Gibsy24
JakkiieSlayer
Gibsy24
JakkiieSlayer
Gibsy24
Thanks! ^w^ Your RPC's are awesome as well. I'd love to RP with you! biggrin

Thank you~
Did you specifically like one of my rpcs? o;

Hmmm.....I got to say, I like all of them really sweatdrop but I have to say Zane probably. He's so cute :3 Is there a specific character of mine you like the most?

Haha okay.
&& well, I like 'em all also! ^^; but I have to say I like Chris a little more than the others.

Alrighty then, Chris it is ^w^

Alrightt! So, where would you like to do this?

Hmm....it doesn't really matter to me. I guess somewhere like a park or an ice cream shop? Chris would probably be found playing a sport or some place to cool off after playing one; the little athlete he is whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:40 pm
Gibsy24
PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash
Gibsy24
PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash
Not nessisarily..But I do find Chris and Ari to stuck out to me more.

Hmm....I like all of your characters. Are there any specific characters of yours you'd like to start using more?

Not really...which one do you like better or best. I could also make a new one if you'd like.

Well I do like Hongse Long (sorry, I don't know how to make the "o's" and "e's" with the accents on here sweatdrop )

Alright~ He is most certainly available. And for the record neither do I ...hehe copy and paste  

PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash

Gibsy24

5,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:54 pm
PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash
Gibsy24
PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash
Gibsy24
PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash

Hmm....I like all of your characters. Are there any specific characters of yours you'd like to start using more?

Not really...which one do you like better or best. I could also make a new one if you'd like.

Well I do like Hongse Long (sorry, I don't know how to make the "o's" and "e's" with the accents on here sweatdrop )

Alright~ He is most certainly available. And for the record neither do I ...hehe copy and paste

Oh yeah, I could've done that sweatdrop So would you like Ari then?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:06 pm
Gibsy24
PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash
Gibsy24
PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash
Gibsy24
PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash

Yes I..or actually Hóngsè would love him.  

PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash

xGantai

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:19 pm
Gibsy24
JakkiieSlayer
Gibsy24
JakkiieSlayer
Gibsy24

Hmmm.....I got to say, I like all of them really sweatdrop but I have to say Zane probably. He's so cute :3 Is there a specific character of mine you like the most?

Haha okay.
&& well, I like 'em all also! ^^; but I have to say I like Chris a little more than the others.

Hmm....it doesn't really matter to me. I guess somewhere like a park or an ice cream shop? Chris would probably be found playing a sport or some place to cool off after playing one; the little athlete he is whee

Haha, okayy(:
So, wait we're doing this in thread or PM? I'm sorta confused. >.<

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:23 pm
PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash
Gibsy24
PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash
Gibsy24
PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash

Yes I..or actually Hóngsè would love him.

Alright then, Ari it is biggrin  

Gibsy24

5,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

Gibsy24

5,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:26 pm
JakkiieSlayer
Gibsy24
JakkiieSlayer
Gibsy24
JakkiieSlayer
Gibsy24

Haha okay.

Haha, okayy(:

Oh yeah, sorry sweatdrop ummm......either one's good. I could do either PM's or threads  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:57 am
Gibsy24
JakkiieSlayer
Gibsy24
JakkiieSlayer
Gibsy24

Haha, okayy(:

Oh yeah, sorry sweatdrop ummm......either one's good. I could do either PM's or threads

okay so how about. . .threads?

xGantai

Fashionable Lover

Gibsy24

5,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:11 am
JakkiieSlayer
Gibsy24
JakkiieSlayer
Gibsy24
JakkiieSlayer
Gibsy24

Haha, okayy(:

Alright, no problem ^w^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:33 pm
Gibsy24
JakkiieSlayer
Gibsy24
JakkiieSlayer
Gibsy24

Haha, okayy(:

Alright, no problem ^w^

Do you want me to make it? (:

xGantai

Fashionable Lover

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:44 pm
sweatdrop umm i dont thin there can be 2 characters with the same pic i posted my characters befor you and your chracter aiden has the same pic as my character Sam so yea im pretty shure we cant have the same pictures and i thinks its fair that sence i posted mine first that i get to keep the pic sence i posted mine on januaray 2 and yours were posted on jan 21 not trying to be rude or anything sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:04 pm
Tanuki Pharos
sweatdrop umm i dont thin there can be 2 characters with the same pic i posted my characters befor you and your chracter aiden has the same pic as my character Sam so yea im pretty shure we cant have the same pictures and i thinks its fair that sence i posted mine first that i get to keep the pic sence i posted mine on januaray 2 and yours were posted on jan 21 not trying to be rude or anything sweatdrop

Oh sorry. I posted Aiden originally on the 5th, I just reposted him. But you posted it on the 1st. So I'll try to find something else then  

Gibsy24

5,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

Gibsy24

5,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:06 pm
JakkiieSlayer
Gibsy24
JakkiieSlayer
Gibsy24
JakkiieSlayer
Gibsy24

Haha, okayy(:

Alright, no problem ^w^

Do you want me to make it? (:

Sure, if you'd like ^w^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:48 pm
Gibsy24
Tanuki Pharos

Oh sorry. I posted Aiden originally on the 5th, I just reposted him. But you posted it on the 1st. So I'll try to find something else then

Okay, all fixed ^w^  

Gibsy24

5,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:32 pm
Gibsy24
Tanuki Pharos

thank you and sorry if im a little rude sweatdrop  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces