Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Stone Enclosure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:04 am
"I have lost one fight, against a man who literally could not be stopped. Against demons and angels, men and monster, I have come out on top time and again. My path has yet to fail my brat, and I followed it from the level you're at to the stars in the sky. Good enough." The clone moved over to one of the counters and tossed two objects to the boy.
"That first is your Kusagakure hitai-ate. Treat it as more precious than your own life, because it is. It represents your bonds to this village, and your bond of loyalty to me. You damage that, you damage the loyalty that you have placed in me and that I have placed in you. And when that happens, what I did earlier will seem like a gentle breeze." As it spoke, the gold flecks within the clone's eyes swelled to the point where they filled the irises completely.
"The second is the technique. Genjutsu: Kai. Damn useful. Observe." The clone held one hand up in front of its chest and concentrated. Chakra began building up around it, to the point where that it was almost visible. Then the sphere around him shattered, sending out a ripple along the ground and walls of the building.
"This breaks out of a variety of genjutsu techniques, but only if you realize that you are caught within them. The information is on that scroll there. Get started, Gennin."

((Five posts to learn Genjutsu: Kai.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:12 am
((What's the Kusagakure Hitai-ate? And only the genjutsu class can learn Kai before the rank of chuunin))  

Agent Rainbow Killer

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:20 am
((Er? It's your village headband. And no, you can learn the Kai technique. After that I'll get you started on Puppeteer techniques and building your puppets. You got lucky - Sunagakure, main storehouse of Puppetry knowledge.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:29 pm
Homaru walks over the path and looked up to the sky. After that he stopped and watched a few people.

"Is this the training area for students?"

He asked, as he looked at them.  

Homaru Mikachi

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:35 pm
The clone beckoned the boy in then concentrated. For an instant there was a slight shimmer in the air, then a second silver haired man standing there.
"This clone will be in charge of your basic training. Listen to him well." The newly created clone strode to one corner of the enclosure, the one with a stream flowing through it.
"Get on over here lad. Then we'll see what you're made of."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:38 pm
Homaru nodded and came closer. He threw his hair over his shoulders and was almost there. When he came in front of the man he bowed beefore him out of respect and waited for him.  

Homaru Mikachi

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:40 pm
Shikazumi watched as Ronnel had concentrated his chakra to a point before releasing it sending chakra waves through the room that he was able to feel.He slowly took the scroll as he opened it,reading over the jutsus description quickly as he set the scroll down thinking about the description.[1/5]

After a minute or two Shikazumi held out his hand as he closed his eyes inhaling deeply.He then began to direct all his chakra into the one hand as a dim black color could be seen illuminating around his hand as his chakra began to manifest slowly."Ok Im almost there i can do this."[2/5]

Shikazumi slowly opened his eyes to check his progress,but he slowly felt all his chakra flowing out of his hand as soon as his concentration broke."Damn." He glanced over at Ronnel who was standing there watching and waiting for Shikazumi to complete the requested jutsu.[3/5]

He was now determined,driven by the need to grow stronger as he closed his eyes once more holding his hand out in front of him to concentrate his chakra into.I can do this! I will not fail! Shikazumis chakra slowly flowed into every corner of his hand as it darkened the skin tone of his hand to a degree.I think I have it,now just to finish. [4/5]

Shikazumis eyes darted open revealing his pale white eyes with complete focus on maintaining the chakra in his hand."Kai!" Shikazumi concentrated chakra exploded from his hand sending much smaller chakra ripples through the room that wouldn't really impressive at all."Ronnel Sensei,I got it!"[5/5]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:49 pm
"Good brat, good. Alright then, what path do you want to take? Are you a Sword wielder, do you want to pound the opposition with your fists? Screw with their minds as a genjutsuist, obliterate them as a ninjutsu master?" The clone leaned against the wall and studied the boy for his response.

"Alright. Now then, we've got to build on your basics first. We'll work through the illusion techniques first. Bunshin technique is the first one." It ran through a short chain of seals, but nothing happened as the clone didn't put energy into the technique. "This creates an illusion, no solidity to it. It has no sound, no sent. So it can only fool those who rely on their sight."

((Two posts to learn this technique Homaru. And both of you, a 'post' has to be at least three sentences after the basic three for it to count as learning.))  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:55 pm
(so I just have to write 2 times how I do it?)

Homaru vasted himself on the ground and threw his dark blue head on his back. He closed his eyes and taught a few seconds before concentrating. As he was concentrating, he heared the sound of the nature close to him. Homaru opend his eyes and did the seals rapidly behind each other. And tried to do it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:57 pm
Shikazumi slowly listened taking it all in."I am a puppet user.Its in my blood and always will be.From the day I was born til the day I die it was fates decision for me to be a puppet master."  

Agent Rainbow Killer

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:57 pm
((Is there room for one more?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:04 pm
"A puppeteer.... good. Very good. I'm probably the best person in this village to teach you. Alright then, give me a minute to find the scroll with the information you'll need." The clone began rummaging through one of the cabinets.

((@Homaru
Correct.

@Ice
Sure. I'll just make another clone.))  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:07 pm
Homaru closed his eyes again and budged a little bit. He made the hand seals and started to concentrate. Some of his hear fell over his eyes and he tried to use his chakra.

"Benshin no jutsu!"

He said, as he opend his eyes and tried to release his chakra to make a clone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:11 pm
((Bunshin, or just Clone Technique. And here, an example for your next ones. Academy Student Alpha ran his hands through the chain of seals that were shown to him as being the correct pattern for the technique. His fingers stumbled a few times, but slowly he was able to memorize the sequence.
(1/2)

Academy Student Alpha concentrated as he performed the full chain of hand seals. This was difficult for him, but he needed to do it. He pushed chakra through the technique, and was rewarded with it being performed successfully.
(2/2) You can use a format something like this for any and all techniques. Something good to do for longer techniques is to have one or two attempts that fail, and your character realize what he did wrong and correct it for the next attempts.))

"Good lad, good. Alright then, the next technique is the Henge, Illusion class. It hides your body behind a screen of chakra and makes you appear to be like something else." The clone demonstrated the chain of seals for the boy.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:12 pm
Shikazumi nodded to the clone as he glanced over at the boy and watched him for a few seconds before returning his attention back to the clone.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff