Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:31 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Shuzoku Hitogoroshi No Uchiha

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

"One thing" it said, shifting it's large metal headband and memorizing the scroll with the sharingan as quick as possible "How would you like it wrapped? With pretty ribbons maybe?" it said chuckling slightly, throwing the scroll back and disapearing.

Darkness of Eternity - Theme
The Time Has Come - Battle Theme
Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:38 pm
Arata approached the entrance to the head of the villages office, as soon as he entered he was stopped and directed to a seat, He sat down his legs dangled from the seat, due to his small size.  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:41 pm
After finishing some paper work, Nanao instructed that Arata could enter the office.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

Karuda formed a shadow clone which followed shortly after Arata walked into the office and sat down in a chair, whistling slightly.

Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

Official Genesis

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:48 pm
Arata hoped from his seat, and entered the room. He looked around a bit as he walked in mesmerizing every detail, a habit he when entering a new place.

"Hello, my name is Arata Myouji, I wish to join the Sound village."

His voice echoed and was quite high pitched, he may have been a puppet but he was still a child and designed his body to match his age. So he was quite short as well.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:52 pm
"Ok." Nanashi said as he stamped the kids forehead with a Sound symbol. "I hope you enjoy being a sound shinobi." Nanashi said as he waved Karuda in.

(Sorry about the rushing but I'm about to pass out.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:55 pm
Arata looked at the symbol on his head,

"I'm going to go carve this into my back."

He said his eyes crossed looking at the stamp and walking out of the room.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Karuda walked in and gave Arata a small bow "Lord Otokage is there anywhere around here where I can train while we wait for the courier of your new toy? Sorry you have to wait..."

Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

Official Genesis

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:47 pm
"Of course, you may train in the training grounds, and I think once everything is settled, I will be making individual training grounds that benefit a person's class, element and all the other such." He said with a smile. "Make yourself at home in the mean time."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:57 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

"Sounds like a good plan" he said "Maybe I could help you with a Genjutsu Training Dojo, I traveled all across the lands to get all the genjutsu scrolls out there, why not share that knowledge?"

Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

Official Genesis

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:00 pm
"You could help with the training of them, but I have some special ideas to make those who fight for Otogakure stronger in their homeland." Nanashi said with a grin as the ideas flooded his mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

"Sounds like fun..." he said, licking his lips and laughing "The only reason I'm so willing to pass on my genjutsu knowledge so readily is because I know none are able to surpass me in genjutsu, I have too many... Gifts" he said, taking off the massive headband he wore, showing off his Sharingan and Ranmaru Implant "Not to mention my clan Gensou Goshuujin and..." he lowered his shirt at the back and showed the Otokage his cursemark "My curse and my gift" he raised his shirt and turned around, placing the headban back over his eyes.

Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

Official Genesis

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:36 pm
"Though, they could beat you in other aspects." Nanashi stated, reminding Karuda that he was still in fact human.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

"Of course they can but this was about why I don't mind sharing my genjutsu... Some of it anyway..." he said with a slightly deviated grin "So anyway could you walk me through the ranks and affiliations here? Like for example Mist has the Mist Seven Swordsmen as a Rank and Amegakure was once affiliated with the Akatsuki group... Tell me, do we have any cooool clubs?" he said, drawing out the word cool.

Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 pm
"We have the Sound five." Nanashi said, thinking if there was any other groups in the village.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff