Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Gabrian & Morton Plot Thread! (OPEN! Come play with me!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:56 pm
Kuro-Mizuki
/SHOVES REN IN/

Gabrian should give Ren love advice or something

I mean. Gabe and Ren should like. Talk. Yeah.
I kinda want to see if being frenemies would work because I want an excuse to write fight scenes becaues it'd be fun. C:

IDK LOL

Roooooffle, I want this to happen xD I think frenemies that care. Deep down. Very deep down. Would wooooork >>

... don't expect him to do much physical fighting because uh, Gabe fails that area. I'm afraid of when I decide to sign him up to gym class >> rooooooooffffffle. I love this idea though, so yes please. I love the idea of love advice.

@Bee - I joined XD technically. Yeah. Even for swim gear art because of it. BUTTT MK was on hiatus and hasn't answered, so waiting on that!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:09 pm
I think it would be amusing ohohoho~ e ue

LOLOLOL that's totally fine. xDD. I just think it would be amusing if Ren was like "OHAY SUP you're a man gimme advice plz" or something. xDD

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:14 pm
snflsflk !! Did you draw that?? That's so badass, Gabe is hot. *w*

Sexual tension, what?
Both Demons, specifically of the water sort, both fancy, polite, noble, and SEXY. WtF. xD

Did you say you did or didn't have aim? I think I missed it. O.o
Or Msn, actually. I have both.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:20 pm
Dark Fire Angel
Oh geez guys ;_; I wasn't expecting offers so soon!

@Eyu - PLEASE. YES. ;_; Livi would be a perfect friend for Gabe. I think all his er, sorta almost friends are female. And they're in the same club too. I would love someone he could confide in later. They also both have snake forms, which amuses me a lot.

Livi'd be good for confiding in. He's very good at keeping secrets X3 and yes, he'll help in the quest of getting Gabe able to be able to cook something that won't potentially kill either himself or other people XDD Hehe yes they do, though I can't help but wonder which one has the better form. Cause Livi (silly boy) never practiced so he when he turns, he's about the size of a small garden snake lol which he hates muchly

But! Ultimately! Friends they must become heart  

Rii_Hon

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:46 pm
@Kuro - ... we already talked on aim about epic plots >A>

@Bee - my aim is clumsypandas - I need to add you before you can see me though! Also no, oh gosh HARDLY. I did not draw that XD some talented artist did. She decided to draw him like that. Randomly. I only asked for a random headshot and she gave me that and i was like 8| THIS WORKS TOO.

But yes. Flings that devolve into friends are awesome so this is a go. And she can help him with.. stuff later too.

@Eyu - ... gabe wins in size then xD He's python sized. Aka, he's big but not Serpent big. He's er... working on that, he promises 8| BUT YES this is a go!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:52 pm
haha Livi'll try not to feel all.. inadequate XD but yay they're gonna be friends! heart  

Rii_Hon

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:10 pm
Hey! Johan still has to return Gabrian's violin! I was hoping we could get them together in an rp about that!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:08 am
Zee Oddwyn
Hey! Johan still has to return Gabrian's violin! I was hoping we could get them together in an rp about that!

I would looooove this, Zee! We can set something up today or whatever!  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:28 am
I added you Daffu! Go ahead and add Me, Beejouxin, if you haven't already? *w*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:54 pm
HAY DAFFU HAY HAY  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:00 am
Lucifer Force

I think I might love you ;0;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:10 pm
I have no idea why but Livi wants to see how 'well' Gabe can cook XD I think he's writing evual's of the cooking club members lol  

Rii_Hon

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:49 pm
Eyulra
I have no idea why but Livi wants to see how 'well' Gabe can cook XD I think he's writing evual's of the cooking club members lol

... ...

Let's just put it this way 8| roffle, last time there was a miasma of death in the kitchen club, it was his fault. I think Alessa probably has him banned from the kitchen unless under constant vigilance.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:04 pm
Gabe is obviously jealous because Ren can cook better than him.

Just sayin'.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:08 am
I'd really like Arachne to meet Gabrian, she hasn't interacted properly with any boils since coming to the Academy, and it'd be nice if it was good looking demon that was her first (interaction =P)
He also might good as her first crush XD  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces