Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
St. Francis' Animal Hospital (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:46 pm

Larka seated herself in the waiting area and fussed with her hands. She clicked her nails together and chewed her lip. She did not see this visit ending in good things. Last time she went this long without a treatment, they put her in the hospital for two weeks, each time.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:53 pm

Kiba looked at the man, a bit suprised that he had survived being hit by a truck. "Well....never heard that one before." He said, writing in the file, the story he just heard. "Have to say, you're one lucky guy." He chuckled as he opened the door, calling a nurse. "Take him to have an x-ray taken so we can see the damage, but I suggest disinfecting and rebandaging that leg first. Now I'll return after checking on another patient." He said, leaving Asiril and enter the respitatory treatment room. "Hello, I'm Dr. Ippiki. Now you're here for your treatment Miss.....Transyl?"

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:55 pm

Larka looked up as she was called and she obediently walked towards the doctor. She shook her head at his question. "I need to get my breathing tested.. Just a simple check up."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:56 pm

Asiril shrugged simply, and followed the nurse instructions simply. His bandaging was crude but not without practicality, she rebandaged him with his retorts and demanded he sit in a wheelchair to go to x-ray. With him muttering to himself the whole way.

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:03 pm

"A simple check-up, alright then. Lift up your shirt and let's see how you're doing. " He put on his stethoscope and placed the device on her chest. "Now take in some deep breaths." He said, listening to her lungs.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:08 pm

Larka didn't like that it was a male doctor, but she did as she was told. She didn't take it all the way off, but lifted it slightly, blushing the whole time. She really didn't like this part. But worse was what would be coming up next.

The PFT was a test for how hard and how much she could breathe out. It also measured the current capacity of her lungs. A simple test of breathing normally and then pushing as hard as she could for as long as she could. It almost always resulted in her having a cough-attack.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:14 pm

Kiba looked to see she was blushing about lifting her shirt up. After listening to her lungs, he took off his stethoscope and started to write in her file. "You can put shirt down. You're not too comfortable with me, are you? If you want, I can call a nurse to make you more comfortable." He said, looking at her.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:18 pm

She squirmed uncomfortably at the doctor's question, but nodded meekly. "I would appreciate that..."

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:32 pm

"I understand. I'll check up on you after the check-up." He said, smiling gently. "Nurse, I need to do a check-up on Miss Transyl." He said to the nearest nurse and he caught up with Asiril. "Hello, sir. Get your x-ray yet?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:45 pm

Asiril was about to speak to the doctor, when the nurse rammed him with a wheelchair slamming him into the seat, and handed the doctor the file commenting on his 'attempt on escape for a smoke break"

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:54 pm

"'Tried to escape to smoke'" He said, laughing as he read the file. "Sir, even though the nurses here don't appreciate what you did, I have to say, you continue to impress me." He closing the file and flowing him. "Next, I'll make sure the nurse isn't a control freak and bitter if you try it again." he said chuckling.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:02 pm

With a light chuckle he shrugged, "I also offered to show her how I'd handle the lolipop I get when Im done here I doubt that helped her attitude" with a grin he continued to the room he was assigned to witht he doctor in tow.

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:10 pm

"I don't know if I could do that...I don't need a lawsuit on my hands." He said, chuckling as he sat down looked at the file and x-ray. "Truely a miracle." He looked at the pictures and chuckled. "Seems like you'll live, but I would suggest you stay here, incase you take a turn."

((I need more staff members))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Asiril chuckled, "so the prognosis is good, but you wanna keep an eye on me till I'm done gettin fixxed?" He ignored the bad choice of a last word none the less.

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:30 am

"Well your case is like nothing I've ever seen. We need to see if your body has a delayed reaction, and if it does you'd want to be in a hospital." He said, writing in the files. "Now if you'll excuse me, I believe my other patient's check-up should be done.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff