Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 2 Training Grounds-Lightning Pad{destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:07 pm
"I wanna stick to Universal jutsu for now." Iso said to the clone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:18 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
_______________Kamizuki Kage
xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Swift Assassin of The Cloud_______________

User Image
If only, if only, the moon speaks no reply; xxxxxxxxxx
Reflecting the sun and all that's gone by. xxxxxxxxxx
The weary beast stays strong, turning boldly around;xxxxxxxxxx
The baby bird flies high, xxxxxxxxxx
Spreading its wings for the first time. xxxxxxxxxx

Name: Kamizuki Kage xx Rank: Chuuninxx Village: Kumogakure xx Bloodline: Ranmaru's Eyes xx Clan: Aburame

Silently he prowls, stealthily he watches.
Amidst the darkened shadows, he waits alone.
He lets out an unearthly roar, echoing through the darkness
As the bitter wind compounds the night’s chill.
Patience is a virtue; Vengeance is sweet.

"The taste of revenge is the sweetest one there is."

User Image
"I will obtain my revenge..."
User Image
The real Kami, who had came back, looked at Iso with a grin. "Give me a minute," he said making a string of handseals and disappearing in a wisp of lightning. He reappeared within the housing unit. He opened up a closest within the training room and grabbed a Universal scroll. He made the string of handseals once more and reappeared in front of Iso. He handed him the scroll. "I'll grant you permission to learn up to Chuunin techniques from that scroll," he said with a smirk. He turned back to Rey. "You've only learned one out of the four techniques I've taught you. If you plan to be strong you may want to pick up the pace," he said with a chuckle.

"... No matter what it takes!"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image[

REY

" Well, if you want me to be time manageable with it then I guess I'll do it. "Rey stated as he then started to make the needed hand signs for the next Jutsu. "Alright lets get it started" Rey stated. THe technique dind't go as smoothly as planned but it did go good enough. "Okay, I'll try that again" Rey stated as he then tried the technique again and mastered it . "

Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique)
Description: This skill allows the user to create strings of electricity that can either act physically as strings, or as a medium that can send small shocks to an opponent. One of this technique's most useful features is its ability to allow the user to detect outsiders. When the strings are placed around an area, they are often fairly difficult to see, and unnoticed by the quick eye. But when the string is used to detect outsiders, they can adapt a quality that is string-like and electrical at the same time. This quality makes the static strings into a string of electricity, but with such a weak current that it is rarely noticed by Shinobi who accidentally walk through the strings. However, when this happens, the user at once will feel a small shock in their fingers, or where ever else they are keeping the strings intact. But unless the opponent felt the weak current as they walked through the strings, the opponent will usually never know the strings were there. But beyond its ability to detect outsiders, this skill can be used as a normal string when it is needed but none is around, or it can be used to create small shocks to other people. However, the shocks are only a little bit stronger than static electricity, and usually do no damage at all. {1/1}

Rey saw the strings in his finger tips and just sighed. "More Power" Rey whispered as he made the needed hand signs for the next Jutsu. "Alright this tie I'm gonna focus more" Rey stated as he concentrated his chakra into the next technique. Electricity started to form around him alittle and he tried to move but couldn't. "Darn it" Rey whispered as he then undid the jutsu.

Heki no Jutsu (Burst Technique)
Description: An overall simple move that is generally taught to genin to assist in generating and controlling chakra for the sake of ninjutsu, the shinobi vents electric chakra from his entire body, causing anyone that touches or attacks him to receive minor electrical shocks and burns. The shinobi cannot move while in this state. {1/1}

Rey stood there and glowed alittle as he felt the chakra flow through him at first it felt weird, but he finally gotten the hang of it.

Now, for the good one" Rey whispered as he made the hand signs for the final jutsu and sighed. At First HE DIDN'T THINK anything happened, but then he held out his hand and a discarded Shuriken went to his hand. Though this didn't happen instantly though. Actually, It took Rey along time for him to get the SHuriken to move to his hand.

Raiton: Seiteki Chikara no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Static Force)
Description: This jutsu utilizes electricity in order to create static electricity within the hands, this static electricity can have nearbye things float to the users hands or repel things away with their hands. {1/1}

"Oh cool, anything else you can teach me?" Rey asked.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:22 pm

User Image
xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Name: Kamizuki Kage xx Rank: Chuuninxx Village: Kumogakure xx Bloodline: Ranmaru's Eyes xx Clan: Aburame

User Image
User Image
{{For future reference you must have AT LEAST three sentences per training post.}}
Kamizuki looked at him and smiled widely. "Why yes I do," he said with a grin as he demonstrated the techniques which he had just learned himself.

{{Gennin Rank(I believe)
-Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)
Description: A simple technique in concept and execution, in which the user performs the necessary handseals and then emits a short bolt of lightning from his or her hand. This is a simple bolt, akin to a fireball, as opposed to being a continuous stream. On impact, the target will suffer minor electric shocks.

-Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique)
Description: This technique, while being a branch of Henge no Jutsu, allows the user to transform in a way they never dreamed of. When performing this skill, the user transforms into an extremely quick 'strand' of lightning. In this quick state, nothing is done slowly - everything is in a rush for the user. However, this strand of lightning is incapable of changing directions on its own. It can only change directions by bouncing off another object, such as a tree or a boulder, but the user is capable of bouncing off in any angle they wish to. It is not recommended using this technique in a field with little objects to bounce off of. The Henge automatically dissipates when the user makes contact with a living target. Being in a state similar to lightning, the user plunges completely into their target, and ends up in their physical state on the other side of their opponent. In addition to giving the target a painful electrical shock, this skill may or may not paralyze their opponent. Because of the fast speeds associated with this skill, the user will feel dizzy, confused, and often nauseous for some time afterwards.
Note: This technique can be used in conjunction with other jutsu, such as the Call of Lightning Technique, or the Lightning Clone Technique, to confuse the opponent. However, no skills can be used in this state.

Chuunin Rank
-Dendou Kariyou no Jutsu (Electric Overdose Technique)
Description: The user takes one post to channel a large amount of electricity into a limb, making the chakra visible. Upon contact with the opponent, the electricity is shot into him and the target’s weight almost doubles, making it harder for the victim to move.

-Raiton: Raikou Shunshin (Lightning Release: Lightning Instantaneous)
Description: When performing this technique, the user does a single seal, (Bird), and the user disappears in a wisp of electricity. The maximum the user can travel is a radius of 1 mile from where they are standing, but they must be able to visualize the area in their head. This technique can be used in escaping combat, and also to travel to some extent. However, when this is used to escape combat, this cannot be used when the user is attacked or is attacking.

-Dendou Hari Hirogari no Jutsu (Electric Needle Spread Technique)
Description: Generally used as a ranged defensive maneuver when a Cloud-nin wishes to hit multiple targets in front of him. First, he begins to grow electricity-based needles all over the front area of his body. Anyone using a taijutsu on him, between now and when he attacks, from the front side will get a slight sting, attacking from the sides or from the back is still effective however. Once the needles have grown the user then flashes one hand seal and all the electric needles launch themselves in a front spreading maneuver towards anyone in their way. Anyone who is hit by the needles receives a nasty shock and slight numbness to the afflicted part.

-Denki Hifu no Jutsu (Electric Skin Technique)
Description: making a simple couple of handsigns the user makes sparks travel along their skin to power up lightning type jutsu's for 5 minutes (posts) (7 for jounin)(10 for Kage/sannin) this move also makes it very difficult to make contact with the user for the danger of being severly electricuted.}}

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:38 pm

User Image
xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image
User Image
Kamizuki looked up to see a messenger hawk fly up and over. The hawk flew down and landed upon Kami's shoulder. He grabbed the scroll that was attached to the bird and looked it over. It was then that the bird flew off. He looked up at his students. "We've gotten ourselves our first mission. I'll give you guys about a day or two to brush up on some training and then we'll head out. It's a D-Rank mission. We are acting as diplomats, basically, and forming an alliance with Konohagakure for the Raikage. Sound good?" he said to them with a smile.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:14 pm
User Image[

REY

"We don't have time. Lets go now Sensei" Rey stated beforeh e heard what the mission was and sighed. " Aww. I wanted some Bing Bing action. You know with some fighting in it." Rey stated even though it was ironic he was just talking about peace not too long ago. Rey then finished all the jutsus he was suppose to learn and just sighed. "I wonder, if I'll ever learn chidori or lightning blade. Or Raikiri" Rey whispered as he then looked at his left hand imagining the power he could have with chidori in his arsenal.

User Image  

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:05 am

User Image
xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image
User Image
Kamizuki chuckled at Rey. "Maybe if you finished up your training you'd get some big-bang action. Now get to it. I'll be back," with that Kamizuki disappeared within a wisp of lightning leaving behind a bug clone within his place.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:55 am
Iso opened the scroll given to him and saw it only went up to chunin level it was understandable. He saw one he liked named, Shadow dancing bushin he then saw hand signs and was ready to learn it.

1/5 Iso formed the hand signs slowly,taking as much time as he needed to take he knew this wasn't going to be a one hit wonder. Iso raised the bar on his chakra and tried forcing out the technique but unfortunetly nothing happened.

2/5iso once again formed the seals at a much simular pace but a little faster. He started to rebuild on chakra and get back into the swing of things. This time Iso relased the jutsu there was a fast movmment but the jutsu still did not come out as it described on the scroll.

3/5Iso sped up as he became more familiar with the hand seals and tried to balance out what chakra he needed in order to porform this jutsu insted of just dumping it all out and waisting chakra. He once again released the Jutsu and he felt like he had moved a bit faster but still not as much as he could.

4/5Iso made the hand signs lik he has used this jutsu a number of times and started gathering chakra to use the jutsu once more and once he had enough he let out the jutsu. He seem to have fanished only for a short second but it still was not enough to do the jutsu completly.

5/5Iso burst though the hand signs like it was nothing and focused with his chakra this time making sure everthing was on time and were it needed to be. Iso then realased the jutsu and seem to have disappered and re appered in another angle and sterted strikeing the air as if it was a person.  

Aro97

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:23 pm

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Swift Assassin of The Cloud_________________________

User Image

Name: Kamizuki Kage xx Rank: ANBUxx Village: Kumogakure xx Bloodline: Ranmaru's Eyes xx Clan: Aburame

User Image
User Image
Kamizuki made his way into the training grounds. He simply smiled at his students. "Our mission has been canceled," he merely said as he reached into his back pocket and drew a scroll.

Kamizuki decided it was time to begin to learn a few more techniques. He began with an Academy level technique to begin with. The technique was named Koujin Bunshin no Jutsu (Dust Clone Technique). It seemed to be a fairly simple technique. He made a few handseals and summoned up the clone. When he dispersed it it shot out a plume of dust and dirt which made him gag.{{1/1}}

The next technique seemed to be quite and easy one. The name of the technique was Ohitsuji Kashira (Ram head). It allowed the user to create a curved shield in front of him which blocked weaponry and fire techniques. Kamizuki created a string of short, swift handseals. A shield shot up in front of him with ease.{{1/1}}

The next technique seemed to be quite a useful one. It allow Kamizuki to switch himself with a boulder. This wasn't any ordinary technique though. If struck the boulder would explode with the force of an explosive tag.{{1/2}}

Kamizuki created a clone. The clone lunged forward to attack him. Instead the clone's fist made contact with a large boulder. On contact the boulder erupted, dispersing the clone as well. This technique seemed to be quite a valuable one.{{2/2}}

Kamizuki began upon another technique. For this he was required to be upon land, for he was upon a ship. He leaped off the boat and made his way onto land where he could perform the technique with. These technique was one he wanted within his arsenal.{{1/2}}

Kamizuki created a handseal. Components within the earth rose to the top of it. These components where ones that would explode when mixed together. As soon as they reached the top of the earth they exploded.{{2/2}}

For the next technique Kamizuki targeted a tree. This next technique would be quite an advanced one. It would take him some time to learn it but he was confident he could learn it. It wasn't like he was a slow learner.{{1/4}}

Kamizuki targeted the tree. He began to focus upon his chakra. His elemental chakra was surging throughout him and into his left palm. He knelt down to the ground and placed his palm upon the ground.{{2/4}}

He sent a surge off chakra into the earth which rested beneath his feet. He aimed that chakra for the tree. It would reach it's destination in another form.{{3/4}}

A large, bronze dragon shot from the ground. It dove back within the ground, traveling towards its target beneath the earth. Right before impact it leaped from the earth and went straight on into the tree. It blew up struck with amazing force and not only did it strike it blew up as well.{{4/4}}

Kamizuki drew the scroll once more. Quickly he read on it. It was time to immerse himself within another technique. He made a quick string of handseals and summoned up a clone as his current target.{{14}}

Kamizuki looked at the clone and then the ground. This technique seemed like it could be easy enough to do. This he was not really sure of though. Everything always seemed easy, but was everything ever truly easy?{{2/4}}

Kamizuki began to make a string of handseals. He began to focus his chakra underneath the body of the clone. Nothing seemed to happen at first but he kept adding more chakra to his technique.{{3/4}}

Suddenly the earth beneath the clone split apart. The clone fell into a deep crater. As soon as it did the hole sealed up and trapped the clone within the earth.{{4/4}}

Once more Kamizuki summoned up another clone. He figured it be a wise thing to do. Ever jutsu so far had required some type of target. This slightly bugged him.{{1/4}}

The clone stood somewhat away. Kamizuki focused on the spot of which the clone stood. It seemed like this was going to be easy.{{2/4}}

Kamizuki sent his chakra throughout the ground. He allowed it to travel towards his clone. Once underneath the clone he began to initiate the technique.{{3/4}}

A large, hand-like appendage shot from underneath the clone and took hold of him. It gripped him tightly. The was no way the clone would be able to escape. Kamizuki smiled at this fact and dispersed both techniques.{{4/4}}

Kamizuki then moved onto another technique. This technique was a combination between lightning and earth. It seemed like it would be a rather satisfying technique.{{1/4}}

Kamizuki took aim at a tree. He had gotten tired of aiming at his own clones. He looked over the tree and simply grinned.{{2/4}}

He created a short string of handseals. A large boulder was uplifted and flung at the clone. It traveled through the air at high speeds.{{3/4}}

The boulder struck the clone. As it did several pockets within the boulder which contained lightning chakra exploded. This set off a wave of various explosions along with the blunt force of the boulder.{{4/4}}

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:53 pm
Iso scaned though the scroll to find more jutsu. he stumbled upon a jutsu called Doton: Shinjū Zanshu no Jutsu(Earth Style: Headhunter Jutsu). He thought it sounded neat and deicided right there it was next in line for his arsenal.

1/5 Iso formed the propper hand seals and got ready to do the jutsu as he let it rip there seem to be only be his foot in the ground so Iso easly pulled them out and started again.

2/5 Iso once again made easy work of the hand signs and proccaded to the jutsu and took his next shot at it again. Iso did the jutsu and was only knee high in the ground and slowly pulled himself up out the ground and back to his and fired up the jutsu once again.

3/5 Iso had made childs play of the hand signs and bursted though them with some speed. Iso then put the excelration on to the proccese of doing the jutsu. Iso then closed this eyes and once he opened them he looks down and half his body was sanked into the ground. He let out a grunt of frustration and he pulled himself out the ground and started his work back from scratch.

4/5 Iso quickly did the hand signs and made the hand signs look way to easy and for the fourth time performed the "Head hunter" jutsu and a 3rd of his body was lodged into the earth and was having a little bit of trouble getting out the ground but he managed to squeez himself out.

5/5 Iso took a deep breath and slowly put his hands together takin his time to make the hand seals,he belived a calm head would lead to the doors of succes. He continued by let his chakra flow freely and wanted to stay slow and stedy and pushing to hard and failing at the jutsu. Iso was confident on his 5th attempt to master this jutsu witch seem easy to other but proved hard to learn then it seemed. Iso quickly went into the ground and came up behind a large rock and threw an explosive kunai at it's back and made it explode. " Jutsu,complete." Iso said with a smirk.  

Aro97

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:02 pm
Iso heard his sensai say the mission is cancled so his face sanked down in frustration once more as it did when he found out there is no water users to teach him jutsu." I guess I'll just take a break." Iso said to himself as he exit the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE SMARTER YOU ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY TRICK...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxKamizuki Kagexx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎xxAburamexx▎▎xxBlood Red Eyesxx▎▎

Kamizuki traveled up to the living quarters. He made his way into his bedroom and began to switch up his attire. When he came back out of the room he looked completely different. His hair was cut short. The heavy cloak and what not were now gone. He wore a mere jacket, a t-shirt, and jeans. Though underneath his shirt was a steel, ANBU chestplate and hidden beneath his sleeves were steel gauntlets. Kamizuki clenched his shining, seemingly gold left hand and holstered his weaponry. Before exiting the training grounds Kamizuki pulled a pair of sunglasses and placed them upon his face. The reflection within the glasses were literally so thick that they acted as a one-way mirror. He could see out but others could not see in. A swarm of bugs formed beneath his feet and lifted him high within the sky. In moments he was off to a new destination.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

- The Swift Assassin Of Cloud -

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE SMARTER YOU ARE,

Theme- The Swift Assassin Of Cloud -Song

-Post Theme-

User Image

▎▎xxKamizuki Kagexx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxRaikagexx▎▎xxAburamexx▎▎xxBlood Red Eyesxx▎▎

Kamizuki flew into the training grounds and landed upon the ship. He placed the girl down. "Are you okay?" he asked the young kunoichi curiously.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image

Usagi of course didn't answer him. Despite the fact that it was completly unlike her she continued to get angrier. She pulled out kunai and tossed it at her sensei, jumping away a safe, or what she hoped was a safe distance if he tried to catch her again. She was going slowly crazy and untill she was nocked out or it wore off after a while, she was going to continue to attempt to attack people  

Silencematters

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE SMARTER YOU ARE,

Theme- The Swift Assassin Of Cloud -Song

-Post Theme-

User Image

▎▎xxKamizuki Kagexx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxRaikagexx▎▎xxAburamexx▎▎xxBlood Red Eyesxx▎▎

Kamizuki caught the kunai within the tips of his fingers. He flung it back at the girl with immense speed. The butt of the kunai would strike her directly in the forehead with enough force to knock her out. He sighed. "And all I wanted to do was train you."

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas