Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Updating The Ranks of Kumogakure! (Activity Check 7 Days!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:11 am
Basic Info
Full Name: Ritsuki Shenzaki
Nicknames: Rita
Birth Date: 03/02/1998
Race: Human
Ninja Type/Class: Ninjutsu

Favorites
Animal(s) : Dragons and birds
Color(s) : Red
Number(s) : 1 and 3
2 Elements: Wind and Katon
Weapon of choice: Katana
Strength: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu.
Weakness: Earth, Water
Jutsu List:

Basic

Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)

Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)

Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)

Hitoshizeru Bakuhatsu No Jutsu (Hidden Explosion Technique)
Description: A simple yet effective technique that forces chakra out from the entire body, blowing out smoke and any small surrounding debris. This causes confusion, and allows the user to escape unnoticed. Useful for sneaky exits. This technique is basically the same as using a smoke bomb, and cannot be used for offensive purposes. It simply creates a large cloud of smoke to allow the user to escape.

Kage Bush No Jutsu (shadow clone jutsu)

Katon

Academy

Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One)
Description: The basic building block of a great many techniques down the line, this is presumably the very same skill that began the study of Katons. Molding their chakra through a simple seal of any choice, the user is able to focus it onto the tip of their index finger in the form of heat. With this, they can cut through things such as glass and rope with some difficulty. However, at this stage, control of one’s chakra is so minimal that this technique can only be used by one finger and essentially has no combat use.

Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flare Technique)
Description: By molding chakra into ones lungs properly, they are able to exhale a short burst of heat and flame which basically explodes from the mouth. The fire itself actually only lasts for about a second. But its effect is that it illuminates dark places, if only for but a few seconds. Academy Rank
Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique)
Description: A relatively basic katon, this one uses chakra to coat a metal shuriken or a kunai with fire. It is done so that the user first throws the shuriken, then exhales from his or her mouth a small flame that ignites the chakra-coated projectile. If the attack succeeds, not only will your opponent be hurt by the shuriken or kunai, but he will also suffer from burns.
Note: Only one projectile at a time.

Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique)
Description: A stall technique which really only helps genins in this stage of learning accustom themselves to the less subtle methods of Katons. Performing the necessary seals, the user claps their hand in front of them and a hot white flash erupts from their hands that blind people in the closest vicinities. With this opening, the user is able to make a hasty escape or even move in for a killing blow. The severity of the flash, however, lasts only a moment and causes only spots to appear until an opponent’s sight becomes clear again.

Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu (Fire Release: Cinder Technique)
Description: Basic to all Katon users is the ability to set thing things on fire, obviously. This technique allows a person to snap their fingers and ignite a spark anywhere they so wish. A simple cinder and no more, this jutsu is used mostly in pranks and the like.

Katon: Houka Hira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flaming Palm Technique)
Description: A more advanced version of the Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu, this jutsu allows the user to hold the make spark in their hand. They then amplify it with their chakra until it is a small flame. By mimicking the gentle fist style, the push the flame into their opponent, causing clothes to light, or minor burns on the body.

Gennin

Katon: Ni (Fire Release: Two)
Description: This technique makes it so that after a user has molded enough chakra to gather heat into their finger they can now distribute it to both the index and middle finger (one hand), making it a somewhat viable option in combat now. However, jabs and strikes made through this method would simply burn through clothing and wouldn’t cause any substantial thereafter. In terms of raw searing strength, though, it allows the user to cut through even metallic string now.

Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)
Description: A jutsu that sends multiple blasts of fire from the mouth, usually with one target in mind. Shurikens can also be hidden inside the flames, creating an element of surprise.

Katon: Hoteri Ougigata no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flash Fan Technique)
Description: A fairly simple jutsu, the user breaths in a fair amount of air while performing the necessary handseals and breaths it out in a short funnel of flame. Literally lasting only a few seconds, it explodes out of the mouth in a v-like wave and is a commonly used technique amongst shinobi who like to build into their attacks. The range of this flame, however, is about 3m and the flame itself isn’t held long enough to deal any real damage. Therefore, it isn’t necessarily a viable offensive option as compared to other jutsus, but it does serve its purposes since only three handseals are needed to perform this technique.

Katon: Bounetsu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame-Resistance Technique)
Description: This is a passive jutsu that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own Katons. Although not necessarily mandatory to learn the finer points of the tree, it does provide a buffer against self-inflicting injuries. For example the user is able to withstand increasing amounts of heat and can even withstand certain techniques aimed at them. Withstand, however, does not translate into invulnerability as there are general flaws to this jutsu as well

Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique)
Description: A basic bunshin wherein the user will call forth through in corporeal form a clone of themselves, crafted from flame. At this level, the clone is quite weak and can only really serve as a distracted more so than a viable combat replacement. However, it does have its uses, which alongside detonating upon destruction or on command, are numerous.
Note: The clone only has 1/10 the ability of the original user.

Katon: Hi Shinten no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to extend the flame from their hand to any weapon or item they may be holding. This creates a surrounding layer of flame around the object, but the object is unharmed. This can only extend to a length of 3 feet maximum, or the length of a medium sized sword.

Chuunin

Katon: San (Fire Release: Three)
Description: At this stage of learning, users of this technique are expected to be quite adept at controlling the flow of chakra in their body. It is by this that they are now able to both create ample amounts of chakra and distribute to both hands (still only two fingers per hand). The actual heat effect of this technique, though, still hasn’t changed much from Katon: Ni. Also, awkwardly enough, the user is still unable to have the technique travel throughout one whole hand.

Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)
Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, originating from the users mouth. In some cases it has been seen to take on the form of a dragon. Capable of being used like a flamethrower, prolonged exposure has been known to transform boulders and cliff side’s into molten piles of magma. Note: Genin can use the technique for up to two posts, Chuunin for three, and Jounin for five. As mentioned before, strength of the flame and prolonged exposure can prove devastating.

Katon: Kyuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Sphere Technique)
Description: Quite different from the other various other Katons in Leaf’s arsenal, this one instead is a defensive jutsu. Quite easy to learn, it is also performed much differently from other jutsus. Using the body as a heat source, the user molds chakra to amplify it and make it entirely visible. Then the user expands it, using more chakra, and takes on a red, spherical shape. This shield is used as a defense against both ninjutsus and taijutsus. It isn’t very powerful, though, and can only parry at most one technique before deactivating. A drawback to this jutsu, though, is based on the body’s temperature. If the user performs this technique late in a fight they risk fainting due to both a drastic change in body temperature and already stressed body levels.
Note: The user must remain still while using this technique.

Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique)
Description: A different version of the Katon: Hidoko no Jutsu, this jutsu releases a gas into the air. This is an odorless, colorless gas that can be ignited with any spark or flame. This gas will rapidly ignite, causing it to expand and create a strong wind in all directions. The outer gas is shot out, and ignites when it has expanded at a range of around 20 feet. Anyone within the range of this jutsu will be seriously injured and probably suffer at least a first degree burn. It also evaporates all water in the range of this jutsu.

Katon: Nenshou Tosshin (Fire Release: Burning Rush)
Description: A two-part technique that acts much like the Katon: Kyuuka no Jutsu. With the same seal sequence as the aforementioned jutsu, the dragon, ox and hare are added at the end and the technique changes from defensive to offensive. As the customary sphere surrounding the user appears to fade out, it instead sweeps back and wraps itself around the user in the elemental shape of flames at the arms and shoulders. At this, the user finds themselves temporarily invigorated.
Note: This jutsu is both defensive and offensive, both blocking attacks and acting as one itself. The secondary effect here is that the user is able to move at a slightly more increased speed than usual alongside the actual flame effects that obviously harm opponents upon contact.

Fuuton

Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone)
Description: Basically your typical clone, formed from wind. It is easily bested by any sort of skill, but this clone is still better than the average bunshin as it is able to attack and be attacked.

Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation)
Description: Utilising and controlling the wind, the user is able to force the wind beneath an object in order to force it to rise up from the ground. The effectiveness of this jutsu is very much dependant upon the weight of the object in question, so large objects will take longer to lift, while lighter objects can be quickly lifted. Additionally, as the jutsu works by forcing wind beneath the targeted object, the higher the object gets, the harder it is to raise it any higher. The users control affects the speed at which they may raise an object, so while a person with only 5 control would be slow to raise a rock the size of a persons head, someone with a control of 40 could lift enormous boulders without showing significant sign of slowing. Only inanimate objects can be levitated.

Taijutsu

~Mist Village~
---Mist Style Stance---
--Stage One Mastered--
--Stage Two Mastered--
-Flash Foward: this is the basic attack move for the fighting style by focusing chakra to the users feet they may charge foward with more speed and confuse an enemy with the burst of speed.
-Center Shift: This is the basic defence and is used by the most esteemed fighters by shifting thier center of gravity to make direct hits uneffective, the way this differs if the user shofts their body by releasing chakra from their hands or feet and can be done in mid air. A tthis low level the user may reduce dmaage by olny a small bit by pushing away from the attacks and absorbing 5% of total physical dmage
--Stage Three Mastered--
-Jump Start: This is the basic move for making sure the user get to higher ground and can even bounce more smoothly away from damage, this is done by pushing chakra out the sole of the foot and causing the illision that they have lost a full 50 punds without that wieght the user may jump and good 7 feet straight up and makes gettign out of tough situations much easier.

Summoning: (Chuunin+)
Bloodline: (Must Purchase One To Have One)
Clan: (Must Purchase One To Have One)

Character Description
Looks: Average build. Black long hair covers half of his face. (pic)
Personality: Keeps to himself. Only has a few close friends.
Background: Ritsuki had his early years with his Mother Kiyoko Shenzaki and never knew his Father. When he was 2 she was killed now all alone for some time. He was eventually adopted by a farmer even though raised to work in a farm Rita had a special knack for climbing tree's with ease and fighting against people who aposed him. After a few years of helping his adopted father he got notice that his Real father was a sanin of the leaf village now with this information at hand he returns to the leaf. He finnally met his father and lived happy again
Village: Konohakagure (still wears his konoha headband on his arm) Kumogakure
Family: Shenzaki Family

Missions Completed
S Rank: 0
A Rank: 0
B Rank: 0
C Rank: 0
D Rank: 0

Picture:User Image

((Sorry just re-started Rping with RIta))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:18 am
Dylana Polski

User Image

Personal Data

xxxxxxRPC Full Name||Dylan Machite Polski
xxxxxxNicknames||Dylan
xxxxxxAge||Thirteen
xxxxxxBirth Date|| March the Eighteenth
xxxxxxHeight||Five feet, seven inches
xxxxxxWeight||120lbs
xxxxxxPersonality||Not a 'People Person', Quiet, Unobtrusive
xxxxxxBehaviour||In battle, Dylana is serious and will use cheap tricks - it's fighting, after all. Out of battle, he's quite an 'In the Corner' sort of fellow, and is quite mellow. He has been living a vegetarian lifestyle for the past few years.
xxxxxxEthinicy||Caucasian

xxxxxxPersonal Skill||Cooking, Drawing, Swimming
xxxxxxFavorite Food||Salad
xxxxxxFavorite Drink||Water
xxxxxxLeast Favorite Food||Steak

xxxxxxLikes||
Alone Time
People Watching
Paper
Interesting Things
Spontaneous Laughter
xxxxxxDislikes||
Loud Noises
Large Crowds
People with Huge Egos
Being singled out
xxxxxxHates||
The Idea of 'Fate'
How People are so easily Injured Emotionally
People with Extreme Prejudices

xxxxxx Strengths||
xxxxxxxxxxxx•Healthy Style of Living
xxxxxxxxxxxx•Healing Abilities
xxxxxxWeaknesses||
xxxxxxxxxxxx•Social Interactions
xxxxxxxxxxxx•Making Decisions
xxxxxx Fears||
xxxxxxxxxxxx•Making Decisive Decisions
xxxxxxxxxxxx•Small Spaces (Has Claustrophobia)

xxxxxx Relationships||
None As Of Now

xxxxxx Family||
Parents
Two Younger Siblings

Shinobi Data

xxxxxx Village|| Cloud Village
xxxxxx Rank|| Academy Student

xxxxxx Ninja Class||Medical Class
xxxxxx Nindo|| "-Way of life-"

xxxxxx Bloodline||
xxxxxx Bloodline Stage||
xxxxxx Clan||
xxxxxx Clan Stage||

xxxxxx Implants||
xxxxxx Curse Mark||
xxxxxx Angel/Demon||

xxxxxx Summoning Type||
xxxxxx Summon Sage?||

Shinobi Technique Data

xxxxxx Chakra Color||Blue
xxxxxx Chakra Element||
xxxxxxxxxxxx1.Water
xxxxxxxxxxxx2.Medical
xxxxxxxxxxxx3.-----

xxxxxx Ninjutsu
xxxxxx Non-Elemental

xxxxxxxxxxxx • Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
xxxxxxxxxxxx • Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique]
xxxxxxxxxxxx • Bushin no Jutsu [Clone Technique]

xxxxxx Medical
xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx Suiton
xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx -----
xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx Sealing
xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx Puppetry
xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx Bloodline/clan techniques
xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx Taijutsu
xxxxxx (Name of Style)
xxxxxx Mastery Level||
xxxxxx Techniques Learned:
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx Custom Taijutsu Techniques Learned:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Equipment Data

xxxxxx Headband Location||Upper Arm
xxxxxx Headband Style||Straight on the arm
xxxxxx Headband Color||Black
xxxxxx Flak Jacket Style|| Traditional Cloud Style
xxxxxx Flak Jacket Color||Gray
xxxxxx Kunai Holster Location||Upper Right Leg
xxxxxx Kunai Holster Color||Gray
xxxxxx Shuriken and Bomb Holster Location||Upper Left Thigh (On Belt)
xxxxxx Shuriken and Bomb Holster Color||Gray
xxxxxx Backpack Color||Black
xxxxxx Backpack Style||One Strap

xxxxxx (Must be approved in Custom Weapon Area)
xxxxxx Weapon Type||
xxxxxx Weapon Length/Range||
xxxxxx Weapon Weight||
xxxxxx Weapon Location||
xxxxxx Weapon Properties||

Shinobi Combat Statistics

xxxxxx Missions Completed

xxxxxx S Rank||0
xxxxxx A Rank||0
xxxxxx B Rank||0
xxxxxx C Rank||0
xxxxxx D Rank||0
xxxxxx E Rank||0

xxxxxx Battles Fought

xxxxxx Fights Won||
xxxxxx Fights Lost||
xxxxxx Fights Tied||
xxxxxx Opponents Killed||

Other Data

xxxxxx Background History||
After my birth, I was brought up in an average household just like any other child would be for the first five years of my life. During my fifth birthday, my parents decided that I was to be put into a religious school for boys to pursue a higher education. All was fine for the next few years, in which I excelled in my classes and generally kept myself out of trouble. I was always a quiet child, and the teachers at the school had nothing bad to say about me. During the social hours of the day I would commonly be found flipping through the pages of a book or resting on my knees, watching my fellow classmates play in the grass or the snow. When I turned eleven, however, an exchange student from a different country came to our school, and the contrast between the two of us could be no different - I myself was a quiet, theist child with my head in the clouds while she was a loud, outspoken atheist teenager with her feet planted firmly on the ground. As my luck would have it, the next two years would be peppered with me being guilty by association, and the two of us would often sit silently together in a detention room after I was dragged along on some venture or another - it was the most fun I've had in years! Walking home after school hours with her was what really turned my life around. She was the one who convinced me that a vegetarian diet was a superior diet, and through intense discussion I came to find that I no longer believed in what my teachers would teach me. Since then, the two of us would skip classes to slip into libraries and she would show me all sorts of fascinating things. At one point we even broke into an old warehouse and built ourselves a little fort-like contraption with all sorts of odd things. Even as my grades suffered and my parents became agitated, I was having fun.
After only a year, in which I had become closer to her than any other, she caught a bad case of the Marburg Virus, the doctors told me, and she was sent away to one of the nation's best hospitals. I never heard from her nor her family again, and was sent spiraling downwards in sanity until my parents finally noticed and scheduled me for visits to a professional therapist. After a year I was deemed 'cured' and was released from suicide watch and constant psychological checkups, although ever since I've developed a slight paranoia when I'm close to people and a serious case of claustrophobia. Being isolated from people for a year never helps, and I've also lost what social skills I was once graced with.

xxxxxx Theme Song||'Torn' by Renard; "Intensive Care Unit EP"
'The Apathy Dance' by NegaRen

xxxxxx Extra Stuff on Character||

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:37 pm
Basic Info
Full Name: Ecclesiastes Saburemaru
Nicknames: Cutey pie, baby, honey, (you name it)
Birth Date: ??
Race: classified
Ninja Type/Class: Genjutsu

Favorites
Animal(s) : doggies/hates animals
Color(s) : shiny ones/Hates coloring
Number(s) : can't count/hates counting
2 Elements: Wind/water
Weapon of choice: the opponent
Strength: Cuddly, small, innocent
Weakness: unstable, weak bodied
Jutsu List:
[These are what Basic Shinobi Know. DO NOT ADD ANY JUTSU UNLESS TAUGHT ]
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
-
-

Genjutsu
- both mirror heaven and earth changes(self)
- melting flesh(self)

clan
- anger hunter(self)
- emotion vision(kats)
- emotion same(kats)
- emotion drain(kats)

Summoning: (Chuunin+)
Bloodline: Kurama
Clan: forever child

Character Description
Looks: He looks like a baby.
Personality: Innocent with a hint of sparkle, or deadly with a drop of poison.
Background: Empties youngest brother is very much the problem child of the family. He enjoys illusions and the like. While not entirely evil, his mind is split between an innocent baby, and a horrible monster.
Village: Kumo
Family: all with saburemaru name(adoptive family)

Missions Completed
S Rank:
A Rank:
B Rank:
C Rank:
D Rank:

Picture:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:29 pm
Leito Torfinn

User Image

Personal Data

xxxxxxRPC Full Name||Leito Torfinn
xxxxxxNicknames|| Finn
xxxxxxAge|| 13
xxxxxxBirth Date|| March 5
xxxxxxHeight|| 5'4"
xxxxxxWeight|| 120
xxxxxxPersonality|| Leito is very cocky and arrogant. When in a conversation he is always the "correct" one. Stubborn to the point where he is almost impossible to argue with, he rarely backs down from a fight. He has been like this ever since he was rescued by his mentor.
xxxxxxBehaviour|| Random and Fluid. He is generally all over the place in conversation and in a fight. Not shy in the slightest, always speaking his mind.
xxxxxxEthinicy|| Irish

xxxxxxPersonal Skill|| Cooking, Dancing, and Drawing
xxxxxxFavorite Food|| All Food
xxxxxxFavorite Drink|| Anything with a kick
xxxxxxLeast Favorite Food|| Squid

xxxxxxLikes Eating, Sleeping, and Fighting
xxxxxxDislikes|| Bad food
xxxxxxHates|| Snobs and people of that sort.

xxxxxx Strengths||
xxxxxxxxxxxx• Agility and Acrobatics.
xxxxxxxxxxxx• He's a smart a**.
xxxxxxWeaknesses||
xxxxxxxxxxxx• Short attention span.
xxxxxxxxxxxx• Obsession with dualility.
xxxxxx Fears||
xxxxxxxxxxxx• Fear of being blind, mainly from bright light.
xxxxxxxxxxxx• ********' scary...

xxxxxx Relationships|| None as of now.
xxxxxx Family|| Unknown

Shinobi Data

xxxxxx Village|| Kumogakure - Cloud
xxxxxx Rank|| -Genin-

xxxxxx Ninja Class|| Weopon User
xxxxxx Nindo|| "Bring the Razzle Dazzle."

xxxxxx Bloodline|| Pin Point
xxxxxx Bloodline Stage|| Beginner

xxxxxx Summoning Type|| None
xxxxxx Summon Sage?|| None

Shinobi Technique Data

xxxxxx Chakra Color|| Violet
xxxxxx Chakra Element||
xxxxxxxxxxxx1. Wind
xxxxxxxxxxxx2. Fire

xxxxxx Ninjutsu
xxxxxx Non-Elemental

xxxxxx Fuuton
xxxxxxxxxxxx • XXX

xxxxxx Katon ((At Chunin))
xxxxxxxxxxxx • XXX

xxxxxx Genjutsu
xxxxxxxxxxxx • XXX

xxxxxx Bloodline/clan techinques
xxxxxxxxxxxx • Weapon seal control - Can control any weapon with his seal attached to it.
• Natural Ability - Skilled with most weapons.
• Accurate - Pin Point Accuracy

xxxxxx Taijutsu
xxxxxx (Name of Style)
xxxxxx Mastery Level||
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx Custom Taijutsu Techniques Learned:(Customs must be put in the custom taijustu acceptance forum to be approved of)
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Equipment Data

xxxxxx Headband Location|| Neck
xxxxxx Headband Style|| Loose fitting
xxxxxx Headband Color|| Checkered white and black.
xxxxxx Kunai Holster Location|| Left thigh.
xxxxxx Kunai Holster Color|| 1/2 back, 1/2 white.
xxxxxx Shuriken and Bomb Holster Location|| Back of belt.
xxxxxx Shuriken and Bomb Holster Color|| 1/2 back. 1/2 white.
xxxxxx Backpack Color||Chocolate vanilla swirl.
xxxxxx Backpack Style|| Messenger style.

xxxxxx (Must be aproved in Custom Weapon Area)
xxxxxx Weapon Type||
xxxxxx Weapon Weight||
xxxxxx Weapon Location||

xxxxxx S Rank||
xxxxxx A Rank||
xxxxxx B Rank||
xxxxxx C Rank||
xxxxxx D Rank||
xxxxxx E Rank||

xxxxxx Battles Fought
xxxxxx Fights Won||
xxxxxx Fights Lost||
xxxxxx Fights Tied||

Other Data

xxxxxx Background History|| Leito awoke one morning in a strange and empty house. Only age 5 and he could not remember how he got to this place nor where he came from. Unable to remember his name he started calling himself by a name he saw on a wanted poster not knowing the weight of such a thing. Having nowhere to go and none to turn to, he nearly died in the streets. Rescued by a traveling hermit, who became his mentor, he began traveling the world. He was only 7 when he arrived in the general territory of the Cloud Village. At age 9 his mentor died leaving behind a small wallet sized box with Leito's name on it and his old rusted Scythe. He has not been able to open the box yet carries it and the scythe with him at all times in the hopes he may someday learn what it contains. After Traveling to the Nova Academy and meeting Sindenky, who taught him three jutsu, Leito is became a Genin.
xxxxxx Theme Song||
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-4ZzFzqmJA
xxxxxx Extra Stuff on Character|| Small wallet sized box with his name engraved on it. - Hidden in an unknown location somewhere on his person.
An old rusty Scythe he carries on his back.

Leito Torfinn

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:14 pm
Project Eta.Kon Eta Xoul

User Image

Personal Data

xxxxxxRPC Full Name|| Project Eta. Name Taken: Kon Eta Xoul.
xxxxxxNicknames|| Kon. Xoul. Pη. Proto. Unit 0098
xxxxxxAge||13
xxxxxxBirth Date|| Unknown
xxxxxxHeight|| 6'4"
xxxxxxWeight|| 200 pounds (due to metal)
xxxxxxPersonality|| Heartless. Analytical.
xxxxxxBehavior|| Kon loves variety which has lead to him exploring new ideas, techniques, tactics, and habits inside and outside of battle.
xxxxxxEthinicy|| German

xxxxxxPersonal Skill|| Highly Advanced Mathematics and Engeneering
xxxxxxFavorite Food|| Though it is not necessary, Kon has developed an odd addition to carbohydrates.
xxxxxxFavorite Drink|| Soda
xxxxxxLeast Favorite Food|| Lettuce.

xxxxxxLikes Winning. Outsmarting Others. Carbohydrates.
xxxxxxDislikes|| Longs Rants. Being Outsmarted. Loosing. Lettuce.
xxxxxxHates|| Weak People. Glass.

xxxxxx Strengths||
xxxxxxxxxxxx•Immune to Poison.
xxxxxxxxxxxx•Hidden Weapons.
xxxxxxxxxxxx•Only Effected By Sound-Based Genjutsu.
xxxxxxxxxxxx•Strong Body.
xxxxxxxxxxxx•Can Fix Body.
xxxxxxxxxxxx•Overdrive Mode.
xxxxxxxxxxxx•Analytical
xxxxxxWeaknesses||
xxxxxxxxxxxx•Can not learn genjutsu.
xxxxxxxxxxxx•Can not learn a summoning.
xxxxxxxxxxxx•Second element is weaker.
xxxxxxxxxxxx•Can not learn medical ninjutsu.
xxxxxxxxxxxx•Can not use puppets.
xxxxxxxxxxxx•Sometimes too analytical.
xxxxxx Fears||
xxxxxxxxxxxx•Glass

xxxxxx Relationships|| None
xxxxxx Family|| Unknown

Shinobi Data

xxxxxx Village|| Kumogakure
xxxxxx Rank|| Academy Student

xxxxxx Ninja Class|| Android
xxxxxx Nindo|| "Train for Master."

xxxxxx Implants|| None

Shinobi Technique Data

xxxxxx Chakra Color|| Dark Purple
xxxxxx Chakra Element||
xxxxxxxxxxxx1. Raiton (Magnetic)
xxxxxxxxxxxx2. Suiton (Chunnin)
xxxxxxxxxxxx3. (Jounin and up obtain 3)

xxxxxx Ninjutsu
xxxxxx Non-Elemental

xxxxxx Raiton (Magnetic)
xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx Suiton (Unlocked At Chunnin)
xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx (Genjutsu, taijustu, weapon, puppet)
xxxxxxxxxxxx •(can only learn up to rank)

xxxxxx Taijutsu
xxxxxx (Name of Style)
xxxxxx Mastery Level||
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx Custom Taijutsu Techniques Learned:(Customs must be put in the custom taijustu acceptance forum to be approved of)
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Equipment Data

xxxxxx Headband Location|| Neck
xxxxxx Headband Style|| Straight
xxxxxx Headband Color|| Gray
xxxxxx Flak Jacket Style|| Kumogakure Style
xxxxxx Flak Jacket Color|| Black
xxxxxx Kunai Holster Location || Inside Left Arm
xxxxxx Shuriken and Bomb Holster Location|| Inside Left Arm

xxxxxx (Will create a good amount of internal weapons once I get a higher rank)
xxxxxx Weapon Type||
xxxxxx Weapon Weight||
xxxxxx Weapon Location||

xxxxxx S Rank||
xxxxxx A Rank||
xxxxxx B Rank||
xxxxxx C Rank||
xxxxxx D Rank||
xxxxxx E Rank||

xxxxxx Battles Fought
xxxxxx Fights Won||
xxxxxx Fights Lost||
xxxxxx Fights Tied||

Other Data

xxxxxx Background History|| After being created, Kon spent his immediate time practicing with the Great Puppetmaster to perfect his skills. Soon after though, the master grew busy and had to help his other inventions develop. Moving to a small camp to wait, Xoul spent a great amount of time simply learning things that could help the Great Master. However, after many years of study, Kon found out the Great Puppeteer declared war on his own inventions. Knowing that the master must be eliminating evil androids, Kon decided to keep himself protected until the war was over. Going to an underground bunker, the droid shut his systems down with a restart set at a much later date. Reactivating in the dark room a few years after the war, Eta walked up a winding staircase, and to his surprise, saw that the encampment had been moved. Deciding to go north, Project Eta found Kumogakure and enrolled as an Academy Student so that he would be stronger when his master found him.
xxxxxx Theme Song|| The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku
xxxxxx Post Style ||

[align=center][IMG]http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu266/Shigurerain/caption-771148-20101104152844.jpg[/IMG][/align]
[align=right][size=10]☁ Project Eta (Pη) -- Kon Xoul -- Unit 0098 ☁ .
ϟ Android Class -- Primary Element : Lightning / Magnetic ϟ .
☭ Weapons -- None Currently ☭ .[/size][/align]
[align=center][color=gray][size=9]Text Goes Here. Text Goes Here. Text Goes Here.[/size][/color][/align]

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff