Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Livi's Social Agenda and Jareth's Plot Thread!! OPEN yes! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rii_Hon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:42 pm
that'd be fun! Seeing as they play similar games and stuff XDD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:50 am
JARETH TEACHES TESS TO PLAY VIDEOGAMES? Y/Y? And maybe Tess gets help from Livi on how to develop her own sense of style?

COOKING TIME WITH PETRO AND LIVI? MEBBE? 8D  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Rii_Hon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:21 pm
We can definitely do that! XD I know Jareth'll happily teach Tess (and stare at her face all day lol) video games and Livi is looking to help someone else with fashion tips and things of that nature so that can happen too!

And yes, it'll be fun to have Livi and Petro do some cooking together XD like baking or something heart MUST DO yes yes!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:21 pm
-kicks post-
Holly/Jareth time? Bond over, er, being xmas ghosts?  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

Rii_Hon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:24 am
@Elv: oh yes they'll definitely need to meet up XD they could bond over that or if she wants to play vid games too he can teach her as well XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:51 am
I WILL SET UP AN RP FOR US TOMORROW AFTER MY EXAM. I WILL BE FREEEEE (FOR A MONTH). 8D; <33 And this shopping trip is long overdue!

+ Lizzy's mother is... Really open-minded and stuff. >.>; Like I think you'll be able to tell where Lizzy's personality comes from, minus the being bashful part. That's all Lizzy. xD Anyway, it'll be a contrast to Livi's mother, so if he wants to talk to Lizzy about anything, know that she will keep a secret to her grave. However long it takes for a demon to die anyway.

+ Random thing: never noticed that Lizzy is a year older than Livi. xDD

+ Jericho recently got Lizzy into Pokeman. >.> I would like her to see more gamers around - her mother never really allowed her to buy any games so she's keeping it a secret from her for a while because she feels guilty about "disobeying" her. xD I want her to meet more video game loving students to show her that Sooo, RP between Jareth and Lizzy as well? DO NOT WANT TO DROWN YOU IN RP THOUGH.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Rii_Hon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:38 pm
YAY FOR FREEDOM!! Freedom is such a nice, nice thing, yes indeed! XD <33 lol yes very overdue but worth it I think XD

Livi'll be very pleasantly surprised by Lizzy's mom for sure, as he views all mothers to be dictators of a most evil sort, but he'll still be on his best behavior, I'm sure XD He may make some mention of how different the two mother's are, but he may remain tight lipped.. just cause he feels it's rude to say too many negative things in front of ghouls XDD

Oh is she? XD never knew that either haha

Sure! Jareth'll be a blushing, stuttering fool (poor baby XD) but he'll be thrilled at another gamer (haha all these girls want him to teach them vid games XD he'll probably start thinking he's in a SINS game or something haha) Not at all. Drown me it gives me something to do XD and hopefully it'll kick start my brain back into writing better >>  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:16 pm
Lizzy never knew mothers could be dictators, so if he's willing to tell, she'll be willing just... Listen? xD And be "amazed" at how Livi's mum is. >.>

DROWNING YOU THEN. I WILL BE BACK WITH RP LINKS. 8D
*FREE BIRD NOW, FREEEEEE*

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Rii_Hon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:02 pm
Okaies then X3 sorry I didn't reply yet. It's sitting there.. things have just been.. meh for me -_- once I get outta this stinkin funk I'm in, I'll finish it, I promise!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:15 pm
i'd love to throw tset at either of your two boys (or both, if you like!) for playtime~ i can see livi trying to give tset some fashion tips and while she and jareth would have awkward times.

i have a plot thread over here if you'd be interested in something! :3  

alpha lyrae

Friendly Conversationalist

Rii_Hon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:47 pm
aww sounds like an excellent idea! Livi'll recognize her from the dance (cause he definitely found her overall look adorable) and wouldn't mind giving her tips and such as that XD

and her and jareth'll definitely have awkward times together but I think it'd be adorable anyway XDD

ALSO!! If anyone wants me to start RP goodness, please lemme know XD I'll get right on it and all that good stuff *nods*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:47 am
Leaving a note here! Seeing as how Gabrian just found out his ghoulfriend's been marked by Carry, he's probably going to want to seek Livi out first (he knows she's his ghoulfriend) before going to talk to Carry herself.

SO YEAH. RP?  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Rii_Hon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:06 am
naturally! want me to set it up? if so, I'll do so when I get back home (AND REPLY TO DRAGAIN!! I will! I'm sorry I'm slow!! ;_; )

Daffu did ya get my PM? *curious yes*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:41 pm
Eyulra
naturally! want me to set it up? if so, I'll do so when I get back home (AND REPLY TO DRAGAIN!! I will! I'm sorry I'm slow!! ;_; )

Daffu did ya get my PM? *curious yes*

No I did not! ARG Gaia .... it like does this THING to me. Where I .... sdfgsdf don't get some of my pms x.x so if I don't answer in 24 hours, I didn't get it.

my email is darku.angel@gmail.com if you wanna ship it there, and my aim is clumsypandas if you wanna talk through there! I will need to add you first cause yeah it's private.

BUT YES sure, please do set it up!  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Imbri

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:57 pm
Viveca'd be interested in meeting either Livi and/or Jareth. :3  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items