Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rini needed to let off some steam....
  Thank you for being there Mr. Guild Post.
View Results

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:51 pm
Oh I know this feeling! I have it every so often though not to much lately. But my brother can confirm that I have at least had one he was on the phone when I went a bit nutters once. *nods* And I even pulled the phone away. It was a really bad day and he just happened to call before I could tuck it away. sweatdrop

*shakes head* No, only certain people will have "self-control = explosion of madness in the future" the rest of us either get caught way earlier or we never get caught. *grins darkly* However, I still say it's the happy people you've got to watch out for! *nods* eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:23 pm
Rini: I agree completely.
If I'm going to be killed, I want it done in an over-the-top kinda way.

I'm a person of extremes, might as well die that way too... LOL  

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:05 pm
People who smile too much are definitely suspicious, but the people who frown too much are just as dangerous.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:06 am
Am I in the list of dangerous people?  

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:53 pm
Very low on the list because of your predictability and OCD. Besides, I can make you smile by sending you a drawing of a cute catgirl. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:04 am
xD! Yeah, when a cute cat-girl is his weakness, then I don't see much to be afraid of! Except maybe if you were a cat-girl. Then...you should be scared. ( *Kyoko hides in the corner* )

[ r.i.n.i.o.a ]

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:04 pm
LOL

"here kitty kitty" *holds out catnip*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:55 pm
*resists the urge to make some rather crude jokes about cats and feminine parts*  

Iakun

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:35 pm
Wise choice, my friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:42 am
Yep, wise indeed.
Especially considdering all the females that could see it and start flaiming you for it.

Nothing's as VICIOUS as a woman's anger.
(Yeah I know that's not the proper saying, but it's just as true) ^.^
Especially considdering women are the mean gender in this species.

Even purple once said that for all the crap guys put girls through,
girls are even more cruel to themselves. (and to guys, imo)  

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:05 pm
I think you neglected to notice the line, dude. The one you just crossed while showing off your misogyny? stare When men are angry, they are just as vicious. I could tell you some stories...

To clarify, I said that girls put themselves and each other through as much crap, and sometimes more, as guys put them through. But I also think guys put each other through just as much crap. Every human being is capable of cruelty. You cannot call women the "mean gender" as if that were that. Particularly since I was just talking about general, everyday interactions. When it comes to extreme circumstances and temper tantrums, men still take the prize.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:50 am
Yeah, everyone is vicious.
Particularly to their own gender, or so it seems.
I'll even say that everyone "flips out" and gets mad at "a drop of the hat"
But you can't say "When it comes to extreme circumstances and temper tantrums, men still take the prize" because everyone explodes about something, regardless of gender.
I was simply pointing out that in a "no hold back" fight, guys may be stronger, but girls fight dirty. (referencing how women think they should be able to hit as much as they want, but if a guy does it, he's suddenly the devil in carnate) Just because men are stronger (generally anyway) doesn't mean we should have to just stand there and take it, as most women seem to think. This whole society is built around the idea of "protecting" women (and children, with regards to my argument on censorship) yet there is ALOT that women get away with, that if a guy did it, he'd be incarcerated. (probably for life) And granted there's ALOT guys get away with too, but if a women did them, the courts would probably be more lenient. (reference, girls that rape guys and how he'd be laughed out of the courtroom)  

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

Iakun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:46 pm
xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx
Yeah, everyone is vicious.
Particularly to their own gender, or so it seems.
I'll even say that everyone "flips out" and gets mad at "a drop of the hat"
But you can't say "When it comes to extreme circumstances and temper tantrums, men still take the prize" because everyone explodes about something, regardless of gender.
I was simply pointing out that in a "no hold back" fight, guys may be stronger, but girls fight dirty. (referencing how women think they should be able to hit as much as they want, but if a guy does it, he's suddenly the devil in carnate) Just because men are stronger (generally anyway) doesn't mean we should have to just stand there and take it, as most women seem to think. This whole society is built around the idea of "protecting" women (and children, with regards to my argument on censorship) yet there is ALOT that women get away with, that if a guy did it, he'd be incarcerated. (probably for life) And granted there's ALOT guys get away with too, but if a women did them, the courts would probably be more lenient. (reference, girls that rape guys and how he'd be laughed out of the courtroom)

The pendulum has swung. Women now have a level of freedom they haven't had in a long time (or ever?) and they feel justified in men now being emasculated half the time. Really though, both sexes are vicious just in different ways.

I wouldn't throw around too many accusations about misogyny though because I see equal amounts of gross misandry going on too.

Conclusion: gays and lesbians are perfect xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:25 pm
I've yet to see a woman I know personally beat the s**t out of a man and then brag about it to her girls. But switch the genders, and I've seen it twice. Outside of family (whom I don't talk to about this stuff), almost every woman I know was sexually abused in some way at some point in her life by a man. I wasn't talking about "flipping out."

Everybody fights dirty. Just to bring up your favorite subject (/sarcasm) and complete the trifecta of volcanic eruptions, I've seen guys punch each other in the nuts. As much of a game ender as, oh, say, being so much stronger than your opponent that you can crush their windpipe with one hand. Yes, some courts still tend to be a bit more lenient on women. But it's not universal, and they're are equally lenient on white people as compared to minorities. And if a guy was laughed out of the courtroom after a rape, guess who'd be doing the laughing? Other guys. Probably the same guys who laugh at the comedies where guys get kicked in the nuts.

Iakun: Ah, the pendulum analogy. True, I think it's on the opposite side. But I don't think it's quite at the apex yet. And if it is, color me shocked.

Are we trying to say something? A direct comment would be more effective. If I've said something to offend, please tell me.

Well, I know lots who think they are. Does that count? Oh, no, wait, it doesn't. xp

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:39 pm
Iakun: "they feel justified in men now being emasculated half the time"
My point is made, purple. You can't say men are worse.

LOL, I laughed at your conclusion.

Purple: It seems that the majority of people working at good will, are women... and that everyone working there is already in a bad sitch to start with. You can't use the people you work with as an example of the majority. Everyone at good will could be lumped into the same catagory anyway.

I'd like to see everyone get punished equaly for doing the same things.
Guys get laughed out of court. And although guys may be doing the laughing, it's because it's those same guys that control the court. (or rather all were raised to think the same way) You once said "boys will be boys" isn't a good reason to excuse something. But in this case, the reverse (girls will be girls) is more true. Plus, there would probably be WAY more women, laughing WAY harder, then any guy. (or any number of guys) Because to those (so called) "comedies" where a guy gets hit in the nuts... There are WAY more men that would wince to it, then women.  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff