Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon Remake! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon re-make!
Oh Yes!!!
63%
 63%  [ 26 ]
Oh noes!! O:
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Gooooooold!!!!! :D
29%
 29%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 41

Ranluka

11,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:28 am
According to Amazon, the first couple come out on the 13th, the rest are tappered after. I haz the first one pre-ordered. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:27 pm
Broken Doll On The Shelf
I am pretty sure they are going to make a remake of Sailor Moon, I walked into Hot Topic and they had about 2 or 3 different shirts of Sailor Moon and a woman who worked there said they are selling them due to them making a remake of the show.I think they are going to also do Thundercats.

I've seen that, too, and some other Sailor Moon products on other sites. That seems like an awful lot to do for just the re-release of the manga.  

ladycobalt

Ranluka

11,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:05 pm
ladycobalt
Broken Doll On The Shelf
I am pretty sure they are going to make a remake of Sailor Moon, I walked into Hot Topic and they had about 2 or 3 different shirts of Sailor Moon and a woman who worked there said they are selling them due to them making a remake of the show.I think they are going to also do Thundercats.

I've seen that, too, and some other Sailor Moon products on other sites. That seems like an awful lot to do for just the re-release of the manga.

Sailor Moon stuff seems to periodically show up again in stores like hot topic. Doesn't mean anythings getting redone or rereleased. Now if something shows up in Target and Walmart, then yeah, somethings going on.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:26 pm
ladycobalt
Broken Doll On The Shelf

neutral
It's only going to be a remake for a manga?
For some reason I had it in my head that it was going to me a remake of a anime.
I kinda wish they would do a remake of the anime. I mean I like the anime right now but it is so kiddish, because when they brought it to the US they made it for kids, making it kinda lame.  

Negative Emotions Inbound

Fuzzy Kitten

25,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ladycobalt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:17 am
Sailor Moon stuff seems to periodically show up again in stores like hot topic. Doesn't mean anythings getting redone or rereleased. Now if something shows up in Target and Walmart, then yeah, somethings going on.

I hadn't seen Sailor Moon merchandise in the Hot Topics in my area since the show was airing in the U.S.--maybe we are just behind the times here, haha. But you are right, it would be more telling if we started seeing items in larger stores, such as Target and Walmart.

Broken Doll, as of right now, the only thing I have personally heard is that the manga is the only thing getting a second release. Some of the volumes are already available in the U.S., while others are available for pre-order. From what I hear, releasing the show again, new dub or not, is just a rumor. As of this moment, has anyone else heard anything different?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:20 am
The last time I was in Hot Topic, they had two different shirts, and they also had a costume that had just come out within the last few weeks. They had also released the manga in bookstores and next month there will be another volume. I'm hoping that Sailor Moon will be rereleased but I wonder if it will be any good, because would be able to get the voice cast of the original Sailor Moon question biggrin
I know they are remaking the thundercats because i've seen it, and I think its pretty good, but I hope they have remake of Sailor Moon, the only thing is that I hope they are able to get atleast some of the original voice cast of the first one, or least someone who has done voice overs before.  

cat0120

Tsukiusada

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:08 pm
THIS YEAR IS THE ANNIVERSARY SO IT COULD BE POSSIBLE, BUT THE CELEBRATIONS ARE IN JAPAN cool  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:03 am
did any one ever have the luna sphere jewlery box thing when you were younger?  

inu_fan77777

ladycobalt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:56 pm
inu_fan77777

Yes I did. I had several of the toys--the locket, the crescent moon wand, etc.--and I truly enjoyed them. Alas, I sold them long ago. I must admit I don't know what I would have done with them now, anyhow. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:48 pm
ladycobalt
inu_fan77777

Yes I did. I had several of the toys--the locket, the crescent moon wand, etc.--and I truly enjoyed them. Alas, I sold them long ago. I must admit I don't know what I would have done with them now, anyhow. smile
I'm soooooooooooooo pissed i got that from toys r us when I was like 7 and I think sometime between then and now my sis stole it from me and its worth $300 (I had others that several of them was stolen from my 2 faced sis)  

inu_fan77777

Usagi-Bunnyofmoon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:29 pm
There is also a Sailor Moon game coming to the Nintendo DS, it's already in Italy^-^ it's believed there will be an english release soon.

LaLuna Splende (game title)

Official Trailer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image

Is it the manga or the anime? I would definitely pre-order if it's the anime. :3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

animelover357

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

Usagi-Bunnyofmoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:23 pm
animelover357
User Image

Is it the manga or the anime? I would definitely pre-order if it's the anime. :3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

So far only the manga, but there is a independent movie company making a short film and Funimation has talked about getting rights to the anime, though it's not offcial.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:24 am
UsagiXSailorMoon
So far only the manga, but there is a independent movie company making a short film and Funimation has talked about getting rights to the anime, though it's not offcial.

User Image

Darn. I would've been screaming with joy if it were the anime as well. |D Let's hope FUNimation gets the rights to it. ; w ;

But that's great to hear about the movie. biggrin Is it going to be animated or live-action?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

animelover357

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

Usagi-Bunnyofmoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:56 pm
animelover357
UsagiXSailorMoon

User Image

Darn. I would've been screaming with joy if it were the anime as well. |D Let's hope FUNimation gets the rights to it. ; w ;

But that's great to hear about the movie. biggrin Is it going to be animated or live-action?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

It's a live action, but like I said, t's only a short and will only be sold through their youtube account.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff