Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were-Animals

Back to Guilds

Were-Item Guide 

Tags: Furry, Lycan, Anthro, Clan, zOMG 

Reply Main Forum
Compatibility Information moved to Guides and Resources Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Post when you
find something new
100%
 100%  [ 132 ]
Total Votes : 132

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:40 pm
The green dye of Astra XI now works on most IAs.

Also, the Astra III animated blush works, but not the still.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:13 pm
Both of the new cat items work. The Cat Faces all show from both sides, though as they do normally, looking like the front from behind as well.
Premium Cat Feast shows only from the front.

The heads layer in front of almost everything. PCF layers in front of everything.  

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:22 pm
New Stuff from the RIG and 2 extra discoveries:

For Grunny-types, the only thing that shows from the front is a little tiny bit of the Crimson Marionette's title pose. And it shows only from the front. All of the following only shows from behind, with notes to indicate what shows on the Dander Bunny (and Vampire Coffin). I haven't tested any of it on the turtle:

Mobius Magician (Infinity Smoke) (both sides on DB)
High Priestess of Night (all but title pose show as white blanks) /bunny shows them from both sides, and __also the title pose from the front only
Chariot of Blood Conquest /bunny shows from both sides
Suspended Traitor (Tree) /both sides on Bunny
Delicate Death (wings) /Bunny shows Skirt from the front, Lace Veil as a white blank, and Wings as white __blank in front and complete in back
Tragic Tower (crumbling) /bunny both sides
Princess of Swords title pose /bunny both sides
Pimp King of Pentacles (Black Chaise)
Velvetine's Reading (on a card) /bunny both sides

I also discovered by chance:
Galactic Soldier (stand) shows from both sides, but only the skulls from the front (explosions everywhere) from behind only

Shadowlegend (armored ninja golem) shows from the front on the turtle and both sides on bunny/coffin.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:22 pm
just found out this afternoon: Gremalkin acts just like Ace Meow, which means they fit in the Grunny class but have a few extra things that they show from the front, like Monsieur Panda.

Also want to clarify, where i say things are "white blanks" that means they do not show in forums, or in the default changing room, unless you put on something that layers beyond them, like a background.

ETA also, Alrunette qualifies as a Humanoid.  

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:02 pm
The explosion view (when you raise the right arm--any b_ position) of Easter 2k11 Robotic Bunny Ears is visible from the front only  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:17 pm
All mood bubbles from Deja Mood show from both sides on the Hard Shell Pack and from the front on Dander and Coffin.

In fact, now that i'm onto it, i'm guessing ALL mood bubbles are like that. I didn't try them all, just a few randomly.  

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:52 pm
Holy $#17: Seraph Crown and Seraph Brooch show only the back part only from in front, and Wings shows from behind.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:37 pm
sorry i'm a little late with this one:
Fortuna (Guilded Throne) from both sides and (Raining Gold) from behind/both sides for Dander, Coffin, and Turtle. Throne does NOT show in front on Turtle.  

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:31 pm
New RIG list--the following items show when equipped on most I Ams:

Invincible Frames (Dojo Day, Dojo Night) green goo in front, whole scene from back.
Mizuki's Glaive shows from behind.
Super Brawler Bash (Giant Hand) shows from the front only.
Weapons Stockpile (beartrap) from behind only.
Win Star (Holy Gate) shows just the halo part from the front only.
Wolf of Southtown (Powerful Wave) shows from both sides, but part is missing from the front.

ETA i also added some things from Forteanagoria that i forgot last time.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:11 pm
I can't get the Tagnol invisibility to work. Are you doing anything else (other than what's said in your description) to accomplish that? I'm pretty sure I'm putting on the Dander and Longcat Scarf in the way you said.  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:46 pm
Kangit
I can't get the Tagnol invisibility to work. Are you doing anything else (other than what's said in your description) to accomplish that? I'm pretty sure I'm putting on the Dander and Longcat Scarf in the way you said.

if you don't have some stuff showing from front and back you can't save your avatar, and if you try to go invisible before you put said stuff on it won't let you. You have to be the black cat first so you can be sure what you're equipping on it will show. Check both sides before you put the other element on, whether it's the dust bunny or one of the others.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:04 pm
Creamy Filling
Kangit

if you don't have some stuff showing from front and back you can't save your avatar, and if you try to go invisible before you put said stuff on it won't let you. You have to be the black cat first so you can be sure what you're equipping on it will show. Check both sides before you put the other element on, whether it's the dust bunny or one of the others.

Yeah, but didn't you say one of the items that can show on the front and back could be Trail of Ants? I tried using Trail of Ants and a few other things, but I still can't get it to work.  

Kangit
Captain

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:16 pm
Kangit
Creamy Filling
Kangit

Yeah, but didn't you say one of the items that can show on the front and back could be Trail of Ants? I tried using Trail of Ants and a few other things, but I still can't get it to work.

I just tested this, and if it doesn't work for you, maybe it works on me because i'm a Zurg. But i really don't think so.
1. put on Longcat Scarf (emgnol), which is the last pose.
2. put on Trail of Ants
3. put on Dander (You are dander bunny), the third to last pose.

all that was left was the trail of ants. I didn't save, because i'm keeping this avatar on so it can be rated.

ETA emgnol, not tacgnol.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:53 pm
Creamy Filling
Kangit
Creamy Filling
Kangit

I just tested this, and if it doesn't work for you, maybe it works on me because i'm a Zurg. But i really don't think so.
1. put on Longcat Scarf (Tacgnol), which is the last pose.
2. put on Trail of Ants
3. put on Dander (You are dander bunny), the third to last pose.

all that was left was the trail of ants. I didn't save, because i'm keeping this avatar on so it can be rated.

Oh, I see what the problem was. I think you meant to say emgnol, not tagnol. I got it to work now, though. razz  

Kangit
Captain

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out