FM started after the whole 1UP lay-offs thing, I got into it because I really enjoyed listening to and watching some of those people, be it through The 1UP Show (god I miss the 1UP show ;_; ) or some of the other 1UP podcasts... now some of them work for IGN or GameSpy or whatever but they still do Rebel FM every week and it's pretty great. And if you really get into it you will start to recognize their voices in IGN video reviews and it'll be totally sweet

http://gonintendo.com/podcast.php
GoNintendo. RMC, Mom Brain, etc
you know what to expect  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:17 pm
Tryin' these babies out tonight.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:18 pm
Well the GoNintendo and Penny-Arcade podcasts are both pretty quiet, so I can't really listen to them too well without better headphones. Filmsack and Cort & Fatboy are pretty great though, and both have made me have to cover my mouth and try to be quiet as I laughed aloud at them. Anyway, suggestions are still open!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:40 pm
Quiet? o___O

um
get new headphones

because they're not  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:59 pm
I know, I'm saying that they're quiet on my headphones. Working on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:09 am
nope, it's cause i suggested them

u h8 me emo  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:05 am
Filmsack, baby. Filmsaaaaack!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:50 am
I have laughed aloud so many times listening to Filmsack. In the Jail Break one or whatever, the part where the guy is reading the synopsis... Holy s**t. Rewound it two or three times and just laughed so much at work.

Also listened to the Broodax Imperiate today. Not bad! I think Filmsack is my favorite out of GoNintendo, Filmsack, Penny-Arcade and Cort n Fatboy.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:45 pm
Meta_Fish
I have laughed aloud so many times listening to Filmsack. In the Jail Break one or whatever, the part where the guy is reading the synopsis... Holy s**t. Rewound it two or three times and just laughed so much at work.

Also listened to the Broodax Imperiate today. Not bad! I think Filmsack is my favorite out of GoNintendo, Filmsack, Penny-Arcade and Cort n Fatboy.
heart heart and one more heart

Those four guys are so damn funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:23 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Meta_Fish

heart heart and one more heart

Those four guys are so damn funny.
theres 5 guys twenn! though i always thought it'd be funnier if cort n fatboy were Siamese twins.  

Xilo The Odd

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:06 pm
Meta_Fish

I SAID UNGIFT  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces