Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Journals
- such a damn good time. [50 - Maxx D] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:42 am
DIRECTORY
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
page 2 everlong . heart-shaped phlox . blown by the wind . sideways down . soft scars .
. bitten by the tailfly . distant thunder . pull through . space invader . alone in the dark .
. sharp . lover come over . stirred . kernel .

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
. Everlong .
29th February 2012
[ buck ]

if that's what it takes
i'll wait everlong

Everlong is… steadfast, reliable, personable and laid-back. He doesn't have a set aim in life yet, but he's fine with that - especially since his older brother pestered him into some kind of super-hero shenanigans, so that keeps him busy. It sounded pretty weird at first, but after coming out the hero a few times, this vigilante business doesn't seem too bad, haha...

Awake during [ variable hours ]

RELATING
Mating [ we should get to know each other sometime. ]
Befriending [ oh sure. ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: All I See x No Other [ Only You ]
Clutch [ Come What May | Linger | Unforgettable | Delicate | All I Have to Give ]

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: Jun had babbens. I WON AGAIN! HAHA THIS NEVER GETS OLD. Everlong is a great buck and it's a great name, so I'm glad I got to put it together. He's actually a normal, good-natured buck right now. We'll see how long this lasts...  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:45 am
. Heart-Shaped Phlox .
25th April 2012
[ doe ]

Phlox is… a bit of a nag - her father's active conscience and voice of reason. She follows Slip Away around and critiques his untoward actions, existing as a constant reminder of the time where he lied to dear sweet Reticent Smiles and even made her carry babbies, goodness. What kind of fella is he?!

After wearing him down quite a lot, she has since left his side in a righteous fit and found her own life living very capably and meeting some of the weirdest bucks she could ever imagine. Isn't there someone out there who's actually right in the head?

RELATING
Mating [ you need to undergo some evaluation first. ]
Befriending [ that's not the dangerous part... ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Reticent Smiles x Slip Away [ Slipping Smile ]
Clutch [ Burning Down Love | Blown By The Wind | Settle Down | Wild Sage ]

Heartbearer Clutch :: with Bring it On
Children [ Sharp | Sleight | Trump Guard | Queen of Hearts | Poke Her ]

Black Phlox Clutch :: with Black-Eyed
Children [ Bitter End | White Leaf | Collide | Scars of Your Love | Bruise Pristine ]

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .
Defeat? Unthinkable! with Bring It On
Heart-Shaped Bruise with Black-Eyed

OOC Notes: Hurraaaaah I finally got the Slip and Smiles breeding done and this gorgeous little lady who looks so much like her mama popped out first! She's a great amalgamation of her parents, I was a huge jerk and didn't know what to do with myself because of all the wants...then Lolli very sweetly and kindly let me keep not one, but two! This little lady and the dude whose story will continue below. In the meantime, Jun just couldn't help suggesting Heart-Shaped Phlox, hehehehe.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:46 am
. Blown By The Wind .
25th April 2012
[ buck ]

Dust is… a more dapper version of his dad: slick, smooth-talking with a kick in his step. Just that bit cheeky, but oh so sincere, he assures you. Clever, but not as genius as his master-minded twin sister in their paired con artist shenanigans. There're many opportunities for a beautiful doe and her earnest brother in this swamp...

RELATING
Mating [ so kind - thank you! but do we mutually benefit in this arrangement? ]
Befriending [ friends are like mangrove roots...the more the better! and the more suckers there are. ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Reticent Smiles x Slip Away [ Slipping Smile ]
Clutch [ Heart-shaped Phlox | Burning Down Love | Settle Down | Wild Sage ]

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: Because this boy - I cannot. emotion_donotwant His hair is killer and his theme with his sister...just perfect. Lolli said the sweetest thing: that she couldn't envision one of us [Jun and I] having a twin without the other having the other twin to go along. What a ridiculously lovely lady, after all the bothering I did too! And so Maxx selfishly kept two the end. 8D;  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:19 am
. Sideways Down .
30th May 2012
[ buck ]

he looked deep in the abyss
where the shadows writhed low
- and the gaze of that
shadow -
drew his slide sideways down.

Down is… a very Bad Boy. A quick thinker with little interest in getting to know other kin, he often perversely and purposefully jumps to unflattering conclusions, and articulates them uncensored. Blessed with good looks, he exploits his biological attractiveness to the ladies and plays them as viciously as he can for his own amusement - reeling them in, cutting them out, making them want more. Others may find him unpredictable and inconsistent, but Down knows himself to only ever desire one thing: his own satisfaction. Even with it regularly fed, it is also fleeting…

He relishes and, wryly, appreciates his brother's efforts to sate his self-love. They have a bond, a bond that Down takes for granted and tests as often as he can in…improper ways. Despite his own questionable treatment of Light Up, he will end, in the most twisted manner he can imagine, anyone else who even attempts to harm him.

RELATING
Mating [ I have standards. ]
Befriending [ What's your definition of…'friend'? ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Hellbender x Filament [ Filabent ]
Clutch [ Unquiet Things | Light Up | Soft Scars | Power Through ]

Be Down Clutch :: with Be Mine
Children [ Disrepair | Impression | Heavy Burden | Abandon | All Hope ]

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .
Sour Times with Light Up & Delicate
A Heart Worth Breaking... with Be Mine, Light Up, Filament & Vexed

OOC Notes: FILABEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT I'm so happy that they were certed and dropped, thanks Vagues!
Jun was and is a super cray cray and Rejam was and is AMAZING. I love this pair so much and I was really delighted when Rejam said yes to them and I thought This Must Happen and kept it up in my 'To Happen' list and WOW. It happened earlier than I expected on a perfect date [::cough:: my birthday] and Rejam was so. Phenomenally. Fast. And incredible. The way that markings and colours were picked and placed really kills me, and though I knew I loved Filament and Hellbender I couldn't have imagined all this! I think it's pretty evident that I love them dearly because I kept two ahahaha but it was my birthday and I'm sure it's understandable. wink I've adfsjlfkjsdkjled at Jun and sfdajlfjkdsed at Rejam and I really, really, love them. Thank you guys so much. I'm ecstatic that Rejam decided to keep the very gorgeous Unquiet Things since she did such a great job on them, Jun for being a cray and I think Light Up is really a lovely name for him and I'm so delighted that Lolli slayed me with her dream, haha!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:20 am
. Soft Scars .
30th May 2012
[ doe ]

and so it burns
and it fades thus
lines of finality - soft scars.

Scars is… observant, clever and pragmatic. Unlike her father, her glowing eyes are extremely sharp, and she takes in her surroundings and happenings with a watchful gaze. She figures the world out by understanding the purpose of each little part that the Motherfather has created. Because of this, she inherently distrusts what her mother does - dreamwalking feels too abstract to her.

RELATING
Mating [ but what for? ]
Befriending [ ah, for someone to speak with... ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Hellbender x Filament [ Filabent ]
Clutch [ Sideways Down | Unquiet Things | Light Up | Power Through ]

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: FILABEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT I'm so happy that they were certed and dropped, thanks Vagues!
Jun was and is a super cray cray and Rejam was and is AMAZING. I love this pair so much and I was really delighted when Rejam said yes to them and I thought This Must Happen and kept it up in my 'To Happen' list and WOW. It happened earlier than I expected on a perfect date [::cough:: my birthday] and Rejam was so. Phenomenally. Fast. And incredible. The way that markings and colours were picked and placed really kills me, and though I knew I loved Filament and Hellbender I couldn't have imagined all this! I think it's pretty evident that I love them dearly because I kept two ahahaha but it was my birthday and I'm sure it's understandable. wink I've adfsjlfkjsdkjled at Jun and sfdajlfjkdsed at Rejam and I really, really, love them. Thank you guys so much. I'm ecstatic that Rejam decided to keep the very gorgeous Unquiet Things since she did such a great job on them, Jun for being a cray and I think Light Up is really a lovely name for him and I'm so delighted that Lolli slayed me with her dream, haha!

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:37 am
. Bitten by the Tailfly .
12th June 2012
[ buck ]

it whistles down the wind
it darts by the water
It flits past the fur
bitten by the tailfly

Bitten is… a great romancer, full of charming words and disarming winks - no one could see the terrible turmoil in his gut: alas, if only her dapples were more symmetrical! If only her swirls did not fade off so thickly. If only his inherited OCD didn't manifest in the most chauvinistic of ways; Bitten may flirt and he may kiss, but he cannot bring himself to mate with those which have flawed markings. He tells no one but his family of his inevitably (but uncontrollable! he says) judgmental dating checklists, and delights in horrifying his mother with his opinions on the last doe he courted.

RELATING
Mating [ Well well, let’s have a look at you!
a really close look. ]
Befriending [ Absolutely! Who doesn’t love a gathering? ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: My Trouble x Journey [ My Journey ]
Clutch [ Keep True | Wrap You in Stories | Nomad ]

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .
Our Story Continues.... with My Journey famlee

OOC Notes: Jun got Ruri a breeding for the sweet lady’s birthday and I totally benefitted!! Look at this stunning Acha, and he has such a delightfully horrible personality that Jun and I both simultaneously thought of. Ruri is such a dear to have let me have an Acha from her gorgeous breeding, and I’m super thankful and happy to be a part of this (honestly ridiculously charming and sweet) famlee. Thank you Ruri, and cray cray Jun!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:38 am
. Distant Thunder .
27th June 2012
[ buck . xmas'15 accessories ]

a distant figure, mercurial
a seafoam silhouette, he followed
running ahead along the waves
hooves like distant thunder

Thunder is… headstrong, with a mixture of sternness and kindness, and prone to bouts of irrational sentimentality. His naming dream - essentially the never-ending chase after someone coloured like the sea - has haunted him since his infancy, and much of his life had been driven to one purpose: ending his search. Stronger and sturdier than the average Kiokote due to his constant training and running, he cuts a majestic figure and definitely isn't humble about his abilities and physique.

Thunder was a colt when The Flood occurred, and with his physical resilience survived it and stayed behind to help settle and rebuild what was left. Once that was done he was already a buck, and returned to his search - this time beyond the plains to rumoured new lands...and that's how he ended up in the swamp, looking for the sea and his sea-hued dream.

He also talks a little derpily...uh...formal.

RELATING
Mating [ Ah, I do have a weakness for comely does... ]
Befriending [ Allies are much welcome in this strange new land. ]
. Bonds .
Tastes Like Summer - a kind and beautiful lady in a lovely shade of sea...

RELATIONS
Summer Rain Clutch :: with Tastes Like Summer
Children [ Illumination | Tremble | Darkening Skies | Portions for Foxes | Skybreaker ]

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .
1. Thunder in the Stars with Tastes Like Summer & Dances with Shadows
2. Follow Your Heart with Tastes Like Summer
3. Xmas 2015: Lick's Icicle Target Toss
4. Xmas 2015: Can You and Negative's Treasure Flip!
5. Xmas 2015: Super Smash Kin Brawl Deluxe
6. Xmas 2015: Deathcap's Magic Mushrooms
7. Lady of the Lake with Songs for Silence
8. goodbye songs for silence
9. meeting tiding
10. reconciliation

OOC Notes: What a formula runway fashion + blue is! Jun's beautiful Tidings slayed me and I was so darn tempted to bribe blue for a male runway kin...so I gave up and did for my first Kiokote. [It's the spring/summer 2012 Corneliani collection.] When blue picked him up I was so friggin' excited! And then when she finished him so fast I was just astonished and amazed and astounded and all the great A words! What a ridiculously classy-looking Kiokote, and I love how she concentrated the more saturated colours I included in his palette around his eyes, it suits him so tremendously well. I'm so fortunate to have him, and as my first Kio too! Aw! Thanks loads, blue! And also to Jun for inspiring me with Tidings, haha!  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:47 am
. Pull Through .
6th July 2012
[ lamb . foal . buck ]

The siblings were out foraging with their Totoma father one day - when they espied a Kimeti, struggling direly in a treacherously concealed patch of quicksand. With a quick nod at each other, they sprang into action, sister wading into the mire and brother throwing a vine to the sinking buck. With sister pushing and brother pulling, they managed to free the hapless Filament, and soon had sister back on solid ground as well. Their proud father, overcome with emotion at witnessing the rescue, rushed over and unleashed an uncharacteristic torrent of words, "Well done - well done, my children! You," nodding at his girl, "pushed past all obstacles as you are wont to push this buck out of the sand, and you," the boy, "though I had feared your flighty nature might have kept you from valor, pulled through magnificently to pull him from danger!" There was a moment of silence as they collectively realised that, for better or worse, he had named them.

Pull is… despite his good looks, sadly his mother's son. He just had to take after her and be a disgrace of a Totoma - frivolous, ever-cheerful, a flirt and a wee bit strange in the head. He does however, occasionally seem just that bit cleverer; when his smile turns a little sly, and it's followed by something shocking. Pull, all in all, is very annoyingly happy to be an anomaly of a race he'd never known, and has no qualms claiming ownership to.

Awake during [ regular hours ]

Not Sure If Eagle...
is as dubious as Pull Through himself, and no one's quite sure how a totoma like him tamed it, much less whether it's really an eagle or not.

Camellia...
is almost Pull's sweetheart, the way he coos over her so much. Through her he found his true calling: birdwatching.

RELATING
Mating [ now wouldn't you like to try a Totoma? ]
Befriending [ we're all friends here! ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Summer Fades x Left Behind [ Fades Behind ]
Clutch [ Push Past | Sunspot

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .
Rise & Shine Stock-Take ORP with Rise & Co.

OOC Notes: Such gorgeous offspring that I'm so lucky to have! Thank you blue, once more, for CCing Fade and Left Behind, I adore the way their contrasting markings and colours mixed, Sunspot's eclipse looks amazing, and the lambs' gradients are so stunning. The RP from this pair and their chillun will be epically horrible and amazing, I promise! Seeing them grow up will blow my mind for sure.
Ruri, thank you so much for being so patient and wonderful as always throughout my incredibly long waffling over which to take - you totally Totoma'd me and I'm so grateful for that! You're such a ridiculous sweetheart.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:51 am
. Space Invader .
4th September 2012
[ doe ]

always advancing
nowhere but forward
give no space
take no quarter
INVASION

Invader is… Invader is quiet yet bold - she doesn't speak too much, letting her body language communicate her intentions. Her steps are neat and measured, and she likes to get close...honestly, a bit too close. Actually, this doe seems to have no concept of personal space whatsoever. Her sultry look and ladylike posture seems to imply that she is very physical flirt as she moves in, but after several minutes of milling about hoof-to-hoof, one may come to the conclusion that she's just...odd. She's a good hunter though.

Awake during [ variable hours, though mostly the night ]

Exterminate...
is apparently not a Dalek a floating jellyfish about as bizarre and creepy as its owner.

RELATING
Mating [ I like intimacy. ]
Befriending [ It's good to be surrounded by people on the same side. ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Eight-Bit x Record Year for Rainfall [ Eight Year Rain ]
Clutch [ Alone in the Dark | Game Over | Break Out | Snake ]

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: I've always wanted to breed Eight-Bit with a stripey buck and was daydreaming about how awesome it would be if ende did one of her breedings (because of her beautiful, meticulous pattern work) and boom - August auctions! Jun quickly helped me develop an ISO for Eight-Bit, and the wonderful Corn's Record Year for Rainfall made me so excited for the breeding. Some determined bidding later, I managed to win the auction! So the pair went off to her awesome hands and came out STUNNINGLY. Corn was so amenable and sweet throughout the entire process, all my thanks and affection, and I was more than happy to give Jun one for all his help (it wouldn't have happened otherwise, I was so busy). How gorgeous this girlie is, so sexy and stylish. I love her so much and she makes a great Space Invader. I'm so blessed to be able to keep 2 from such a special batch.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:14 am
. Alone in the Dark .
4th September 2012
[ buck ]

you can't be
alone in the dark

Can't Be is… a buck of derring-do, handsome and strong with an unfortunate predilection for the strange and ghastly. Peaceful facets of death and creatures sanctioned by the Motherfather hold no interest to him; the more vicious, violent and bizarre, the more he is attracted. This leads to the other unfortunate predilection for a dashing buck to have - the habit of seeking and standing around in pitch blackness, in eerie spaces where no kin should tread. He opines that he can't be alone in the dark, and sadly for whichever poor kin who runs screaming from the weirdo skulking about in pure darkness, he often isn't.

Awake during [ the dark of the night ]

RELATING
Mating [ Join me at the deep moat at midnight. Well, of course I'm hoping to see something! Aren't you? ]
Befriending [ Remember when I met you in the cave? You needn't have screamed so loud. ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Eight-Bit x Record Year for Rainfall [ Eight Year Rain ]
Clutch [ Space Invader | Game Over | Break Out | Snake ]

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .
The Pretty Phantom with Snake Eyes

. Completed .

OOC Notes: ALL THE FLAIL from the same Eight Year Rain batch! Can't Be got me straight off the bat, my very favourite. After lots of agonising and suggestions from Jun, I just couldn't not call him Alone in the Dark, such a huge part of our childhoods and the start of a lifetime obsession with survival horror. I'm so grateful to own him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:16 am
. Sharp .
27th October 2012
[ buck ]

you have seen it one moment...

Sharp is… sly and sexy, and very cocky about it. It's not hard to tell that his lovely twin and he are up to no good, but just what that is - that's a little harder to guess. They're not much in the habit of your mind wander down that path though - there're better things to do, in the meantime...

Awake during [ mostly dusk to dawn ]

RELATING
Mating [ the best dance in the swamp ]
Befriending [ all or nothing, my lovelies! ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parents :: Heart-Shaped Phlox x Bring it On [ Heartbearer ]
Clutch [ Sleight (twin) | Trump Guard | Queen of Hearts | Poke Her ]

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: The card shark twins aaaa! I love Phlox my bb and I'm so sorry she ended up with kids like this. They look awesome though.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:33 am
. Lover Come Over .
13th November 2012
[ buck ]

Drawn by Jun D

Come is… a carefree charmer, a loveable rogue. Lazy eyes and a lazy smile - he's just a bit bad, but aren't we all, luv? He can show you a good time, he can make you feel wanted. [Though once you've outlived your purpose, he does hope you'll know your place.] He gets it all and wants for nothing...except deep down, if he still had a heart, there would be a piece still yet to be found.

RELATING
Mating [ now aren't you a pretty thing? ]
Befriending [ I get along with everyone. ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: Jun got this in retaliation! for getting him an overpixel! They two of them mean so gawd damn much to the both of us, he turned out so ridiculously amazingly. I can say nothing but blubber in gratitude.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:35 am
. Stirred .
22nd November 2012
[ buck ]

STI
RRfdjkl
dj
E
D

Stirred is… the people's mixer - a dab hand at the drinks, of course, but a good listener too, handsome and personable enough for you to spill your secrets, and clever enough to keep them until necessary. His skill lies not in the making but in the execution - he leaves the former to his brother, because Shaken will not shut up and unfortunately, for good reason.

Dry...
is the aftermath of having frogs breed in Shaken's waterhole and having an offspring who refuses to go away.

RELATING
Mating [ let's shake it up a little... ]
Befriending [ you know I'm here for ya! ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Clutchmates [ Shaken ]

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .
Rise & Shine Stock-Take ORP with Rise & Co.

OOC Notes:  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:06 pm
. Kernel .
30th November 2012
[ buck ]

POP

Kernel is… ENTHUSIASTIC, ON THE BALL AND VERY LOUD! ESPECIAL TALENT IN ORGANISING KIN AND ANNOUNCING! LIKES PEANUTS AND CORN.

Awake during [ the usual nine to fiver ]

RELATING
Mating [ LET ME TAKE YOU TO THE DANCE! ]
Befriending [ YOU ARE VERY, VERY KIND! ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
On the Midway Clutch :: with Skindeep
Children [ Step Right Up | Go Fish | Every Rose | Coma ]

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: Ruri offered one of her beautiful RRT acha to me and gosh dang, I always freaking loved Kernel so I caved! HUZZAH!  
Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff