[PERSONAL] Toyo's House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:06 pm
User Image

Rubbing the boy's head, He helped him lay back onto the pillow. Pulling the white blankets over his small body, he sat on the bed and brushed his own bloody strands out of his face. "Thanks, the ministers named me; I didn't have a choice in the matter." He gave a weak smile. Lookin out the door, he closed his eyes and opened them again for two seperate blinks. "You'll have to take two more of the those tablets at 4:30am. I'll come wake you at five to." He states. "Will you be alright when I leave?" He looked at the child. "I'll only be in the living room for a while. If you don't find me there, then come to my room. It's down the hall from the kitchen, the room on the right." He states.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:34 pm
Chai Sura
xxxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxxx

Picture perfect memories, scattered all around the floor.
Reaching for the phone cause, I can't fight it any more.
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.
For me it happens all the time.

User Image

Chai smiled "oh the minister?" he asked raising a brow he looked at the man and gave a nod "okay....thats fine" he said and then turned onto his side curling up a little and nodded his expression changed a little "y-yes ill be okay...can you leave a dim lamp on or a night light on when you leave......and okay ill come fined you if i need anything" he said giving a yawn he snuggled into the warmth of the blanket and pillow "w-well night Toyo" he said giving a small smile.

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.
I said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now.

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:35 pm
The man nodded as he turned the lights down a bit and rubbed his shady hair. "Goodnight, Chai." He smile. Standing up from the bed, he walked over to the door. Standing outside of it, he glanced in at him one last time and shut the door behind himself. Stuffing his hands into his pockets, he waled through the hall and downstairs as quietly as he could. The young red head fixed a small cup of hot coca and went back into the den, watching another amusing cartoon.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:13 am
Chai soon shut his eyes after watching Toyo bleave, and fell alsleep, he curled up in a ball keeping the warmth that the blanket gave him, he was in a dreamless sleep  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:00 pm
Switching the T.V off, he head to the back room and opened the door. Inside was a bed and small end table. On the table was a small rectangle lamp; one window at the right side of his bed and a long dresser with six draws, three on each side. "Well, I guess I can try to sleep." He spoke and went over to the bed. Sitting on the white cushions, he pulled up a book and began to read. It was just going on 1 am.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:38 pm
Chai Sura

User Image

Chai slept peacefully and silently, he roled over unto his stomich, he mumbled something but not very loud, this had to have been the best sleep he had ever gotten in his life.

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:15 pm
Another hour had passed and Toyo continued to read his book. Suddenly his stomache began to rumble uncomfortably. "Oh, I did forget to eat." He sigh. Putting the book down on his bed, he slipped his feet off the bed and went for the door, before leaving the man slipped his shirt over his head and tossed it onto the bed as he head out the door. "Don't need to ruin another shirt with sauce." He rub his hair. Walking through the hall, he turned the light on in the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Spagetthi sauce, lingunie noodles and ground beef. Putting everything on the stand, he grab a large frying pan and a pot.

Filling the pot with water, he turned the fire on and began to heat up the water and fill it with noodles. Turning on another flame, he put the frying pan on it and put a little water in it and started to break the meat up a little to cook.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:31 pm
Chai remaned asleep untile he awoke needing to use the washroom, he sat up and rubbed his eyes sliping out of bed he went tointo the hall "T-toyo?" he called going down the hall, not thare then to the liveing room, not thare, he rubed his eyes and noteced the light in the kitchin was on so he cheaked thare, he sawe him and looked at him verey sleepaly "Toyo?" he asked qwietly yawning and coughing a little  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:20 pm
Stirring the sauce, he turned off the fire. Hearing the call of a small voice, he turned to see Chai standing in the kitchen. "Chai, what's wrong?" He as and look at th clock. "Your two hours early forr you next dose." He turned the other burners off. "Can't sleep?" He asked as he touched his head. Quickly grabbing a glass, he prepared ice water for the boy and put it on the counter next to him. "Tell me what's wrong." He asked with worry lacing his voice.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:27 pm
Chai nodded "i cant sleep..........a-and........" he said then looked down "i-i cant sleep and i really nee t-the bathroom....." he said looking at him yawning  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:51 am
Taking the boy's hand, he led him to the bathroom across the hall from his kitchen. Flipping on the bathroom light, he pushed the door open and pushed the boy inside gently. "Here, you can use this one. But for future referrances, you have a bathroom down the hall from you on the left." He states. "Go on ahead, I have to get my food before it burns." He walked back and grabbed the pan with the beef.

With a noodle spoon, he gripped it and began to place it on the circular plate. Behind it was the ground beef place neatly on top of the noodles and a heavy serving of sauce to cover it all.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:12 pm
Chai Sura

User Image

Chai walked with him then bowed "thank you verey mutch and ill make sure to remember that" he spoke then shut the door and locked it, he ran to the toilet and did what he had to, after he flushed and went to the sink and washed his hands , he then lifted up his top looking at a small bruse 'i hope it will go away soon.....' he thought sighing hie then walked back out going back to ware Toyo was "well.....that takes care of that i guess......but i still cant fall back asleep.......can i stay up with you untile i fall asleep agean?" the 15 yearold asked.

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:21 pm
Swallowing the food quickly, he wiped his mouth with his napkin and walked over to the living room; sitting his food down. "Sure, I don't mind." He states. Patting the seat next to him, he ushered the boy over as he turned his TV back onto the station of cartoons.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:37 pm
Chai Sura

User Image

Chai smiled and followed siting beside the man, he leant on his goveing a yawn, he watched the cartton, he did not laugh since it wasent very funny, he wasent wearing any pants eather since he thought it was to hot so only boxers and the pj top was all he wore he then looked at toyo "arnt you hot?" he asked.

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:23 pm
Toyo switched the station again to a movie. "Hot?" He states as he finishes his food. Looking at the opening title, it read: The Scorpion King. He put his plate down and lean back against the couch as his arm falls around Chai's waist. "Maybe a little. " He keeps his eyes on the television. "Do you want me to turn on the air condemner?" Toyo questions as he looked down at him.

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff