Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Resident evil game? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecclasius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:55 pm
It's so hard to choose; they all have memorable moments. But I'll go with the RE1 Remake, just because it was the first one I was able to play through by myself, without help.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:56 pm
I think i'm gonnah start RE1 remake all over again. It was pretty fun the first time through now lets go for a second time. Trying to beat my record and get it furthur than the first time through.  

Chris8904

someguyontheinternet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:33 pm
this is kinda hard, well i like resident evil 2 alot, but off course re4 has better gameplay and graphics. im a sucker for re2  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:46 pm
misfit_guy
this is kinda hard, well i like resident evil 2 alot, but off course re4 has better gameplay and graphics. im a sucker for re2

RE2 is one of the RE games that i have beaten the most amount of times. I've played that one the most as well i really like is alot.  

Chris8904

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:11 pm
ibitsukokoroxx
Easily Biohazard 2. Best story. Best music. Best Characters. Best system of gameplay. Visually impressive and beautiful. Best locations in a videogame.It also had an excellent atmopshere. I love it. smile

Dido, Code Veronica is pretty close.I mean its breaking my heart just deciding.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:16 pm
I played RE3 most. I know that one file I have on my PSX, I beat it 16 times. Not to mention my GC file plus the times before I started my PSX file. But RE2 was the first one I've played. It has the most memories for me, so I'd have to say RE2. REmake would be second favorite, because the first time I played it it had about as much impact on me as RE2 did when I first played that.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Slaschnikoff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:34 pm
For me, while the entire series (even the ones nobody like you know, survier) i love, my favorite one is Code Veronica. it makes me mad they havent continued it yet and call it a side story. it was so great and awsome, especially everything in antaritca. anartica is my favorite place on earth since this game. also, it like some 'touching' moments, like when steve became a tyrant, simply awsome.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:45 pm
Slaschnikoff
For me, while the entire series (even the ones nobody like you know, survier) i love, my favorite one is Code Veronica. it makes me mad they havent continued it yet and call it a side story. it was so great and awsome, especially everything in antaritca. anartica is my favorite place on earth since this game. also, it like some 'touching' moments, like when steve became a tyrant, simply awsome.
I liked Survivor. I thought the music was the best part of it. The gameplay suffered, but it still felt like RE.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Chris8904

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:38 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Slaschnikoff
I liked Survivor. I thought the music was the best part of it. The gameplay suffered, but it still felt like RE.

I played Survivor Maybe once and that was at my cousins house and it was a Japanese import he burned and we played on his Modded PSX. He was up to i'm guessing the last boss who was tyrant who had like a couple transformations and he let me play a couple times. I was like it's alright but i didn't really like it that much didnt feel like RE to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:17 am
nemesis or vironica x

Dead Baby Kickball rawr

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:38 pm
Chris8904
Biohazard EXTREME
Slaschnikoff

I played Survivor Maybe once and that was at my cousins house and it was a Japanese import he burned and we played on his Modded PSX. He was up to i'm guessing the last boss who was tyrant who had like a couple transformations and he let me play a couple times. I was like it's alright but i didn't really like it that much didnt feel like RE to me.

It felt more like RE to me than RE4.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:39 am
RE4, followed by REMake and Code Veronica (about equally).  

Mr. Tough Guy

Jurian04

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:26 pm
My Favorite RE game would RE3:Nemesis mainly because it was the first RE game I ever played..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:04 pm
i am going to say re 2 ^^  

mystery rei

LAAG

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:23 pm
I guess I would have to say RE Directors Cut, and RE2  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers