Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Genjutsu Learning Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:42 pm
I CAN COME TO THE TRAINING GROUNDS?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:06 pm
Kleine magically found some door. He wuz lyk, "lolz watz dis doin hurr," b4 he wuz lyk, "omg there r pplz." den he wuz lyk, "omg 1 of dez pplz iz krada." den he wuz lyk, "Hello, Karuda. It's been a while. Since before my fight, I believe. Well I never had any fight, but I did pass. I am a Chuunin. So... yay?" He said, with a smile, before looking over at the other man. "Um... am I intruding on something?" Great, he just acted relatively NICE by a STRANGER. Totally not how he wanted his image.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:16 pm
"HAI!" Karuda said "LETSA GO!" he said and after about a minute he said "GET SUM SPAGHETTI WITH A MEATBALL!" then Karuda put on his nigface ☻ "or maybe sum o' dat chikinz"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:19 pm
Slevyn Kalebra

User Image

Slevyn turned to this other ninja and said hi. Then walking of to a corner to relax.

Xenfang

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:22 pm
Kleine began to speak in his German accent, and yelled, "dem chikkinz r 4 da nigrz. or mayb da joose, but idk wut dey want, i haz soundproof ovens. i'm ok 4 som p***s tho, i mean hotdogs...." He then noticed a female, and yelled, "get in the kitchen!" Before he began to yell loudly in German, pointing at the woman, before unzipping his pants. "does she work nightshifts?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:34 pm
"She is paid in p***s" said Karuda, putting his serious face on. He walked into the kitchen and Deskgirl was all like.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Then

Then he ate it but was all

Official Genesis

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:43 pm
Klen wuz jelous he dndt get sammich, so he horn bugle called for his slaves, who rushed from the cotton mills to give him their lunches. He then raegfacd, and said, "I DIDN'T ASK FOR CHIKKINZ" before he saw the other options, "OR WATYMAHLUNZ" he then grabbed all of the pregnant women, and rolled them down a hill as punishment. The cotton pickers went back to their native Zimbabwe, and everyone was happy except for the wimminz. "that's what they get for trying to feed me niggr meals." Finally, he put his srsface on, and asked, "No but seriously, how've you been?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:46 pm
"Great, yourself?" he said "I'm probably in line for a promotion in Iwa soon... That is if the Kage has any taste in Jounin"  

Official Genesis

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:58 pm
He raised an eyebrow, and asked, "Any Kage would like to flaunt all of his high ranks. I'm sure you'll be promoted soon. But let's forget about that for now, as much as rank matters in the shinobi world, I don't want you to be a, "fellow shinobi," I want you to be a friend. Though I am happy for you, it'd be cool for my little Uncle Karuda be a Jounin." He said, with a smile, before giving the man a hug. "I just wanted to see you before I ran away. Before I left home... for a very long time. And... I wanna ask you, would you... come with me? You don't have to abandon all you have here at the Castel, but I want to have someone with me. I don't want to be alone..." He frowned, as he realized how unpleasant these words might be. He ws asking Karuda to help him escape Ireland? It was risky, and they hardly knew eachother...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:02 pm
"Uhh... Why are you running away?" he asked  

Official Genesis

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:14 pm
He bit his lower lip, and began to clench his fists. "There's nothing for me here. I'm locked in the damn Castle, eating chips and flirting with the damn butler. That's my life. AND THE BUTLER ISN'T EVEN HOT. So yeah. I'm leaving because of boredom more than anything else. Come on... come with me, it'll be fun. We don't have to bend to father's will. We are our own people..." He began to draw his sword, preparing it at his side. The reason was... unknown, but he was likely just doing it to act tough.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:16 pm
He raised an eyebrow "Why don't you just ask him if you can go train and get stronger with me... I mean he trusts me... kinda, sorta, maybe..."  

Official Genesis

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:23 pm
He sighed, "Well... would you be okay with that? Would you be able to handle me? I'm a brat. And I'll probably occupy your deskgirl all day. I have very frequent... urgencies..." He said, with a small blush. "But yeah... Kleine = Brat. And I'm spoiled. And rotten. And I want things my way. The epitome of your average prince..." He said, with a small smirk. All were true, not that he didn't actually enjoy being a brat.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff