Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Contests & Quests
quest/support Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inari's beads
  w00t!!!11!1!1!!!!2!!1!
View Results

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:57 am
Maybe he was under the influence of something ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:01 am
him? i wouldnt doubt it xD you still up for ghosting my acct and getting me a quest bar? >.>  

Carrot57

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:53 pm
Ginhi~kun
Maybe he was under the influence of something ninja

Like the influence of herp derp ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:58 pm
wahahaha xD we are all guilty of that at one time or another (insert ninja face here)  

Carrot57

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:00 pm
Carrot57
currently i am desperately trying to get me some inari's beads but the going is slow and im prone to blowing my earnings on the marketplace... so if anyone can help with a donation or help me stay on track and away from the impulse buys i would definitely return the favor in the future smile with interest biggrin and cookies >.> yeah toss some cookies in there too for people who help out biggrin

I'll help! Stay away from the marketplace until you have all the gold you need for it. That's how I get my questing done 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:27 pm
Unless you know how to make profit buying low and selling high. I may start doing that again once I have more to invest outside of GEG funds.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Carrot57

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:33 pm
i do that a bit. thats how i got to 60k but im not hardcore into it because sometimes things shift the wrong way and i lose alot. i bought something valued at 5k for 2k (which was all i had at the time) and by the next day the highest price for it was 10g... although once i sold a starter lamp for 20k XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:08 pm
How the HECK did you sell starter lamp for 20K?  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Carrot57

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:24 pm
i have no friggin clue i put it up for 20k as a joke xD somebody must have been reeeeaally hard up for a lamp  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:52 pm
I think some people end up paying a lot simply because 1) they're too lazy to find out where something is sold in a store, and 2) they're too tarded to check and see that the lowest buy is extremely high compared to the store price. But all the more power to you xd  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Carrot57

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:50 am
it happens to me alot not becauseim too lazy to check but because my phone cant do shops and i can only buy from the marketplace  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:26 am
Well, that's a matter of necessity more so than convenience, though, So I can't really fault you for that, but still...that much for a 2 Gold item (at least I think that's how much they are) is just...yeah. I'd rather wait.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Carrot57

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:05 pm
every time i see ginhis tree flower thing i crack up xD what the heck is that?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:07 am
Which thing?  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Carrot57

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:50 am
the tingthats in her signature sometimes with the tree that has the sunglasses and the flower thats like o.o  
Contests & Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff